Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons for newbies loss in bitcoin - page 3. (Read 3540 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
November 26, 2021, 09:33:39 AM
They don't want to study first for fear of missing out on opportunities, even though there will always be opportunities every day. They just want to get rich quick by doing what rich people do from investing in bitcoin without learning it first. how blockchain, bitcoin and cryptocurrency work they don't know and maybe they don't want to know.
it's easier for them to just go along and be fascinated by the benefits that the old players get without thinking long thinking it's easy
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
November 26, 2021, 09:24:18 AM
They don't want to study first for fear of missing out on opportunities, even though there will always be opportunities every day. They just want to get rich quick by doing what rich people do from investing in bitcoin without learning it first. how blockchain, bitcoin and cryptocurrency work they don't know and maybe they don't want to know.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 25, 2021, 10:02:22 PM
I think it should be FUD, who lacks patience and confidence in his choice
if you are serious in your plan of investing? then you should know the ins and outs of the profiteering you are entering.

FUD should not be part of the losing because this is tolerable .

but the wrong decisioning and not enough confidence is indeed the reason why more newbies fell losing .
Seriousness and confidence are not enough to prevent investors from making a loss in Bitcoin investment if the seriousness and confidence are not back with concrete knowledge. The same thing goes in every organization, the person with knowledge will always be on top and also outstanding among others.

agree, my friend confidence about this thing, because of his too confident, he loss 'big profit'. and when try to do for second time, he loss money.
newbie need guide, teacher to make sure what the plan, to know how to act in many ways. your experience friend can be good teacher, you can learn about their experience, and its good because you know where is bad and good path.
Noobs wont learn if they wont experience those things on where it is really normal on having that kind of assumption that you might able to make profits
easily but once reality slapped you into the face then you would really be finding this to be hard and this is where learning comes from.
You would able to adjust into it and due to experience you would really be doing things much better and more realistic.
we must experience failure before greatness , in this market knowledge ,skills and confidence is what needed to succeed.

if you have not completed these 3 then you will keep on failing .

unless you will only betting for bitcoin and will hold long term then that is safer.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
November 25, 2021, 05:57:02 PM
if you are serious in your plan of investing? then you should know the ins and outs of the profiteering you are entering.

but the wrong decisioning and not enough confidence is indeed the reason why more newbies fell losing .
Seriousness and confidence are not enough to prevent investors from making a loss in Bitcoin investment if the seriousness and confidence are not back with concrete knowledge. The same thing goes in every organization, the person with knowledge will always be on top and also outstanding among others.

agree, my friend confidence about this thing, because of his too confident, he loss 'big profit'. and when try to do for second time, he loss money.
newbie need guide, teacher to make sure what the plan, to know how to act in many ways. your experience friend can be good teacher, you can learn about their experience, and its good because you know where is bad and good path.
Noobs wont learn if they wont experience those things on where it is really normal on having that kind of assumption that you might able to make profits
easily but once reality slapped you into the face then you would really be finding this to be hard and this is where learning comes from.
You would able to adjust into it and due to experience you would really be doing things much better and more realistic.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
November 25, 2021, 05:39:37 PM

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104
November 25, 2021, 02:57:02 PM
A lot of newbies lose money in bitcoin coz they have no patience. When you Start trading or holding then you need to patience more.I Think, most beginners chose to invest bitcoin. Bitcoin is most popular coin and top in coin market cap.So if you have enough patience i think You will be success in bitcoin investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
November 25, 2021, 12:18:43 PM
They don't actually know what bitcoin is all about at the initial stage and they haven't had any experience about bitcoin.  Some thinks hearing bitcoin is fast way of making money which you don't need to equip one self for the journey.  But most of the bad experience novice encounters groom them to do well in bitcoin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 330
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 27, 2021, 08:59:18 AM
most of the beginners choose to invest in Bitcoin because they see someone's success in taking profits so they think they can do it easily so many things happen that are not desirable so like point number 1 you said it often happens because of greed to get profit as quickly as possible, I think it was a mistake so big that it caused a loss.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
September 27, 2021, 04:46:40 AM
Novices do not understand the mechanism and advantages of Bitcoin, they will only see whether Bitcoin has brought them wealth, which makes the novices look at Bitcoin very narrowly! It is also very easy to lose Bitcoin!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 27, 2021, 04:04:57 AM
Novice invests in an excitement when they are unfamiliar with the encryption market. Too confident, listening to the words of others, will lead to their own investment mistakes. Lost interest in the encryption market after the investment fails. There is thus the attitude of contrast the tendon.
Activity: 1155
Merit: 77
September 27, 2021, 03:53:22 AM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
September 27, 2021, 03:34:20 AM

Activity: 54
Merit: 6
September 27, 2021, 03:08:15 AM

They just know that Bitcoin can bring a lot of benefits and value for people. Therefore, most novices will use Bitcoin as a tool to make quick profits. They have not studied the technology and working principle of Bitcoin in depth, and will not analyze the market and judge the timing of buying and selling. Their lack of knowledge, experience and greedy psychology will lead to investment failure.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 27, 2021, 02:46:21 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
September 27, 2021, 02:15:18 AM
That is the mentality of most newbies having in mind that once embrace cryptocurrency they will rich over night. They didn't take time to study and Know what trading is all about.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
September 27, 2021, 02:05:06 AM
The general reason for newbies that are losing money on cryptocurrencies bitcoin in particular, is the lack of knowledge and understanding on how the market works. Most of them were lured into pricing frenzy. When it is on bull run they tend to look at it as a lucrative investment but when bear market struck they lose faith and not discipline enough to be patient. Experienced investors just do the opposite well enough to stay within the  market and succeed.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
September 27, 2021, 01:04:47 AM
At first, my bitcoin would earn interest when it was deposited into a website. At the beginning, I could get the interest normally. Unfortunately, three months later, I suddenly couldn't access the website. At that time, a bitcoin was worth 40K, and I lost 0.3. From then on, I will never participate in those messy investments again.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
BIB Exchange
September 26, 2021, 01:00:47 PM
Articles 2 and 3 are the reasons why some beginners lose money in the market. They get scared when the price drops and when things start to go wrong, they get scared and sell even when they are losing money. Sports whales are the worst cause for market newcomers. Because they believe that such a money-making scheme will make them rich, greed and wanting to get rich quick have led them to be taken advantage of, manipulated by scam projects, and ultimately failed and lose all the money.
Activity: 745
Merit: 252
September 26, 2021, 11:44:15 AM
The above problems are still not the most practical and basic. They need a lot of education about finance and how to use Bitcoin.
I have seen many people lose money using Bitcoin to join scam projects in hopes of getting rich.
They forget their responsibility to keep Bitcoin and crypto assets. They lost their password and wallet recovery keychain.
It's so bad that there are many Bitcoins stuck in wallets forever because of the above error.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 26, 2021, 11:07:23 AM
there are many ways novice traders make mistakes that are often not realized and this makes a loss.
Usually, beginners are still confused in choosing when to start buying and when to sell. And also caused by greed or ambition for high opit.  Without knowing the risks that occur.
There are also those who just go along without adjusting to their needs. So, do not know how big the percentage of success.
Pages:
Jump to: