Pages:
Author

Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions - page 70. (Read 129283 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
September 16, 2016, 01:13:43 PM
Having marched through a financial desert

Wonderful quote!
Very good Spencer (and Silk team)! Tomorrow is coming! Sit tight and relax if you can.

Desert weather forecast:
new silk thunderstorm!
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
September 16, 2016, 12:40:54 PM
Watching this project. I will do some reading tonight before I invest. Good luck
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
September 16, 2016, 11:53:54 AM

BOOM! everyday more good news and publicity.

Is there a specific time that the SLK market will open tmrw or do I have to just keep hitting F5 all day?? I want to be the first to buy!!!   Grin Wink
Activity: 238
Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Only a fool worries over what he can’t control.
September 16, 2016, 04:21:59 AM
Really informative brochure, SilkNetwork has a bright future in the cryptosphere. I'm not talking about months, or even a couple years. I believe its something our future generations will be proud of us for getting involved rather early.

SilkNet team topnotch.
One or two more serious dnm failures and it's game over, it's only a matter of time.
Decentralized or bust.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
September 15, 2016, 10:18:21 PM
I am a dinosaur here.Watched everything behind the curtains.Ready to start again.
i only miss Arteleis, if we are here it is because of him. such a good dude!!!

We all do and we have a chair sat here waiting for when & if he returns.

The entire team simply wishes him good health and hopes he is ok.

Even if he were to NEVER return, it would be nice to know he is at least alive and marching on.

Cheesy

Ill let you know if i hear back from him.

Either way, I will always remember him for the work that he did to get us where we are today!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
September 15, 2016, 10:17:02 PM
Great work Matthew balances and transactions are all showing up correctly..

NOTE:  Silk Network has kept up their end of things through it all.  As a community some users need to have a little bit of patience.  As previously stated, Weaver wasn't supposed to be fully functional until 9/17.  Matthew has done a great job of getting things updated in a timely manner.  The team has followed up/through with every concern posted.  They need to be commended for the job well done!

Way to go team!
Great to see the work being done, and yes my transactions are now showing! Smiley
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
September 15, 2016, 09:57:18 PM
I see a lot of people were very cautious about transferring a whole amount of Silkcoin to Weaver at first
It's all a matter of trust and after all that hype with the fuds on the old thread I wouldn't blaim anyone
It's your hard worked money after all
Personally I trust more the Silknetwork than Bittrex
But now, trust is established so we can move forward

The camel marches on

Activity: 74
As you sow, so shall you reap.
September 15, 2016, 05:59:33 PM
How do I send SILK from Bittrex to Weaver?

Your Silkcoin funds will be automatically swapped for Silk(SLK), these are unrestricted and you will be able to move them as you please.

You will automaticly get 'SC' -> SLK on the 17th. After that you can send SLK to the Weaver(, wallet or leave it on Bittrex). So It's not possible to send your 'SC' anywhere from Bittrex before the 17th.

It says Darksilk short term: release,
and long term: stabilization.

Does that mean that the stabilization of DarkSilk will not start immediately but instead after a period without confinements resulting in stability and backing?

**deleted image**

About the medium term stability goal. Yes, until the mechanism is in place, DarkSilk(DSLK) will fluctiate much like other crypto-assets. This means that scarcity in market supply, coupled with high demand, might drive price up. The development team needs time to setup the Weaver in order for it to work accordingly. Testing of our mechanism will take place, this could very well have a stabilising effect on the market, but at a reduced level.

More about DSLK, SLK and the stability mechanism within Weaver can be read in our brochure.

EDIT: brochure added to OP.

Really informative brochure, SilkNetwork has a bright future in the cryptosphere. I'm not talking about months, or even a couple years. I believe its something our future generations will be proud of us for getting involved rather early.
September 15, 2016, 05:40:37 PM
I am a dinosaur here.Watched everything behind the curtains.Ready to start again.

We all do and we have a chair sat here waiting for when & if he returns.

The entire team simply wishes him good health and hopes he is ok.

Even if he were to NEVER return, it would be nice to know he is at least alive and marching on.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
September 15, 2016, 05:32:50 PM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 15, 2016, 03:43:19 PM
Thanks and nice brochure dude!
September 15, 2016, 03:30:10 PM

Your Silkcoin funds will be automatically swapped for Silk(SLK), these are unrestricted and you will be able to move them as you please.

You will automaticly get 'SC' -> SLK on the 17th. After that you can send SLK to the Weaver(, wallet or leave it on Bittrex). So It's not possible to send your 'SC' anywhere from Bittrex before the 17th.

Does that mean that the stabilization of DarkSilk will not start immediately but instead after a period without confinements resulting in stability and backing?

**deleted image**

About the medium term stability goal. Yes, until the mechanism is in place, DarkSilk(DSLK) will fluctiate much like other crypto-assets. This means that scarcity in market supply, coupled with high demand, might drive price up. The development team needs time to setup the Weaver in order for it to work accordingly. Testing of our mechanism will take place, this could very well have a stabilising effect on the market, but at a reduced level.

More about DSLK, SLK and the stability mechanism within Weaver can be read in our brochure.

EDIT: brochure added to OP.
Activity: 103
September 15, 2016, 03:27:53 PM
stability will grow with user adobtion as i see it after the POW phase it will slowly stabalize
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 15, 2016, 03:10:59 PM

Activity: 74
As you sow, so shall you reap.
September 15, 2016, 02:54:50 PM
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
September 15, 2016, 01:33:19 PM
I confirm I see my funds on the Weaver dashboard. As mentioned previously, staking is happening as well. Very good. We'll have a few more silk before the official swap.

well done
Activity: 232
September 15, 2016, 10:52:06 AM
In ~4 hours Matthew will be pushing updates to Weaver. At that time Weaver will be offline temporarily.

We look forward to hearing your feedback.

My test deposit of 10 showed up as a transaction and in the balance this morning so I sent a much larger amount to see what happens. 
Good work guys!!!  Waiting for the fun to start one the 17th and then the opportunity to buy into DarkSilk.

YES thank you team SilkNet!! ready to invest and help the project!
Activity: 123
September 15, 2016, 09:51:07 AM
Thanks Silk Team,

I see my 10 SILK deposit as well. Moving out rest now.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
September 15, 2016, 09:50:20 AM
Great work Matthew balances and transactions are all showing up correctly..

NOTE:  Silk Network has kept up their end of things through it all.  As a community some users need to have a little bit of patience.  As previously stated, Weaver wasn't supposed to be fully functional until 9/17.  Matthew has done a great job of getting things updated in a timely manner.  The team has followed up/through with every concern posted.  They need to be commended for the job well done!
Pages:
Jump to: