Pages:
Author

Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions - page 71. (Read 129283 times)

Activity: 680
Merit: 255
September 15, 2016, 06:35:01 AM
In ~4 hours Matthew will be pushing updates to Weaver. At that time Weaver will be offline temporarily.

We look forward to hearing your feedback.

My test deposit of 10 showed up as a transaction and in the balance this morning so I sent a much larger amount to see what happens. 
Good work guys!!!  Waiting for the fun to start one the 17th and then the opportunity to buy into DarkSilk.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver
September 15, 2016, 12:37:35 AM
In ~4 hours Matthew will be pushing updates to Weaver. At that time Weaver will be offline temporarily.

We look forward to hearing your feedback.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
September 14, 2016, 06:21:20 PM
Is there any way to confirm that my silk has been sent to weaver?

I understand there is a long delay in it showing up, but i would hate to see it lost on the way if i send it all in one go.

I guess the block explorer could be used to check?

Ive just sent 1 SILK to test, nothing showing yet.

It would show up on the block explorer.  My test send showed up no problem.

Yes i checked last night and it did show on the block explorer, at least i now can feel confident that it will be safe to send the rest of the funds there Smiley
September 14, 2016, 06:08:07 PM
Where is this weaver online wallet that I should move my coins to?

You can register here - https://silknetwork.org/register
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 14, 2016, 06:05:47 PM
Where is this weaver online wallet that I should move my coins to?
September 14, 2016, 05:24:32 PM
stop everything and get the silknetwork wallet to show deposits.

cmon, this is a basic necessity of the swap. The end user having to search the block explorer to ensure their deposit went through is unacceptable.

This is all a part of the updates happening to Weaver, a lot of which is happening in tonights update.

As stated previously, Weaver wasn't meant to open for deposits until the 17th of September.

Currently we have to prioritise backend functionality and security over the users front-end experience.

If we didn't have to freeze the Bittrex deposits prematurly, then the Weaver would be opening on Saturday and Matthew would of had more time to get the front end of Weaver much more final, but he didn't.

We hope you understand the situation and we look forward to your views after the update this evening.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
September 14, 2016, 03:10:37 PM
stop everything and get the silknetwork wallet to show deposits.

cmon, this is a basic necessity of the swap. The end user having to search the block explorer to ensure their deposit went through is unacceptable.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
September 14, 2016, 11:25:39 AM

I understand there is a long delay in it showing up, but i would hate to see it lost on the way if i send it all in one go.

Yes I confirm as well. The Silkcoin deposit address that I have on my weaver does not show my transaction but it was correctly confirmed on the block exlporer.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
September 14, 2016, 11:14:49 AM

Do not worry, you can go back 1 page you will find several answers to this question:

is the SILK address on weaver where we should be sending our silk now? and if so, how long does it take to post?

The Silk address on Weaver is your own Silkcoin address that has been generated individually and uniquely for your account.

Yes send your coin to that address.

It will be swapped out automatically come the 17th.

I moved my coins into Weaver earlier today...I still do not see them in my Weaver wallet.  It shows that the coins were transfered successfully from my Polo wallet...any help with this?  Thanks....
Please do not panic that you balances are not showing once your Silkcoin(SC/SILK) deposits have confirmed.

Your balances are being linked to the wallets and we will update once they are visible.

And you will find a good summary about the launching of SLK:
Process of launching the new Silk(SLK)

1. Silk Network will first take Weaver offline in preperation for the swap.

2. Nodes and DNS Seeders for Silk(SLK) will be setup.

3. The block explorer on Weaver (https://silknetwork.org/register) and the users accounts will have Silk(SLK) wallets added.

4. A new Silk(SLK) chain will be started and mined by Silk Network.  Mined PoW blocks give a 0 reward and no fees, so there is no benefit to us starting the chain before public release.

5. Funds will be then transferred to Weaver and user wallets will be swapped/credited with Silk(SLK). Silkcoin wallets will be removed from user accounts.

6. Checkpoints will be added to the Silk(SLK) code for added security (block & stake modifier).

7. Weaver (https://silknetwork.org/register) will be brought back online.

8. Silk(SLK) wallet will then be released to the public (GitHub/OP/Website) and Bittrex who will join the existing chain.

9. Funds will be transferred to Bittrex to enable the swap of their wallets (12160758.07152659 SLK).

10. We continue marching.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2016, 11:03:43 AM

Activity: 673
Merit: 531
Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member
September 14, 2016, 10:41:47 AM
Weaver will proactively block the top address of the Silkcoin rich list from the swap.

This is to prevent the stolen funds from Mintpal being swapped.

Any addresses receiving stolen funds from this address will be implicated and blocked.

Thank you again for your understanding with our dealing of the matter.

Believe you have been blocked unfairly? - [email protected]

What is to stop the scammers from sending coins to the other wallets on the rich list?  This would effectively lock out 50% of the available coins from Weaver.

We have already taken this into account and there is absolutely nothing stopping them.

We are monitoring transactions and what is being sent where.

Just because the scam address might send coin, we can see it and how much was sent.

We will simply minus this amount.
Hi...I've sent an email asking to clarify some questions I have.  Thanks in advance.

Which email was it sent through to? We will notify them if they do not see your post.
I sent the email to above email... [email protected]
I've sent a couple of emails and haven't received any reply's.  As fairly substantial Silkcoin holder I find this disconcerting.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
September 14, 2016, 02:46:35 AM
3 Days guys.  So stoked.

I know man can't wait!!!

It's gonna be good as I expect.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
September 14, 2016, 02:37:07 AM

Activity: 232
September 14, 2016, 01:18:07 AM
3 Days guys.  So stoked.

I know man can't wait!!!
Activity: 150
Ad Libertas!
September 14, 2016, 12:22:42 AM
Weaver will proactively block the top address of the Silkcoin rich list from the swap.

Any addresses receiving stolen funds from this address will be implicated and blocked.

What is to stop the scammers from sending coins to the other wallets on the rich list?  This would effectively lock out 50% of the available coins from Weaver.

We have already taken this into account and there is absolutely nothing stopping them.

Just because the scam address might send coin, we can see it and how much was sent.

That sounds like a reasonable solution.  Looking forward to the 17th.
September 14, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Hi...I've sent an email asking to clarify some questions I have.  Thanks in advance.

Which email was it sent through to? We will notify them if they do not see your post.
Activity: 673
Merit: 531
Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member
September 13, 2016, 11:16:00 PM

September 13, 2016, 10:13:45 PM

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
September 13, 2016, 09:35:28 PM
3 Days guys.  So stoked.
Activity: 150
Ad Libertas!
September 13, 2016, 09:22:31 PM

Pages:
Jump to: