Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why I believe we'll see XRP 10 $ before End of year! - page 2. (Read 381 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
I agree with you because in crypto space, anything can get pumped price wise. When we look at Ripple and XRP, Ripple is the technology being adopted not XRP.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
reason number 2 doesn't mean anything at all apart from some social media hype that may or may not help the pump. and the other 3 reasons you are separating from each other are basically the same thing. and they are all repeating the same old false hype about Ripple partnership with X number of banks! the funny thing is that these banks have never even be interested in XRP and they have always discarded it as fast and hard as they could and instead they took the technology for themselves!
none of these are a reason for such a huge pump of XRP. we will surely see pumps of this useless coin but to have such a huge pump we need the same scenarios as last year with a lot of pumps and lot of newbies coming in so that we can steal their moneyz. Cool
You are clearly one of those people who like to hate on XRP just because of its association with banks which is seriously silly in my honest opinion. XRP is easily one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the crypto world for a long time and it has proven itself as a legit crypto coin many times before, but it still gets undermined from time to time. I do not think we will see $10 by the end of this year like op claimed, but I think that it can reach $4 by the end of this year if the market rallies like crazy like last December. Am HODLING all my XRP at the moment and am not planning to sell any of it anytime soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Although XRP solves the problem of trust between Banks, it is a very good token.
But I don't really like this token because it's centralized.
I agree with you. I also think that the price of XRP is difficult to up to $ 10. Unless the BTC price is $ 50000 then the XRP is just $ 10
Activity: 175
It all depends on whether there will be use for the XRP coin, like many have pointed out many applications do not involve directly the use of XRP. Still 10$ is probably unrealistic in any scenario
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Nothing is impossible but I must tell you this, that centralized crypto won’t get to 10usd not until BTC get to 200k usd. Xrp is absolutely a token with Great and massive prospect but 10usd before the end of this year is not a dream but a nightmare. Trust my word
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Still whatever the reason you give i not going to believe this centrelized coin . Moreover these news which you posted its happened before when each news released coin pumped upto 100% . So your gathering all the news and posting . May be using this kind of post you can attract short time profit but XRP 80% premined coin gives no value for blockchain technology.
Activity: 31
I hate Ripple, its a bank coin. Kind of defeats the purpose of crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
reason number 2 doesn't mean anything at all apart from some social media hype that may or may not help the pump. and the other 3 reasons you are separating from each other are basically the same thing. and they are all repeating the same old false hype about Ripple partnership with X number of banks! the funny thing is that these banks have never even be interested in XRP and they have always discarded it as fast and hard as they could and instead they took the technology for themselves!
none of these are a reason for such a huge pump of XRP. we will surely see pumps of this useless coin but to have such a huge pump we need the same scenarios as last year with a lot of pumps and lot of newbies coming in so that we can steal their moneyz. Cool
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
Most projects are adopting Ripple, but this has little to do with XRP. I think that $10 is more than possible though, but wouldn't count on it
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
XRP 10$ will be the biggest bubble in crypto history so far. 10$ is impossible and if by some miracle happen, that will not be good for the market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
10$ for XRP is too much, 3-5$ is its price. Though if they can force banks to work with XRP, then I think the price of 10 bucks will be quite real.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
but there is one important requirement before ripple reaches $10. bitcoin should reach $100k, fair enough right.

It's not that I don't necessarily agree with you.  It's more that I simply do not want to agree with this sentiment that all other cryptocurrency has to be tied to the value of bitcoin. 

Bitcoin has proven that blockchain technology is viable for electronic currency and this has clearly opened the door to many other cryptocurrencies.  As more exchanges between fiat and alt coins come online there should be a greater independence in price between bitcoin and various alt coins.

Now... I think recently the peaks between bitcoin and ripple have been correlational to something like $20,000 and $3.  If we go one-for-one correlation and then consider that XRP isn't directly tied but certainly related to speculative values... I'd say it's fair to expect bitcoin to be in the 50,000-70,000 range when ripple goes to $10. 

Either way, any of us remaining in this space as investors, miners, or otherwise will be really happy as the price continues to march on.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
The main reasons why XRP will see $10 before EOY:

1. There are numerous partnerships with Money transfer companies where usage of XRP is going to be the norm. XRP has numerous partnerships with some of the top money transfer companies with usage of XRP.

2. Santander is going to go live with XRP soon. In the recent AMA with Brad Garlinghouse, Corey accidentally mentioned that Santander is going to use XRapid as well along with XCurrent.

3. Soon Ripple is going to have more than 200 partnerships with Banks.

4. Ripple has tieups with more than 50 central Banks. Central Banks have the power and authority to make rules within their home country and banks will adhere to set rules. If Central Banks make it a norm to use XRapid, then banks will have to use XRapid.

Yes I believe in you. it will get to $10. Bitcoin will go down to $200. $200 not $2000 before you think am making a mistake. Dogecoin will be worth $1000 each while bitconnect will be back at rank all to a price of $20,000.
Try to get your head around this then just maybe you will understand what you explained up there.

Maybe you are merit hunting or just posting for bounties...

Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
$ 10 is definitely too high! although, if bitcoin will cost 40 k dollars this year, then 10 dollars for ripple, too, achievable. I used to think it could barely reach $ 1, but it reached  $ 3 last winter. Grin But with such capitalization it is difficult to reach such levels. We need some really cool news for the market to react this way.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

1. There are numerous partnerships with Money transfer companies where usage of XRP is going to be the norm. XRP has numerous partnerships with some of the top money transfer companies with usage of XRP.

2. Santander is going to go live with XRP soon. In the recent AMA with Brad Garlinghouse, Corey accidentally mentioned that Santander is going to use XRapid as well along with XCurrent.

4. Ripple has tieups with more than 50 central Banks. Central Banks have the power and authority to make rules within their home country and banks will adhere to set rules. If Central Banks make it a norm to use XRapid, then banks will have to use XRapid.

I think that all these reasons will not increase the price, because to all of them, whatever the price of them will be, they will be the main technology of Ripple. The cause may be a pump from the side of Korea
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
You are making good points, but do you realize that banks won't be buying the coins on the exchanges? They will be buying at a wholesale price directly from the Ripple company, who is hoarding over 60% of the supply. The new deals won't have any effect on the price action on exchanges.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Ripple will be really important places in the future.I think banks will use this technology in the future.When people are aware of it, they will understand its value.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2

As much as you want, it won't happen.
1. Ripple is a company that develops software based on blockchain.
2. The company has three products: xCurrent, xRapid and xVia.
3. When Ripple announces agreements with new customers testing its blockchain products, we are talking about the flagship products of xCurrent and xVia - do not use XRP tokens!
4. So far only MoneyGram has announced testing xRapid - XRP tokens are used!

Summary:
1) Ripple's success has nothing to do with the XRP token;
2) there is no guarantee that major customers will ever use the XRP token to make transfers;
3) want to XRP cost at least $10 per token? Consider what should be the capitalization of Bitcoin (much, much higher than now);
4) all coins of the top 10 pumps and all you need to do is to wait for the right moment and merge XRP, at least at the level of the January figures, and then you can buy after the price reduction. Or keep the tokens for a couple of years, if you believe in the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Sorry for not advocating your point. market capitalization does not allow XRP reached $ 10 unless Bitcoin increased $ 40k mark
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
It's very good project but it's coin is useless. It depends only on commissions in the main net which are centralised and could be lessened.
Pages:
Jump to: