Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons Why Google Sucks - page 2. (Read 1856 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
April 23, 2014, 12:36:51 PM
I don't think there is any better search engine than Google available

Start search is better for a couple reasons.  They don't track their users and they don't censor information.  I also look foward to the email service they plan to provide.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
April 23, 2014, 12:34:31 PM
Privacy is my biggest concern with all the Google products ?
Now that's a valid point..! If i have to point out something that bothers me about Google is Privacy  ..!
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
April 23, 2014, 12:33:35 PM
Nothing bothers me, I just google something that i need, and i usually find needed info! That's all i use google for. It's a search engine!

google is much more than a search engine!  it is used to collect data and profile it users....

Is that all that bothers you about it?

No I just wanted to get the conversation going.  I don't want to talk to myself you know?

Lol well name some more stuff you dont like about it.
April 23, 2014, 12:32:55 PM
Nothing bothers me, I just google something that i need, and i usually find needed info! That's all i use google for. It's a search engine!
Actually google is much more than just a search engine..! " Google Search " is just a Product of google ... Google is a Techno Giant trying to take over all the Techno market and stuff.
April 23, 2014, 12:32:37 PM

google is much more than a search engine!  it is used to collect data and profile it users....

No I just wanted to get the conversation going.  I don't want to talk to myself you know?
Activity: 770
April 23, 2014, 12:31:10 PM
Privacy is my biggest concern with all the Google products ?
April 23, 2014, 12:30:41 PM
I don't think there is any better search engine than Google available
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2014, 12:28:45 PM
Activity: 756
April 23, 2014, 12:27:46 PM
I think the biggest thing about it is is how compliant they are with the NSA.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
April 23, 2014, 12:26:54 PM
April 23, 2014, 12:24:35 PM
For me there are many reasons why Google sucks but I'll start with this one because it is what comes to mind when I attempt to use the search engine.  The discussion tab is not there anymore and that is what I used most to find out what other people had to say about topics that interested me.

It was odd because the feature was removed from one browser that I used but not another.  Then I started to use another browser and it was moved from there shortly after.  Why move a useful search feature that helped people find information they are looking for?  The discussion filter is very useful and should be put back period. 

What else about Google bothers you?
Pages:
Jump to: