Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now - page 16. (Read 60241 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 252
February 13, 2018, 04:16:56 PM
I was so close to buying it when it was under $6K for a moment, but I went to sleep and it went up!  Undecided Trying to decide if I should wait until it goes down more or swoop it at $8K. I think it will be back up closer to $20K pretty soon.
Buying now is the right decision, I will stop buying when the price is already above $ 10k, as long as I have money then this is a good opportunity to buy cheaply, the future will soon improve and we will regret if not buy now.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 03:46:27 PM
I was so close to buying it when it was under $6K for a moment, but I went to sleep and it went up!  Undecided Trying to decide if I should wait until it goes down more or swoop it at $8K. I think it will be back up closer to $20K pretty soon.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 02:57:38 PM
Bitcoin has worthy future this is good time to buy in future it will go on peak very hard to buy so buy now and hold for good profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
February 13, 2018, 02:52:32 PM
Honestly I don't know if you should buy it now, because some pundits are calling for 900-1200 per Bitcoin while some are calling for 25k+. Don't know which mark will hit first but you gotta think the people think the first aren't in line with reality because they always relate it back to dotcom bubble. In life you can't compare apples and oranges yet they do here and it goes to show that some of these pundits understand this yet.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
February 13, 2018, 01:28:54 PM
With a price below $ 10k I think is the right time to buy immediately, many predictions say the price this year could reach at least 10x from the current price so this is a good time if we want to get big profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
February 13, 2018, 12:26:15 PM
As of now if i have enough moneybtp buy bitcoin, i will. Because it is in a very low price and a great opportunity to buy more bitcoin. If i can buy now and when the price increase as well in the future, for sure i will earn more profit as well.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 13, 2018, 11:03:46 AM
The main reason why you should buy bitcoin right now because you can buy it at a low price, bitcoin price deacresed in the start of 2018 good time to start investing. By the time bitcoin price increases and you think it is the right time, a profitable time for you then sell it. Buying coins at a low price and selling it at a high price is how bitcoin works risky but profitable.

It is the good time for us to buy bitcoin now because its price is low.  If we have money, we can buy double the value of it.  Because bitcoin before is twice its price compared now.  So it is such a good thing to buy and invest bitcoin.  We just be patient enough and wait for its price to goes up.
Your money cannot be just be double because it can go even up to 5x of your base money because that is how powerful is bitcoin because the market of bitcoin is not predictable and it can go up very high if there will be a lot of good news around bitcoin and if you bought bitcoin now then congratulation because we just need to wait some huge good news about bitcoin to start the party of the bulls.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
February 13, 2018, 10:55:10 AM
So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

Well, generally, buying Bitcoin today is advisable, it comes with low price and making noise to the business world given the fact that companies that are accepting bitcoin is increasing.
Looking to this coping strategy of many companies, it is breaking the traditional means of payment which can probably bring them to the top compared to those who don't cope with these changes. Cryptocurrency is making a big role in economy or even in our life today, we just need to explore all the opportunities it will bring.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 13, 2018, 10:30:16 AM
The main reason why you should buy bitcoin right now because you can buy it at a low price, bitcoin price deacresed in the start of 2018 good time to start investing. By the time bitcoin price increases and you think it is the right time, a profitable time for you then sell it. Buying coins at a low price and selling it at a high price is how bitcoin works risky but profitable.

It is the good time for us to buy bitcoin now because its price is low.  If we have money, we can buy double the value of it.  Because bitcoin before is twice its price compared now.  So it is such a good thing to buy and invest bitcoin.  We just be patient enough and wait for its price to goes up.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 10:12:19 AM
The still low price of the charts and the likely upside is still big is the reason why you can buy bitcoin at current prices keep you away from the issue of bitcoin that only changes your thinking about buying
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 10:03:49 AM
Activity: 322
February 13, 2018, 10:00:53 AM
One of the reason why Bitcoin is a must to buy now because the price of it really dropped and sooner or later the price of it will come up again. If you buy bitcoin now and you hold it, you will be profitable when its price went up again.
Yeah, i agree that you will be profitable once the price will rise to $10k above but we can't neglect some negatively around the cryptocurrencies as the investors are not yet confident to invest more money in bitcoin. We are just stabilizing at $8k mark. Hope by next month we can see a bullish run.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 07:12:52 AM
So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

Well, one good reason and probably this is enough reason for one to buy bitcoin; that is because of the fact that bitcoin's price these days is so low, which means a big amount of money dedicated in buying bitcoin could potentially make someone rich in future because of the quantity or amount their money can buy. This is why it would be a wise move to buy now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
February 13, 2018, 06:59:58 AM
the reason for which it is worth buying now is that the price has been reduced and this will have to affect your future profit which will bring you a good income
and you are sure that the price of bitcoin will rise? Judging by what is happening today, then such a fall in prices, after a staggering growth of up to $ 20,000, has not yet been observed for the entire existence of the crypto currency.
Activity: 350
February 13, 2018, 05:22:49 AM
the reason for which it is worth buying now is that the price has been reduced and this will have to affect your future profit which will bring you a good income
Activity: 196
February 13, 2018, 04:58:30 AM
For me, the only reason why I want to buy bitcoins now because the price is very low and its starting to move up again. But there's still a chance that it will go down again. Other investors are scared in buying bitcoins now because they said it will continue to go down and reach $1000. If that's true, I'll wait for that time to come. But buying bitcoins now is a good time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
February 13, 2018, 03:33:12 AM
Because I think it is still at a low price and the price would be much more greater as time past by,
And I think that it is a good way to keep my money instead of just saving it in a bank I think buying a bitcoin and keeping it in a long time is much more profitable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 13, 2018, 03:31:27 AM
One of the reason why Bitcoin is a must to buy now because the price of it really dropped and sooner or later the price of it will come up again. If you buy bitcoin now and you hold it, you will be profitable when its price went up again.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
February 13, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

As for today the price is low and maybe it should be the time to buy for bitcoins and hold in our wallet for a long time because there is a tendency to pump it up soon. Bitcoin will gonna rise and if I have money for investments I will buy bitcoins.
I think we have already witness the All time low for this year, FUD are all over in the first month of this year and that cause the price to go down
hard so hopefully it's already over because I am excited to see the price of bitcoin to rocket again. As long as we touch $10,000, that's already a good start.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 13, 2018, 12:17:39 AM

As for today the price is low and maybe it should be the time to buy for bitcoins and hold in our wallet for a long time because there is a tendency to pump it up soon. Bitcoin will gonna rise and if I have money for investments I will buy bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: