Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 56. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 01:17:37 PM
No Bitcoin forever remaining as the king of the crypto world. Bitcoin will destroy if some found a major bug in bitcoin which could not fix by a fork. Smiley

LTC is a great project with low transaction fee concept. But the team of LTC, developing this coin very slowly. With the development slowness, LTC could get much attraction from society to be the next bitcoin.  
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
May 18, 2018, 01:13:46 PM
Of course Litecoin has high potential of development and great team. But I don't think that it could replace Bitcoin. At least because Bitcoin will not stand still either.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 01:11:03 PM
Bitcoin will always be ahead, my personal opinion is that no coin will be higher, since all the coins are just trying to somehow approach the bitcoin!
Activity: 29
May 18, 2018, 01:09:15 PM
maybe it's possible
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 18, 2018, 01:01:48 PM
no i think neo have more chance to become next bitcoin but litecoin have no strong road map to become next bitcoin.
Litecoin roadmap is not strong? I can't agree with you.LTC roadmap is so strong and development trying to something special and really LTC market growing day by day.You know ETH price was raised 300$+ in last year December.I agree NEO is highly future bright coin but I don't expect better thing from BTC.
copper member
Activity: 123
Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer
May 18, 2018, 12:59:22 PM
that's not possible man. Because there have ethereum & another many top ico project. though eth market price isn't as like as bitcoin & i don't think so that eth can reach as like as bitcoin price but ethereum is next Smiley Smiley
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 18, 2018, 12:52:48 PM
There are have any big news about Litecoin? i am not believe any roumors without legal news.How you compare with BTC against LTC even LTC price is not closest with Bitcoin please make sense man.Even ETH is unable to reached BTC price but i think ETH is the next BTC.
Activity: 29
May 18, 2018, 12:51:50 PM
oh reallyyy
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
May 18, 2018, 12:36:24 PM
Well, Litecoin is a very good project, it has a good investors support, but i don't think that it would be the next bitcoin. In my opinion, the next bitcoin would be either Ethereum or Neo. Both of them have been doing well for some time. A lot of investors have been heavily investing in them.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 12:32:10 PM
no i think neo have more chance to become next bitcoin but litecoin have no strong road map to become next bitcoin.
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
Buy Bitcoin
May 18, 2018, 12:22:20 PM
When the network gets crowded like it did in December 2017. That's when fast transaction speed coins like Litecoin was very useful.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 11:55:23 AM
I think Litecoin is the first printed currency of Bitcoin. Litecoin can not manage huge transactions in terms of Bitcoin. It was earlier supported by Chinese merchants. Litecoin Almost few people in the world are familiar with Bitcoin who knows it. Litecoin like Bitcoin is a matter of many years. But I think that even though the currency of Bitcoin gets a currency, it is ETH.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
March 28, 2018, 10:55:04 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
See rumors is  a term mostly concerned with false news or things which are not true. LTC is a coin with great technology and faster transactions speed making it better than most of the coins but still it stands no chance against btc in term of prices or technology.The team behind btc and founder Charlie Lee have made it far away better than it was supposed to be but ETH is next best coin after btc.
Activity: 350
March 28, 2018, 10:52:41 AM
it just a rumor maybe litecoin can be the next of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will be the next bitcoin or there are no coin that will be the next bitcoin, we all don't know about it maybe this is true and maybe not, we hope that the price of bitcoin and other coin can back to normal to get some good news about next generation of bitcoin
Activity: 83
March 28, 2018, 10:47:29 AM
Litecoin network allows developers to approve faster processing. Approximately 4 times faster than Bitcoin. Secondly, Litecoin is stronger against double attack than Bitcoin, which makes Litecoin a safer digital currency. Thirdly, in the employment proving algorithm, the process uses an easier algorithm. This means that the Litecoin network will produce four times as many coins as Bitcoin. That means 84 million LTC will be produced. As a result of these features, Litecoin is able to get more approvals and faster approval times when products with higher tag prices are sold in commercial establishments
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 10:42:30 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

Rumors in business are full of commercial interest. they are part of developer job to build their projects look promising. bitcoin is too familiar in the world already. Bitcoin is the main platform of cryptocurrencies that is widely accepted in the markets. it is hard for any other coins to take its place.
I think the closest coin to bitcoin now is ethereum.
Activity: 14
March 28, 2018, 10:16:11 AM
dự án thú vị, ông sẽ thành công
Activity: 294
March 28, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
Litecoin is that the nearest coin to Bitcoin immediately and most advancements that area unit created for Bitcoin tends to be tried and received on the Litecoin aspect 1st. we tend to saw that with SegWit, after we were making an attempt to realize agreement, they acknowledged it with no problems. i believe the Litecoin folks cluster aren't as separated because the Bitcoin folks cluster.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

Base on dictoinary rumor was information or a story that is passed from person to person but has not been proven to be true, so in your part i think you should do a research regarding those rumor' and i think bitcoin still the king and eth was the second leading coin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
February 17, 2018, 06:52:30 AM
Problem with rumors is - they are rumors.
I've heard rumor that bitcoin will blow this year. My rumor sounds much better than your rumor.   Smiley
Can you share where did you hear this fake news?
Pages:
Jump to: