Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now - page 46. (Read 60241 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
October 05, 2017, 12:40:44 AM
The increasing use of the blockchain technology results to an increasing use of bitcoin. This will affect bitcoin and would increase its price. Owning bitcoin or holding bitcoin today is a great investment, the future of bitcoin is getting brighter and brighter, the whole world needs bitcoin and so everyone has to own some.
That's given already with what is happening now, bitcoin is getting more accepted because of its popularity, although there are people who are against bitcoin but we can also see some big names in the industry siding bitcoin. This is not a pure scam like other people are thinking, this is a game changer and in the future it is widely used, that are the reason why we need to own bitcoin now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
October 05, 2017, 12:15:27 AM
The increasing use of the blockchain technology results to an increasing use of bitcoin. This will affect bitcoin and would increase its price. Owning bitcoin or holding bitcoin today is a great investment, the future of bitcoin is getting brighter and brighter, the whole world needs bitcoin and so everyone has to own some.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 11:12:12 PM
because a few months or years to come bitcoin will be more rapidly and the price will be greater than now with such assumptions so we need to buy bitcoi from now ..
October 04, 2017, 06:19:36 PM
Value Bitcoin once more commences to slide in price. This is a quite good possibility to get Bitcoins for prolonged-phrase investment decision. That is why you want to be warn to the possibility to get Bitcoins
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
September 30, 2017, 02:24:41 AM
As at today bitcoin has make significant progress. We can actually see how the market reacted to rumor and not the news. The market is the emotional one and I do see that people sell of during the panicked time and buy back during the news time. I believe in op that now is the best time to buy bitcoin as bitcoin is becoming more acceptable all over the world.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
September 30, 2017, 02:16:11 AM
i think with bad news from china and korea  you must sell now
This is the main reason that the price of bitcoin is rising more and by the end of this it is expected to touch the figure $5500 = 1btc. So including me everyone is trying to buy bitcoin with current low price and earn a magnificent profit in future.

I think this is still beginning for bitcoin in respect of value and I am going to take a right decision to buy more bitcoin for my bright future.
The continuously increasing prices of the bitcoins are major reasons for making them famous worldwide. Those who really want to live a lavish life and are working hard to achieve their this dream, they are highly attracted by bitcoins for the reason that bitcoins have already helped a lot many people in becoming rich. Investing in bitcoin today can make you rich tomorrow.
September 29, 2017, 07:36:33 PM
the reason is let me not regret in the future, because bitcoin in the future the price will be higher and become the number one in the whole world, so let no regrets in the future better now buy bitcoin ...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 06:44:53 PM
The reason why i should buy bitcoin now. Because i know the bitcoin price is going high very high, so i tell you right now ,collect a bitcoin because this is the time that bitcoin is papular to anyone and the price is too big!
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
September 29, 2017, 06:38:08 PM
Actually, the perfect moment to buy Bitcoin was a few years ago. But I think that even now you can buy bitcoin until the price is not very high and get a big profit in the near future. It's price will increase soon and buy bitcoin will be much harder.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 29, 2017, 05:44:47 PM
Its better to buy now because there are mainstream media's updating what is going on with bitcoin, it will bring more people to bitcoin cause they will be curious why those medias are covering about it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 05:40:55 PM
The cost could get greater specially if the ETF has been authorized. And you dont want to purchase when it is in the large. Buy now for the odds of possessing a significantly far better revenue prior to it goes larger.
If you are making solution and verification then it is quite wrong you should never think like that what are you acutally doing you should go for investment directly because the price is once again pumping.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
September 29, 2017, 05:38:25 PM
The price of bitcoins are keep on rising so it's a great investment if you think also that bitcoins are in limited number so when all the bitcoin's are mined it's price will sky rocket.Also bitcoins are decentralised means government has no power over Bitcoins but the user has power.Transactions with bitcoins are best as we can transfer bitcoins to any part of the world with just $3 to $5 transactions fees.Bitcoins also hides the users identity when gives security to the users.
Activity: 42
September 29, 2017, 02:57:41 PM
The cost could get greater specially if the ETF has been authorized. And you dont want to purchase when it is in the large. Buy now for the odds of possessing a significantly far better revenue prior to it goes larger.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
September 26, 2017, 10:57:21 AM
i think with bad news from china and korea  you must sell now
This is the main reason that the price of bitcoin is rising more and by the end of this it is expected to touch the figure $5500 = 1btc. So including me everyone is trying to buy bitcoin with current low price and earn a magnificent profit in future.

I think this is still beginning for bitcoin in respect of value and I am going to take a right decision to buy more bitcoin for my bright future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 16, 2017, 01:13:41 AM
Now it's good price for buying bitcoin, because the price is rather low now, the deep correction has finished, I hope, so the ideal point of entrance.
I think it is the right time to invest in bitcoin because I'm pretty sure that after this deep, it was started to raise up again. Moreover, I believe that this getting deep of bitcoin is a good opportunity to all investors of crypto currency. Hoping that this increasing of bitcoin price now in the market will continue.

Well hopefully it stays at this rate for the weekend before shooting up again. I'm planning on buying more while it hasn't yet reached 4k again. Many people will be profitting in the next couple weeks after buying at the very low rate Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 16, 2017, 01:03:17 AM
Buy now then 5 more years later we will be rich, just like if we buy bitcoin 5 years ago of course now we are already rich. there is no reason to leave bitcoin because prices are skyrocketing so that makes a lot of profit for all of us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
September 15, 2017, 11:50:55 PM
Now it's good price for buying bitcoin, because the price is rather low now, the deep correction has finished, I hope, so the ideal point of entrance.
I think it is the right time to invest in bitcoin because I'm pretty sure that after this deep, it was started to raise up again. Moreover, I believe that this getting deep of bitcoin is a good opportunity to all investors of crypto currency. Hoping that this increasing of bitcoin price now in the market will continue.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 15, 2017, 11:39:30 PM
No doubt that bitcoin is a compelling thing to anyone, this is because bitcoin has been proven to provide tremendous profits that keep users continuing to buy bitcoins and never stop until they die. We should never delay to buy bitcoin because the price continues to rise, for example is today the price has reached $ 3800 whereas 24 hours before the price of $ 3300.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 15, 2017, 10:49:59 PM
Of course because I'm hoping to get profit in the future, I'm sure bitcoin is our financial future all so invest now then we will be short of wealth soon.
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8
September 15, 2017, 07:58:19 PM
The exact reason to buy bitcoin now is because prices are falling and panic happens. If you can afford to buy bitcoin in situations like this I am sure you will get a very good profit in the next few days.
Pages:
Jump to: