Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason behind Etherium price falling - page 4. (Read 415 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 10:38:42 AM
The fall is realted to whole market dip / correction. Ether will be no 2 for a long period behing bitcoin. I see the value above 0.1 BTC.

My prediction for BTC eoy is 50.000USD that means ETH >5000USD.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 10:28:14 AM
Today there is a lot of speculation, the market is a bit unstable, but it will be back in a short time.
Ethereum will be$ 2000 this year guys.

If not more, bitcoin is good, but eth and smatr contracts and 90 percent of bounty companies
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 24, 2018, 10:10:17 AM
ether price was 0.03 btc few months back then it got stable at 0.05 btc and its ATH in recent months was 0.12btc .

so as per me 0.07 or 0.08 btc is good price for ether if it get stable there .

if you concerned for dollar price then entire market recovering phase , so its ok .
adding unto it is the whole market is bleeding,even the dominating bitcoins continue to goes down.so what would you expect to the other coins?theres nothing to worry because this is normal scenario if the greatest coin is dropping,and so the others will
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
February 24, 2018, 09:49:44 AM
The market is a unstable now, it is reason why ethereum price falling down. But it is temporary. Probably ethereum achieve 2000 dollars in this year so do not worry
a lot of positive forecasts regarding the etherium and Bitcoin. Of course it pleases me, but I would like to confirm these words and any facts. Everyone was already expecting Bitcoin to grow steadily, but no one saw it that way. Let's hope that the etherium does not deceive.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
February 24, 2018, 08:45:55 AM
The market is a unstable now, it is reason why ethereum price falling down. But it is temporary. Probably ethereum achieve 2000 dollars in this year so do not worry
Activity: 266
February 24, 2018, 08:32:25 AM
Actually, ETH is at stable price even after bitcoin is falling Eth is expected to touch 5000 dollars if the price stable at this price and start to increase in bull run
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
February 24, 2018, 08:26:26 AM
Why is the price dropping so much right now?
The price usually goes with the trend, it can go down or it can go up regards of the outbreak of  news. - It usually take upto 3–5 days for bad news or good news to influence the market.

If you would do a thorough research you will discover that  the news trending  now is that  many countries are trying to regulate and embrace blockchain technology. - More and more projects are starting to get built on Ethereum because it’s the most secure and reliable to use - Venezuela issued its first oil backed cryptocurrency on Ethereum (Petro Dollar) which is a good development for etherium. Wink
For me there is nothing interesting cause whole market now has a little down even bitcoin as you know so we have to wait for pump which will hopeful be soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
February 24, 2018, 08:10:44 AM
there is no reason to be shocked of eth price,,, the hole market was going down with the btc fall...
the regulation part is nothing new in cryptocurrecy ..

last yeaer the prices went up at july- august to dezember...

willl be a interessting year 2018

Every year, the market moves of altcoin is similar so i dont really surprise with this situation.
Most people said that the price down because the news of cryptocurrency. So price of bitcoin down followed by other altcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 05:22:19 AM
Its just ok, because as you can see our market is still down. It will recover again just wait a little more time.
The big comeback will comming soon, for now just continue to earn more eth. Or buy more eth.
Then hold it and wait, be patient, because big profit is on its way to us.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
February 24, 2018, 05:17:04 AM
Since bitcoin is the driving force of all the alternative coin when bitcoin was dropping in price all the alternative coin including ethereum drop as well so the price of ethereum is bouncing back.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
February 24, 2018, 05:04:24 AM
Reason behind ethereum price falling ? The price of ethereum down is not an excuse, it is not usually the first and second, it is a crypto market game where altcoin prices can go up and down every day.
Yes, Yes, ETH drops a bit but I do not think there is a problem. Crypto market has fluctuated continuously recently. Up and down for a few days is perfectly normal. You need to calm down, everything is still ahead.

It has correlation with the fluctuation or volatility of BTC, and IT'S not  only for Ethereum, for other cryptocurrencies with independent blockchain aswell. But if you see or anyone here trying to figure out the price of all these cryptocurrencies back then, maybe a year ago compared to now, they'll be surprised how the price still far beyond a year ago even after huge bearish market.
People only remember the bad thing and forget the good thing.
Activity: 224
February 24, 2018, 05:02:38 AM
Reason behind ethereum price falling ? The price of ethereum down is not an excuse, it is not usually the first and second, it is a crypto market game where altcoin prices can go up and down every day.
Yes, ETH drops a bit but I do not think there is a problem. Crypto market has fluctuated continuously recently. Up and down for a few days is perfectly normal. we need to calm down, everything is still ahead.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 04:39:17 AM
I do not think it's a special reason. this may be a correction act. The price will stay above that for a while and then rise above $ 1000 again.
The price of nothing can not move upward without ceasing Smiley
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 24, 2018, 01:02:46 AM
There's no exact reason why Ethereum price is going down, because all altcoins are falling and bitcoin too.
You don't need to worry all alts are dropping not only Ethereum, a few months the value of crypto currency will increase again. Don't panic, just hold and patiently wait.

That is normal since it was just recovering and came from a pump, etherium still a good catch so there's nothing to worry, buy more now that its decreasing and we can sell it soon enough. there's a time for them so just have patience.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 23, 2018, 11:20:04 PM
There's no exact reason why Ethereum price is going down, because all altcoins are falling and bitcoin too.
You don't need to worry all alts are dropping not only Ethereum, a few months the value of crypto currency will increase again. Don't panic, just hold and patiently wait.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 10:28:02 PM
We do not have to worry about the problem of this decline, bad news or FUD is not useful and will not affect anything anymore. See the future and plan ahead better than now.

Remember Venezuela is building their crypto and pre-sales for Petro is ongoing, this will definitely continue and I hear that Turkey and Iran are planning their crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
February 23, 2018, 08:59:47 PM
I think that there is no exact reason why etherium price goes down just like in the other altcoins , and not just etherium price is goin down but most of all the altcoins and the bitcoin is in the state of falling down in their values. But i think this is only temporary in all the altcoins in the cryptocurrency world to drops their price. There will be the time that their price will go high again , it only takes patience in it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
February 23, 2018, 08:35:43 PM
Globally crypto prices have declined including ethereum. I think the main cause is:
1. The effects of the drop in bitcoin prices,
2. There is its migration process from ethereum users in a particular country, to investing into altcoins that its country publishes, as has been the case in China.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 07:48:34 PM
I have no reason about the entire market dip, But i'm more concern about the satoshi value behind it. Though new comers wants USDT to take price action of Ethereum and other alts. I hope they will shift to Bitcoin satoshi and trade a pair of Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
February 23, 2018, 07:43:08 PM
Nothing special is happening. Ethereum price is changing same as other coins. If you look at other coins price change in the past 24 hours, you will see that all coins have fallen. It's the nature of this market. Sometimes all coins fall at the same time.
Pages:
Jump to: