Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason behind Etherium price falling - page 3. (Read 415 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
May 13, 2018, 02:01:16 AM
Re reason for etherum price falling is due to the fall in price of bitcoin which affect the crypto currency market presently
the majority of cryptos have fallen and they are all just following the trend of crypto. A big sell off due to the upbit investigation by korea regulators are starting the bearish trend, yesterday another bad news was appearing as central bank of zimbabwe bans all of financial institution related to the crypto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 01:28:46 AM
The reason for the downturn can be a natural accident because the bitcoin value has been dropped. There is no validation reason for this sudden decrease. The blockchain conference"Consensus Conference" in the United States was widely predicted. Probably the reason but I'm not sure about that. However, I am optimistic with predictions from Tom Lee. He thinks that the crypto market value will increase rapidly after the consensus conference.

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 07:14:37 PM
Though ethereum stands high among the altcoins making path to most of the altcoins developed it has dependence upon bitcoin. In this regard quite often mutual growth happens with bitcoin and ethereum. This will continue even when the price grows much high.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
May 12, 2018, 07:00:16 PM
I think ethereum droping their price in the market because they are affected of bitcoin price slowly goes to increase their price in the market, totally last bitcoin price are in great price level but look at today the price begin to droping again in the coin market cap. So i'm yet checking the ethereum price in the coin market how much they drop again due to bitcoin price dump. But don't worry wait for the right time to increase again their price both to get an great earning in the future before end of the year 2018.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 06:47:28 PM
When you create this topic, then the exchange rate of the entire market is in decline, not ETH alone. The depreciation of ETH at that time was influenced by the negative news as well as the government ban. It is the psychology of investors, and many people panic sell to avoid losses.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
May 12, 2018, 06:19:19 PM
Right now, Ethereum price worth is $600 because Bitcoin is also falling down. Correction period is much better than what had happened last first quarter. And even most of the coins are affected of the Bitcoin's price. Full of corrections and all of the coins are based on BTC price are sometimes frustrating. But what can we do if this is the law in market trading. Grin Accept that every coins need to be corrected, just use your trading ability so that it will not affect your investments.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
May 12, 2018, 05:12:08 PM
All of you should read the news more because the cryptospace's future is in a delicate situation. Today the USA's SEC will decide if ETH is a illegal security or not. If they say that it is then that will the end of all the cryptospace development in America. Exchanges too will be liable for listing ETH and other tokens categorized as securities.

If this news is true, this can be the reason why the price of ETH are falling. Well I still believe on ETH and of course it will survive in the long run. This might be a short correction because of FUD news or what but we must remain on the positive side and keep on buying good coins.

ETH is particularly vulnerable to regulations because it is led by founders and have known centralized developers. These are identifiable by authorities unlike Bitcoin where it has no leader. People say ETH is more decentralized because of mining power and nodes are more distributed, but that means quite little when it comes to regulations. Plus all the ERC20 tokens on top of the blockchain, very delicate indeed.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
May 12, 2018, 05:05:58 PM
All of you should read the news more because the cryptospace's future is in a delicate situation. Today the USA's SEC will decide if ETH is a illegal security or not. If they say that it is then that will the end of all the cryptospace development in America. Exchanges too will be liable for listing ETH and other tokens categorized as securities.

If this news is true, this can be the reason why the price of ETH are falling. Well I still believe on ETH and of course it will survive in the long run. This might be a short correction because of FUD news or what but we must remain on the positive side and keep on buying good coins.
Activity: 378
May 12, 2018, 04:32:24 PM
Why is the price dropping so much right now?
The price usually goes with the trend, it can go down or it can go up regards of the outbreak of  news. - It usually take upto 3–5 days for bad news or good news to influence the market.

If you would do a thorough research you will discover that  the news trending  now is that  many countries are trying to regulate and embrace blockchain technology. - More and more projects are starting to get built on Ethereum because it’s the most secure and reliable to use - Venezuela issued its first oil backed cryptocurrency on Ethereum (Petro Dollar) which is a good development for etherium. Wink
As and have all other similar coins, and in than their the problem. this uncertainty, they still not very well are worth afloat, and soon all same some of them strongly fall apart.
Activity: 224
May 11, 2018, 10:17:11 AM
Any currency drops, very few can guess the reason why. Because ETH exists and develops around the world. We can not rely on a small factor to speculate on why ETH decreases. There are many hidden causes within us that can not be predicted.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1458
May 06, 2018, 10:28:31 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 07:14:05 PM
breaking news are piece of shit always make the price dump,sure they buy first before make a news about cryptocurreny
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
May 06, 2018, 07:07:11 PM
I think the decline in ethereum prices is nothing but the impact of falling bitcoin prices. Bitcoin as the largest altcoin plays an important role in cryptocurrency. When bitcoin prices rise, prices of other altcoins including ethereum also rise. And when the bitcoin price falls, other altcoin prices come down. Apart from bitcoin, the cause of the decline in the price of ethereum is the number of people who dump. So I advise traders to stay in effect when buying altcoins. To keep prices stable. thank you
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
February 24, 2018, 12:47:57 PM
As much as I know when bitcoin prices go down then all altcoins get affected and this is exactly whats happening  with Ethereum as bitcoin seems to be dipping
Activity: 182
February 24, 2018, 12:43:47 PM
I do not think it's a special reason. this may be a correction act. The price will stay above that for a while and then rise above $ 1000 again.
The price of nothing can not move upward without ceasing Smiley
Yes, I realize most of the coins are going down in the cryptocurrency market. Not just about ETH. It's nothing, I do not think there is a reason for this. There is reason to believe they have sold ETH to buy BTC.

I do not see any concern or reason for this. ETH is the top choice for safety and potential on cryptocurrency this time. Volatility is the essence At some point, the price will go up again.
Activity: 182
February 24, 2018, 12:08:40 PM
I do not think it's a special reason. this may be a correction act. The price will stay above that for a while and then rise above $ 1000 again.
Yes, I realize most of the coins are going down in the cryptocurrency market. Not just about ETH. It's nothing, I do not think there is a reason for this. There is reason to believe they have sold ETH to buy BTC.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 12:06:59 PM
after a year like 2017, what do you expect x ether? another year x100?
2018 is a year of stabilization. Choose the right ico and wait for the best explosion
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
February 24, 2018, 11:18:42 AM
The market is a unstable now, it is reason why ethereum price falling down. But it is temporary. Probably ethereum achieve 2000 dollars in this year so do not worry

The whole crypto is down, including Ethereum and Bitcoin so I guess the only logical explanation is just investors are dumping as this very moment. So we have to look at it at the long term.

Everytime when price of the whole market just dump a little bit, there are a lot of topic with almost the same tittle related to this dump. Smiley. You guy should know that crypto market is not stable, it dump and pump everyday, everyhour, everyminute. You should get used to it if you want to earn money in this world. No need to know the reason why it dump, you just need to know that it'll rise back soon. Don't ever be panic.

Of course we know that the market is unstable. The problem is that there are a lot of people who expect too much, specially the bitcoin December frenzy and Etheruem November-January price jump.

Yes, its just a normal correction. Although its really painful that we have seen the market goes into a lot of it. Every few days, expect a dump. Maybe investors are not that willing to pour their money in the market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 24, 2018, 11:15:40 AM
I was told it is because of the recent resignation by one of the Ethereum developer, that he is not in support of one of the improvement proposal which he says is against heir law in Japan, truly, I have not followed the story closely but someone said it has divided the community
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 24, 2018, 11:06:37 AM
Everytime when price of the whole market just dump a little bit, there are a lot of topic with almost the same tittle related to this dump. Smiley. You guy should know that crypto market is not stable, it dump and pump everyday, everyhour, everyminute. You should get used to it if you want to earn money in this world. No need to know the reason why it dump, you just need to know that it'll rise back soon. Don't ever be panic.
Pages:
Jump to: