Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 59. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
February 15, 2018, 11:40:26 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

rumor is not a good source of information.

bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies and it is not advisable to compare it with its competitors because it is the start and it will always be bitcoin no matter what.

maybe if you expound your question and narrowed to to specific factors like marketshare or product positioning.
Activity: 196
Merit: 23
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
February 15, 2018, 11:39:49 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

Litecoin may be next bitcoin? Only in terms of copycats: As Bitcoin has its copycat (Bitcoin Cash), Litecoin is going to have its Litecoin Cash too. Source:
https://www.coindesk.com/fork-confusion-propels-litecoin-1-month-high-200/
They are saying in this article that price of Litecoin was histerical due to the news
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 11:30:43 AM
Recorded Future analyzes the message of 150 black websites, markets, and illegal services and they found Litecoin to be the second most used electronic currency, just behind Bitcoin, and followed by Dash.

This analysis also found that Russians are very fond of Litecoin, whereas English speakers prefer Monero.

This analysis concludes that Bitcoin will continue to be used by black sites for payment purposes, but it will occupy smaller market share. Litecoin and Dash will gradually replace Bitcoin as a means of daily payment.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
February 15, 2018, 11:23:26 AM
I don't know who is pumping Litcoin right now. But I am surprised at its price increase. It went up by 30% yesterday, without any big news. It seems like someone is trying to manipulate the exchange rates.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 15, 2018, 11:21:10 AM
Bitcoin is the next Litecoin? - No its not and never will be. Litecoin is just a fork from bitcoin core client with few different protocols but some identical properties, but no matter what happens litecoin never take over bitcoin. The best that will happen is both the crypto currencies will prevail side by side like silver and gold.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
February 15, 2018, 11:13:59 AM
rumors are interesting to talk about, but I also have a separate response to the rumors on this topic. I'm not sure Bitcoin will be bypassed by litecoin, which makes this issue or gossip, maybe they're part of the litecoins team, so the market is willing to invest or buy Litecoins. do not take too seriously the rumors bro  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 11:07:48 AM
No, ltc is far from bitcoin, it is unlikely to become number 1
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
February 15, 2018, 11:05:20 AM
Yes I agree with your point. ETH is definitely better than Litecoin. It can be said, ETH over Litecoin in all respects. price, system, popularity ... we can see that ETH is superior to Litecoin. So ETH will be the successor of bitcoin, not Litecoin. That is my own opinion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

Will i think all coin/token are possible to next in bitcoin. But litecoin for got low popularity than ethereum. For me ethereum is the next on bitcoin they are almost similar on popularity and has big potential than litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
February 15, 2018, 10:48:24 AM
I remember what happened in 2013. Everyone used to say the same. There was a lot of propaganda in favor of Litecoin, and as a result its exchange rates versus BTC increased by almost 1,200% in a few months. But eventually the bubble popped, wiping out money from those who invested in the coin.
Activity: 546
February 15, 2018, 10:46:44 AM
not sure but all possible in crypto . i hope litecoin never crossed bitcoin. litecoin slowly pump in market and big pump in future. litecoin very profitable token.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 10:38:27 AM
Litecoin is far from being able to replace Bitcoin. they have a good tech, very fast; but Bitcoin has THE NAME, not even ethereum has been able to shake that NAME.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
February 15, 2018, 05:21:18 AM
Litecoin is a great coin and i have a few litecoin that i will just hold. Litecoins price movement is not great though its price rise is really slow. I do not believe that litecoin will overcome bitcoin. If there will be a pump i think there will be a dump right away.
Activity: 62
February 15, 2018, 05:10:08 AM
On the off chance that there is another money beside bitcoin, well Its unquestionably Ethereum. Yet, for your situation, it appears to be correct as well. In any case, no, It won't. Before we say that Litecoin can outperform bitcoin. Litecoin must outperform Ethereum first on the grounds that Ethereum is our present computerized cash by bitcoin. Indeed, even Ethereum has no half shot of outperforming Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
February 15, 2018, 04:41:11 AM
Litecoin's increasing popularity mirrors the growing enthusiasm for cryptocurrency across the globe. Many people are eager to enter the crypto market, but it's important to have a sound understanding of how the world of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology work before diving in. Investopedia Academy's Cryptocurrency for Beginners course arms you with the knowledge and tools you need to successfully enter the realm of cryptocurrency.

Litecoin is the nearest coin to Bitcoin right now and most advancements that are produced for Bitcoin tends to be tried and received on the Litecoin side first. We saw that with SegWit, when we were attempting to achieve agreement, they acknowledged it with no issues. I think the Litecoin people group are not as separated as the Bitcoin people group.
Activity: 189
February 14, 2018, 06:05:25 AM
Litecoin has a good future. Because they announce litepay. When they start with this new feature, it will be very easy to integrate litecoin in onlineshops for the shop owners. Its also much easier to pay with litecoins for the customers. No any other cryptocurrencies has something like this now. So the price of litecoin will rise in the next weeks more then btc or ethereum. Just watch and holdyour litecoins Wink
Activity: 136
February 14, 2018, 06:01:26 AM
I don't think so, Litecoin will not get there, only Ethereum has the potential to match the bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 14, 2018, 05:49:10 AM
I highly doubt it, litecoin is very slow
I am very sure bitcoin, will never be replaced, before litecoin Ethereum is also called as a substitute for bitcoin.
no altcoin can replace bitcoin, it could happen, but not in the near future. maybe 10 to 20 more years
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
February 14, 2018, 05:14:42 AM
It's just a rumor, you can just trust it. but most people will assume you are a bit exaggerated with that attitude.
litecoin does have good potential, but not to replace the current bitcoin spot even the next few years.
There are many other coins that have better potential than litcoin, such as ETH, and BCH etc.

I agree to you dude even litecoin increase its popularity its never surpass the bitcoin why? Because bitcoin are the father of cryptocurrency day by day it attract more investor even they have a problem the popularity still high so meaning its far far away from bitcoin right now they need to defeat first the ethereum.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
February 14, 2018, 05:13:34 AM
I think that Litecoin is the first forked coin of bitcoin.It could not handle the huge volume of transactions which bitcoin handles every day.It was previously supported mostly by chinese holders.It is not even known to 10%of people who know bitcoin all around the world.If it had the capacity,then it would have replaced bitcoin by this time.Its also very hard for litecoin to gain such a trust gained by bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: