Pages:
Author

Topic: Rebellious conversion on its own blokchain leaving erc20 - page 4. (Read 1399 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
Soon REBL will be listed on Next.exchange:
https://twitter.com/RebelliousCoin/status/989548042121633793?s=19

You can visit their Telegram to look for more details:
https://t.me/next_exchange
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Generally speaking, if a blockchain product wants to create its own blockchain, it's a good thing and could mean price will go up. But i thought this development isn't due until Q3 of 2018, if they should release the product ahead of schedule it would mean they are on a fast lane with respect to their timeline and might bring them to limelight. Although with too many PoS blockchain platforms already in existence, one would wonder why we need more? However, they seem to have an impressive use case prospects.
Generally speaking, if a blockchain product wants to create its own blockchain, it's a good thing and could mean price will go up. But i thought this development isn't due until Q3 of 2018, if they should release the product ahead of schedule it would mean they are on a fast lane with respect to their timeline and might bring them to limelight. Although with too many PoS blockchain platforms already in existence, one would wonder why we need more? However, they seem to have an impressive use case prospects.
Generally speaking, if a blockchain product wants to create its own blockchain, it's a good thing and could mean the price will go up. But I thought this development isn't due until Q3 of 2018 if they should release the product ahead of schedule it would mean they are on a fast lane with respect to their timeline and might bring them to the limelight. Although with too many PoS blockchain platforms already in existence, one would wonder why we need more? However, they seem to have an impressive use case prospects.
I dont know if you are alts to each other or just purely copy pasting on other comment. You should be banned and qouted this one for reference.

Going back to topic, I do rather prefer projects which do have their own blockchain rather than on putting itself up on the trend which we do commonly see that tokens are basing on ETH or erc20 platform which i do see its already flooding out into the market.Once a project do have its own chain i do really believe that it can progress even more.
I totally agree! Blockchain mean that we do not have to depends of others. Having our own blockchain mean we will be able to implement ideas and projects that we want.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
Generally speaking, if a blockchain product wants to create its own blockchain, it's a good thing and could mean the price will go up. But I thought this development isn't due until Q3 of 2018 if they should release the product ahead of schedule it would mean they are on a fast lane with respect to their timeline and might bring them to the limelight. Although with too many PoS blockchain platforms already in existence, one would wonder why we need more? However, they seem to have an impressive use case prospects.
I dont know if you are alts to each other or just purely copy pasting on other comment. You should be banned and qouted this one for reference.

Going back to topic, I do rather prefer projects which do have their own blockchain rather than on putting itself up on the trend which we do commonly see that tokens are basing on ETH or erc20 platform which i do see its already flooding out into the market.Once a project do have its own chain i do really believe that it can progress even more.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Hello everyone,

I hope you heard this project called Rebellious. It is a community token that aims to develop its own blockchain and fully upgrade their staking optionyo a fully PoS token with double earnings. For me i think they have a good race on developing its project although theres no ICO conducted by the team they still able to plug exchange listing and coinmarketcap enlisted. How often that happen on a community token? If you've try their staking already  on you can say that Rebellious is really a nice project with great concept.

Now the team already planning to join the community votes for binance listing and I can say that they got what it takes to dominantly win the voting. The rebl community is solid plus they have an amazing news for the quarter 3 of this year which includes creation of their own blockchain and other tools and wallet.

All I can say is that their on their league with these ICO projects and still on par with them. I hope you can share your thoughts about rebellious project.

note: Im not part of the team, Im just a token holder who saw how they start from scratch up to now.

We all know that Rebellious is a succesfull project, but why do you need to start shilling that in here? we all know what is happening..

There is no need to create free advertising in here.

Activity: 113
note: Im not part of the team, Im just a token holder who saw how they start from scratch up to now.

Excuse me, but I'd like to diplomatically and politely correct you.  Yes you are part of the team. This is a company cursed with a normally 'scoffed at' vision with an intentioned purpose, if you will. So far, they've under-promised goals appearing lofty and over-delivered on every promise in their roadmap, whitepaper, wallet, transparency and on and on.

You sir/mam, went through the process they offered as an "airdrop" and jumped through all the necessary hoops. If you happened to do the "Legendary" application, have you ever done more for an "airdrop?"  Was it easy or quick? I can personally answer that with a resounding and attention-grabbing "HELL NO!" They didn't want riff-raff and quick grab and sell holders, they wanted substantive people.  I believe they got them. If people had any idea how many others tried and gave up, I think you'd be shocked.

More importantly, by thinking of making the airdrop difficult and time consuming, forward thinking was absolutely present. Would anyone make a wager that they'll suddenly stop thinking and planning actions ahead like they've demonstrated so far? I say no. Not with the track record accumulated so far and we all know the best prediction for the future is to look at past patterns.

Being an educated person understanding the length of time meritorious values of a corporation's motives stay around, I can say that I do not know how long Rebellious will keep that pace. Some go on and on and never go away. Some sell out. But there are always warning signs. So far, there isn't any tell tale signs that I can see. They say, they do. They promise, they deliver more. So far, Rebellious looks like they've qualified for the Olympic World Games (analogy only, people!) The real work and opening show is just about to begin. NOBODY sells out then.

Back to my point,  Rebellious is grounded in the idea of the "COMMUNITY" supporting and standing up for a company who's worthy. So far, they've not only proved that worthiness by giving so much more than they've gotten. Their entire "ICO" was done with people like you, not people who pay 10K a month to get their lawn mowed. Not a penny taken through a normal ICO as is done so commonly day after day after day in the cryptocurrency world. This company is made of simple just like you or I. They've done all of this so far on elbow grease and with the support, efforts and belief by people like you.

If you're not part of the team, I don't know who would be.

Am I Rebellious?
Damn right I am.

I can only say; you are so very right!
Activity: 29

Excuse me, but I'd like to diplomatically and politely correct you.  Yes you are part of the team. This is a company cursed with a normally 'scoffed at' vision with an intentioned purpose, if you will. So far, they've under-promised goals appearing lofty and over-delivered on every promise in their roadmap, whitepaper, wallet, transparency and on and on.

You sir/mam, went through the process they offered as an "airdrop" and jumped through all the necessary hoops. If you happened to do the "Legendary" application, have you ever done more for an "airdrop?"  Was it easy or quick? I can personally answer that with a resounding and attention-grabbing "HELL NO!" They didn't want riff-raff and quick grab and sell holders, they wanted substantive people.  I believe they got them. If people had any idea how many others tried and gave up, I think you'd be shocked.

More importantly, by thinking of making the airdrop difficult and time consuming, forward thinking was absolutely present. Would anyone make a wager that they'll suddenly stop thinking and planning actions ahead like they've demonstrated so far? I say no. Not with the track record accumulated so far and we all know the best prediction for the future is to look at past patterns.

Being an educated person understanding the length of time meritorious values of a corporation's motives stay around, I can say that I do not know how long Rebellious will keep that pace. Some go on and on and never go away. Some sell out. But there are always warning signs. So far, there isn't any tell tale signs that I can see. They say, they do. They promise, they deliver more. So far, Rebellious looks like they've qualified for the Olympic World Games (analogy only, people!) The real work and opening show is just about to begin. NOBODY sells out then.

Back to my point,  Rebellious is grounded in the idea of the "COMMUNITY" supporting and standing up for a company who's worthy. So far, they've not only proved that worthiness by giving so much more than they've gotten. Their entire "ICO" was done with people like you, not people who pay 10K a month to get their lawn mowed. Not a penny taken through a normal ICO as is done so commonly day after day after day in the cryptocurrency world. This company is made of simple just like you or I. They've done all of this so far on elbow grease and with the support, efforts and belief by people like you.

If you're not part of the team, I don't know who would be.

Am I Rebellious?
Damn right I am.
I personally think creating their own blockchain will make project lot harder in their part. For investors its great chance, coin will be pumped for sure. ERC20 is just shade nowadays, noone wanna invest in erc20 tokens anymore.

So why will it make it harder when you are telling that rebellious should  leave erc20 as you advise to? It seems for me you are speaking in an contradiction
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
I personally think creating their own blockchain will make project lot harder in their part. For investors its great chance, coin will be pumped for sure. ERC20 is just shade nowadays, noone wanna invest in erc20 tokens anymore.
Activity: 68
always support rebl team !!!!  Grin
as what I see, RBL are doing the best they can to deliver what they promised, but since this project did airdrop only, they do not have enough funds to cope some of their needs as well, better to be patient and not rush things.

Sorry but you really do not need to worry about the funds. There are funds enough! There is no ico needed to make rebellious great!
Jus stay tuned and wait. Rebellious rescheduled the swap from the own chain front m 2018 to q3 2018 and even knowing this new schedule they are on track.

Stay tuned, cause the technical whitepaper is on its way. And as same with the ledger supported offline staking for free as  first token in the world. Rebellious will come with some amazing unknown features. There own blockchain will be an future proof one. What amazing opportunities for the communtiy!
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
as what I see, RBL are doing the best they can to deliver what they promised, but since this project did airdrop only, they do not have enough funds to cope some of their needs as well, better to be patient and not rush things.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
Rebellious coin is a project I have been following from it's inception and u am also a token holder,it is 100% community coin and no ICO or Presale was ever held,presently trading in bit-z,they have announced that they would be moving to their own blockchain soon and that is a very welcome news,Rebellious has already created it's niche and it continues to expand.
In few days you can buy REBL on UPcoin. Don't miss the event!

https://upcoin.com/trade/REBL-ETH
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
Rebellious coin is a project I have been following from it's inception and u am also a token holder,it is 100% community coin and no ICO or Presale was ever held,presently trading in bit-z,they have announced that they would be moving to their own blockchain soon and that is a very welcome news,Rebellious has already created it's niche and it continues to expand.
If they can deliver their own blockchain with a good technology that would be awesome.
Not so many coins have that.  They are doing their job good so far. Looks good.

I am sure they can. They are on track and they showed us already one very nice tool. Which made as the first in the world possible to stake offline by using a ledger and giving you free rewards!

This is a new beginning. And I really want to be part of it!
If they can deliver their own blockchain with a good technology that would be awesome.
Not so many coins have that.  They are doing their job good so far. Looks good.

I am sure they can. They are on track and they showed us already one very nice tool. Which made as the first in the world possible to stake offline by using a ledger and giving you free rewards!
Pages:
Jump to: