Pages:
Author

Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions - page 52. (Read 129283 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver
September 24, 2016, 07:59:25 PM
Just a heads up guys, coinmarketcap has officially got around to listing us.

Here's thes link:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/silk/

The money supply isn't updating on the explorer: https://slkexplorer.silknetwork.org/ext/getmoneysupply

We are aware and its a glitch with the actual explorer software we will get around to fixing that soon enough.

You can do a getinfo in the wallet at any time to get an accurate moneysupply Wink
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
September 24, 2016, 07:51:01 PM

Here's thes link:

The money supply isn't updating on the explorer: https://slkexplorer.silknetwork.org/ext/getmoneysupply
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
As you sow, so shall you reap.
September 24, 2016, 07:43:35 PM

Here's thes link:

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
September 24, 2016, 07:07:11 PM
Im trying to sync my wallet, it says there are no nodes, i see others are having the same issue.

Do i have to add a list of nodes to the configuration file?

The seeders are running now, so if you wait a few minutes or less it will automatically connect

OK, thanks will try Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 24, 2016, 06:54:35 PM
Im trying to sync my wallet, it says there are no nodes, i see others are having the same issue.

The seeders are running now, so if you wait a few minutes or less it will automatically connect
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 24, 2016, 06:54:29 PM

yes. do one of the following

1. make a silk.conf and add these nodes.

addnode=162.243.163.103
addnode=slkexplorer.silknetwork.org
addnode=37.228.255.192
addnode=159.203.111.196
addnode=73.130.81.250
addnode=71.115.160.71
addnode=72.190.16.92
addnode=91.220.151.240
addnode=82.73.172.120
addnode=173.76.182.122
addnode=159.203.100.25
addnode=104.238.186.122
addnode=109.193.126.51
addnode=192.40.88.72
addnode=45.63.16.17
addnode=222.5.183.201
addnode=188.126.72.192
addnode=77.244.5.13
addnode=46.83.237.242
addnode=84.193.211.3
addnode=84.195.38.128
addnode=188.220.46.41
addnode=94.68.189.58

or 2

Open the debug console in the wallet and type "addnode 162.243.163.103 add" and hit enter. repeat for as many nodes as you like

Then wait.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
September 24, 2016, 06:41:47 PM

Activity: 441
Merit: 251
September 24, 2016, 05:21:27 PM
When is the date for the exchanging from. Each currency?

Edit

Also with the exchange from slk to dslk from reading white paper is the price pegged the same? So even if the lowest ico of 25cent. Is this the value slk will be? Just not sure of the link between the 2

SLK and DSLK will be two seperate coin with seperate price rates. It is possible to swap back and forth from SLK to DSLK and vice versa, continually.

The price of DSLK is not pegged to the price of SLK, our stabilisation method is a variant of pegging. SLK will be used to store value that will be become active in case DSLK drops below a certain point. The process is described in our brochure.

The value of SLK will best be described not by the value of DSLK but by comparing market cap, note however that this linkage will not be apparent in the initial phase, this will take some time!
Activity: 673
Merit: 531
Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member
September 24, 2016, 05:16:59 PM
Got 5 stakes over night 6 hours or so, each one turned from checking blocks confirmations to 'conflicted' and I lost them. Anyway to fix this or reduce chance? They seemed to confirm really really slow too before going awol.

Keep staking you will get a PoS block.

Go to Wallet Repair and click Recover Transactions 1 this will remove those conflicts.

Thanks for all your help and quick response. I made the silk.conf file with nodes listed (are there more nodes? I don't even know where they came from) and have about 4 peers. Does this affect staking? Sorry for so many questions, but a few must be thinking the same.

Do not worry, in the upcoming update for Silk, multiple DNSSeeders are being added to the codebase. This will eliminate the issue for addnodes completely and stregthen the network connectivity between nodes.

Do you think Polo will list the new SLK?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 24, 2016, 05:00:55 PM
When is the date for the exchanging from. Each currency?

Edit

Also with the exchange from slk to dslk from reading white paper is the price pegged the same? So even if the lowest ico of 25cent. Is this the value slk will be? Just not sure of the link between the 2
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver
September 24, 2016, 04:44:36 PM
Got 5 stakes over night 6 hours or so, each one turned from checking blocks confirmations to 'conflicted' and I lost them. Anyway to fix this or reduce chance? They seemed to confirm really really slow too before going awol.

Go to Wallet Repair and click Recover Transactions 1 this will remove those conflicts.

Thanks for all your help and quick response. I made the silk.conf file with nodes listed (are there more nodes? I don't even know where they came from) and have about 4 peers. Does this affect staking? Sorry for so many questions, but a few must be thinking the same.

Do not worry, in the upcoming update for Silk, multiple DNSSeeders are being added to the codebase. This will eliminate the issue for addnodes completely and stregthen the network connectivity between nodes.
Activity: 42
September 24, 2016, 04:32:50 PM

Activity: 490
CTO - Silk Network
September 24, 2016, 04:14:07 PM

Activity: 42
September 24, 2016, 04:02:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
September 24, 2016, 03:19:28 PM
Difficulty is up there pretty good.  Hang in there, you'll get some stakes.
Activity: 728
September 24, 2016, 02:57:43 PM
Silk(SLK) will go full PoS(Proof-of-Stake) in ~1000 blocks time(less than a day).

Now is the time to split those coins into multiple inputs and have your wallet open 24/7 staking and supporting the network.

How to Split Coins into Multiple Inputs on One Address
1. Create a new address and copy this to clipboard (right-click, copy address).
2. Enable "Coin Control" in options.
3. Go to the "Send" tab.
4. Open "Coin Control".
5. Select input you want to split (biggest one) and make a note of the amount after fee.
6. Close "Coin Control" and go back to send tab.
7. Tick "Split Coin".
8. In the "# of Inputs" field, type in amount of inputs you wish to create.
(If you have a million coins, make 1000 inputs, if you have 100,000's of coins make 100's inputs, if you have 10,000's make 10's of inputs, if you have 100's of coins don't bother to split your inputs and just buy more Silk)
9. In the address field of the send form enter the address you created in step 1.
10. In the amount field of the send form enter the amount of coins from step 5.
11. Hit send.

Keep on marching!!!!

Cheers, that's a really nice feature!

Is this a new feature for SLK and DSLK?  I honestly don't remember ever seeing this in other coins?

This is an AWESOME feature!!!  WOW!

Is a good feature and haven't seen it before. But still have had no stake.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
September 24, 2016, 02:14:36 PM
Silk(SLK) will go full PoS(Proof-of-Stake) in ~1000 blocks time(less than a day).

Now is the time to split those coins into multiple inputs and have your wallet open 24/7 staking and supporting the network.

3. Go to the "Send" tab.
4. Open "Coin Control".
5. Select input you want to split (biggest one) and make a note of the amount after fee.
7. Tick "Split Coin".
(If you have a million coins, make 1000 inputs, if you have 100,000's of coins make 100's inputs, if you have 10,000's make 10's of inputs, if you have 100's of coins don't bother to split your inputs and just buy more Silk)
9. In the address field of the send form enter the address you created in step 1.
11. Hit send.

Keep on marching!!!!

Is this a new feature for SLK and DSLK?  I honestly don't remember ever seeing this in other coins?

This is an AWESOME feature!!!  WOW!

Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
September 24, 2016, 01:20:13 PM

3. Go to the "Send" tab.
4. Open "Coin Control".
7. Tick "Split Coin".
11. Hit send.

Keep on marching!!!!

Activity: 441
Merit: 251
September 24, 2016, 12:28:20 PM
Can anybody provide some guesstimates about ROI with staking ?

Great to see your transparency and where and bow much you spend. Good for investor confidence. How does the pos work ? It says 2 silk reward but how much silk must I stake to get that ? Also will you be doing any bounties ?

2 SLK per block. The amount of coins it takes to hit a block is a very complex array of functions including the number of inputs you have, the size of those inputs, the number of global inputs, the global size of those inputs, the accuracy of your system time, the connection speed of your machine, how close you are to other nodes, how many nodes are close to you in your cluster compared to other clusters of nodes and etc etc.

About 2.2% annually, reducing each year because of the supply increase.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
September 24, 2016, 12:13:14 PM
571 read times on the new ICO page on the first day that's nice !
Pages:
Jump to: