Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now - page 20. (Read 60241 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 21, 2018, 11:59:08 AM
So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

well lots of news caming now about crypto community and the block chain specially bitcoin..but the thing is are those news are reliable?or just created to make panic in both good or bad news..maybe its better to do is make our best today for tomorrow is another day.means lets not wait for those things to happen while we can do our part today.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 11:46:05 AM
Since the value drops down compared to its value last December, i guess this is the best time to buy bitcoins, As you see statistically, the peak est point in the graph is about 18K, So therefore when it bounce back, surely we could earn good profit of it:)
Bitcoin's price is getting low now. That's why this time is the perfect time to buy some Bitcoins and start investing. Many people believe Bitcoin will increase again. Therefore, you will get high profit in the future for sure. With the price of 11,000$, isn't low and isn't so high, everybody will easily buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
January 21, 2018, 09:29:07 AM
The main reason I continue to buy bitcoin because I'm sure that buy bitcoin is now cheaper than later, the future of bitcoin will improve as users continue to be fanatical and increasing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 08:31:26 AM
Since the value drops down compared to its value last December, i guess this is the best time to buy bitcoins, As you see statistically, the peak est point in the graph is about 18K, So therefore when it bounce back, surely we could earn good profit of it:)
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 21, 2018, 08:24:20 AM
The reason to buy Bitcoin now is its relatively low price. At the moment Bitcoin is in a period of decline. The cost of Bitcoin is now more stable than ever before. The speed of creating new bitcoins is halved. In the historical perspective, the price chart looks very tempting. I believe that Bitcoin will grow up soon. The use of Bitcoin is growing rapidly all over the world. Don`t lose you chance!
Yup! We should buy a lot of bitcoins right now because the price is on sale and that is the best time to buy something, when it is on sale. Bitcoin will have another run for the next months for sure because that is the history of bitcoin from the basis of 2015,2016 charting of bitcoin that in the month of january, the price of bitcoin is declining before its pump again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
January 21, 2018, 06:52:11 AM
The reason to buy Bitcoin now is its relatively low price. At the moment Bitcoin is in a period of decline. The cost of Bitcoin is now more stable than ever before. The speed of creating new bitcoins is halved. In the historical perspective, the price chart looks very tempting. I believe that Bitcoin will grow up soon. The use of Bitcoin is growing rapidly all over the world. Don`t lose you chance!
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
January 21, 2018, 06:34:55 AM
The reason is obvious it can now be purchased at a reduced price, and another reason is that buying bitcoin in the future will bring you a good profit
Activity: 259
Merit: 15
January 21, 2018, 04:04:56 AM
If you invest for bitcoin you can gain profit in future it's clear I think. day by many company and institutions over involving with bitcoin community in future it's also growing always.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 04:04:39 AM
I think I should buy it now because the price is pretty low and it seems to have stabilized after a period of sharp drop. Besides, it is also the currency of the future so more and more banks pay attention to it and want to invest in it. So, maybe that's where we should buy it
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 03:55:50 AM
Reason why we need to buy now is we all know specially to the people who lives in the world of bitcoin, that bitcoin is not stable in its value, but it multiplies or tripple the value, so buy now while you can afford.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 02:19:44 AM
The main reason for buying bitcoin now is because bitcoin prices are currently declining, by buying the current bitcoin, the profits to be gained are great if bitcoin prices become more expensive.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 02:01:12 AM
I think the reason why should buy bitcoin now is because the price of bitcoin is very low that's why it is the perfect time to buy of it and it will surely increase its price this coming weeks or months that's why I also buy some bitcoin to the other people who selling it to me.

Up on this one. Bitcoin is back on the $12k mark since the lowest dip in the past 6 weeks. But don't invest all of your funds to a single coin. Just to play safe.
Activity: 38
January 20, 2018, 02:00:07 AM
Buy bitcoin now for the future wealth, but yeah, I'd expect some other big dips as we go further in this thing.. I currently hold 1 full BTC bought at 1500$ and I'm planning to hold it until it reaches 50k atleast.
I would suggest to buy BTC now to everybody that still has no btc, cause we are already at the bottom, this will be the lowest price in these years
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 01:57:47 AM
I'm glad that for a few days this bitcoin price dropped or cheap, it made me eager to buy, the main reason I buy bitcoin now because I'm sure that the price of the last year will reach at least $ 75,000.

Yes, i salute to you mate about your decision making. As bitcoin dump so much it's price, it eventually a good to buy as much as our money we can. This is a future investment soon as bitcoin will return to pump. Speculation that this year would be much awaited to see the bitcoin how greatly spikes it price in a coming months.

I agree with you , this is the time to buy its going up again and we are get a high profit. Investment for this coin is really great and no one lose if you do the long term . I just waiting too the spiky price of bitcoin this year . I try my luck  in trading long term and short term . Goodluck guys and have a nice profit in bitcoin investing. We are near for the  success .
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
January 20, 2018, 01:50:05 AM
I think the reason why should buy bitcoin now is because the price of bitcoin is very low that's why it is the perfect time to buy of it and it will surely increase its price this coming weeks or months that's why I also buy some bitcoin to the other people who selling it to me.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
January 20, 2018, 01:36:53 AM
I'm glad that for a few days this bitcoin price dropped or cheap, it made me eager to buy, the main reason I buy bitcoin now because I'm sure that the price of the last year will reach at least $ 75,000.

Yes, i salute to you mate about your decision making. As bitcoin dump so much it's price, it eventually a good to buy as much as our money we can. This is a future investment soon as bitcoin will return to pump. Speculation that this year would be much awaited to see the bitcoin how greatly spikes it price in a coming months.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 20, 2018, 01:08:22 AM
Activity: 51
January 20, 2018, 01:03:50 AM
So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

Bitcoin is digital gold in this era. It will be a great investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
January 20, 2018, 01:03:07 AM
The reason why we need to buy Bitcoin because it can give more fund, the more the investment you have, the higher the outcome you will get.

It will give you more profit if you buy bitcoin now. Eversince the year started, bitcoin is not having any movement higher than $15K. Now it is sitting at $11K and we do not know if it will dump or it will pump after this month. All we know is that it is a good or cheap price to buy bitcoin since we do no know when it will pump. We may regret our self that we bought it when it is already pumping.
Activity: 24
January 20, 2018, 01:00:28 AM
Reasons for buying Bitcoin may vary according to your life context as of now.
Future holds more and more than what happened and what we are witnessing as of now not only Bitcoin but also for all Cryptocurrencies in general. Cryptocurrencies with different use cases and new enhanced features using technology are seen some of those are traded freely in different Crypto exchanges. There might be many possible threats(cracking private keys using Quantum computers) and possible limitations(transaction processing backlogs) regarding Bitcoin/Altcoin however I believe there will be improvements and fixes for those problems with time. So whatever it is, we only witnessed only less than 1% of Bitcoin/Altcoin Show. Future holds more than 99%. There's a lot to expect with it in the future.
If you think you're still young enough, go follow trends, learn, research and invest for the future of internet transactions. So you will be ready for future, ready for next big things regarding Cryptocurrencies.  Sooner or later this may result in making you millions of wealth (As it happens to many early investors of Bitcoin/Altcoin).
Pages:
Jump to: