Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why I believe we'll see XRP 10 $ before End of year! - page 3. (Read 381 times)

Activity: 861
Merit: 281
XRP $10 by the end of the year.
No offence but I don't think so.
The circulating supply is still 1/3 of the total supply, and for it to even reach that price, at the current market capitalization. It'll have to be 90% dominant in the crypto-sphere which seems beyond the bound of possibility.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
Instinctively, im not too bouyed by the prospect of XRP, but i believe very soon and very unexpectedly; XRP will receieve and unexpected pump and provide profits

But when you say 10$, thats too big of an hype, even if BTC clocks 18,000$ , XRP will merely pump up to 2$ - 3$
Don't get too conscious
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Oh come on if that would have been the case already then I am pretty sure we could have seen the prices spike already! But they are not really doing well isn't it, looking after the developments that you are imposing here.

XRP is always overthought project and its like in the infancy but trying to act like mature project. This baby is centralised one and you know what, the XRP team themselves control the prices and not the fact of "how much money is getting poured into it". Thats the case mate, and it would hard to believe that it will go 10 USD. I mean that would be like 100x the current rate.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
but there is one important requirement before ripple reaches $10. bitcoin should reach $100k, fair enough right.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
You exaggerate the value of the XRP coin, confusing it with Ripple technology, which has really found a worthy application in the banking sector. In your opinion, the capitalization of a speculative XRP coin capable of overtaking the capitalization of bitcoin?   Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Although XRP solves the problem of trust between Banks, it is a very good token.
But I don't really like this token because it's centralized.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The main reasons why XRP will see $10 before EOY:

1. There are numerous partnerships with Money transfer companies where usage of XRP is going to be the norm. XRP has numerous partnerships with some of the top money transfer companies with usage of XRP.

2. Santander is going to go live with XRP soon. In the recent AMA with Brad Garlinghouse, Corey accidentally mentioned that Santander is going to use XRapid as well along with XCurrent.

3. Soon Ripple is going to have more than 200 partnerships with Banks.

4. Ripple has tieups with more than 50 central Banks. Central Banks have the power and authority to make rules within their home country and banks will adhere to set rules. If Central Banks make it a norm to use XRapid, then banks will have to use XRapid.

Pages:
Jump to: