Pages:
Author

Topic: Rebellious conversion on its own blokchain leaving erc20 - page 10. (Read 1399 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
I hope it will turn out to be good for investors and supporters, but i think once ethereum converts to pos model everyone will be buying eth to earn rewards for holding it.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I can't wait for the rebranding and the moment we release our own blockchain, I've been a REBL hodler since they started and will continue in being one because this token has potential and a huge one believe it or not, more news in march 24th! anyone who haven't heard about them yet has to make sure to read their whitepaper and join their telegram for more info.
Activity: 9
Check out the whitepaper! https://www.rebellious.io/external/REBL-Whitepaper_v2-EN.pdf Rebellious is developing customized plug and play blockchains that will be fully customizable for clients. Masternodes are being implemented soon as well. More details will be released with the rebranding March 24th. Cheers!
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Buying some more, price is dirt cheap right now.  They are rebellious because they got tired of all the scammy icos and unfair coins.  All you had to do was some tasks to be a part of the rebl community.
Activity: 61
Merit: 11
I got myself 4000 from airdrop, then 6000 from the exchange. They have a really good team, they always work and keep in touch with all events.
I believe in these guys and that they will succeed. I will definitely vote for them!
Soon rebranded and other good news. We wait  Wink
Activity: 182
I have been watching closely REBL since the airdrop, got myself 1k from the airdrop then 10k later from the exchange. I think the swap will have a huge pump effect on it. BTW they have a great staking system.
I am positive about this one
Activity: 113
can anyone tell me the schedule when will they are planning to launch its own blockchain at the rebranding? How can we swap our REBL ERC20 to new one? I think this is a very good step before going to a better exchange like binance.

There will be a tool available for the token swap. Also the masternode launched will be scheduled then
Activity: 126
I'm a fan of Rebellious aswell. Great to be on board. Don't miss out!
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Interesting, I still can't decide is it good or bad.

From one side own blockchain will probably lead to price jump, on the other side it means more resources. I will follow it closely.

There is also an ALTcoin discussion thread for REBELLIOUS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rebellious-discussion-thread-2854007

I will just leave some interesting links here for information purpose.

Activity: 167
can anyone tell me the schedule when will they are planning to launch its own blockchain at the rebranding? How can we swap our REBL ERC20 to new one? I think this is a very good step before going to a better exchange like binance.
The main goal is to have our own blockchain up and running by the start of Q3. That means we will be updating everything suitable for the main net. Upgrade all the tools, the wallets, the block explorer, etc. and have it ready to be implemented on the REBL blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
Interesting, I still can't decide is it good or bad.

From one side own blockchain will probably lead to price jump, on the other side it means more resources. I will follow it closely.
Rebl will make cypto world great again!

Sure! Rebellious dare to be different and shows the world what is all about crypto. No bubles  no loose ends a clear and smart mission and vision
When your as rebellious as me then you don't need to sleep don't believe me then come to our telegram group and find out

Hahaha that is true! Rebls are full of energy
Activity: 42
Rebl will make cypto world great again!
Activity: 48
When your as rebellious as me then you don't need to sleep don't believe me then come to our telegram group and find out
This is great for RebelliousCoin, it is one of the best airdrop I received, with rebranding and issuing their own blockchain.

This is great step for Non-ICO project.

Great to be in this together!
Activity: 9
Rebellious is definitely the future! Let those that have negative things to say miss out on yet one of the biggest crypto projects that it will be soon. Mark my words! #ReblForever
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
This is great for RebelliousCoin, it is one of the best airdrop I received, with rebranding and issuing their own blockchain.

This is great step for Non-ICO project.
Pages:
Jump to: