Pages:
Author

Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions - page 80. (Read 129283 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 531
Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member
September 08, 2016, 12:20:09 AM
I have never been able to successfully download a wallet that works...if I wish to get my silkcoin out of polo, how would I do this?  Thanks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver
September 07, 2016, 06:16:30 PM
Dont forget we have an IRC channel with direct live chat with the team.

For those with IRC clients simply connect to the Freenode server and then to the #SilkNetwork channel

or use https://webchat.freenode.net/
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
September 07, 2016, 06:08:57 PM
I've SILK on poloniex. Is this the same thing?

You need to download and sync the old Silkcoin wallet and move your coins from Poloniex, click here. Once Weaver opens for deposit register an account and send them there.

Guys just bear with me for a sec till I upload the recent bootstrap
The one on drive is a week old
It will only take 5 minutes and you don't have to wait that much for the wallet to sync

Check this post if you need help
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14495102
Activity: 446
September 07, 2016, 06:03:11 PM
things moving fast around here. glad too see the team is on top of it. nice work
Activity: 468
September 07, 2016, 05:54:47 PM

Come on man please read previous post, dev team has responding the same question many times.

Poloniex delisted silkcoin, that means you need to withdraw your coins to a local wallet ASAP.

So this is the same coin and I can get it swapped?

First you need to withdraw silkcoin to a local wallet in your computer.. and tomorrow you can send those coins to weaver for the swap.
Activity: 182
September 07, 2016, 05:52:22 PM

Come on man please read previous post, dev team has responding the same question many times.

Poloniex delisted silkcoin, that means you need to withdraw your coins to a local wallet ASAP.

So this is the same coin and I can get it swapped?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
September 07, 2016, 05:33:41 PM
perfect, thanks for the responses.

Activity: 468
September 07, 2016, 05:23:49 PM

September 07, 2016, 05:21:54 PM

You need to download and sync the old Silkcoin wallet and move your coins from Poloniex, click here. Once Weaver opens for deposit register an account and send them there.
Activity: 182
September 07, 2016, 05:09:33 PM
September 07, 2016, 04:46:50 PM
I'm not sure I understand.  Can I get SLK at the Weaver with BTC in anyway? Buying or weaving I don't care.

I am interesting in the premium option at the Weaver registration.  This is why I am asking, weaving, hedging, buying and selling I believe are all the same thing correct?  The Weaver will effectively have 3 wallets for each user?

Weaver will be active once DSLK is, this will not be the case at registration, it will open deposit for Silkcoin(SC/SILK)->Silk(SLK) swap. Weaver swaps coins between BTC/SLK/DSK at market price, a user will be have 3 addresses available to him for BTC/SLK/DSLK repectively.

Ok...I'm a bit confused.  So...I currently have silkcoin on Polo...what is the process to convert this?  thanks...

EDIT:  I read the OP.  I understand that come the 18th, I can use either Weaver or Bittrex to do a swap from Silkcoin to Silk...correct?

Downoad the wallet linked in OP as soon as possible, send your coins and hold them there to bridge the period until Weaver opens for deposit which will be the 8th(tomorrow) at 8pm(EST).

So bittrex is not exchanging or accepting deposits?

Can we hear from dev please?

Bittrex is exchanging current Silkcoin(SC) holdings to Silk(SLK), unfortunately it was decided to close deposits prematurely for reasons mentioned earlier. Weaver will be accepting deposits on the 8th as mentioned in the OP.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2016, 04:36:05 PM

"SilkNetwork" user is the official user by the dev(s).  Go back a couple pages, your questions are answered.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
September 07, 2016, 04:34:46 PM

correct this is because of the mintpal scam. read few pages back

all silk send there will be swapt. but no more deposits from now on are possible
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
September 07, 2016, 04:34:38 PM

What do you want to know? Dev did explain in earlier posts about this.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
September 07, 2016, 04:31:27 PM

September 07, 2016, 04:26:42 PM
Just left few SILK on POLO just to check things
Right now withdraw is still available
So get your SILK out ASAP
September 07, 2016, 04:21:57 PM
We have been notified that Poloniex will delist Silkcoin(SILK) from their exchange in approx. 3 hours.

Users must withdraw their coins within 24 hours of the markets closing, the admin were unsure exactly how long the wallets will remain accessible and suggested they would be online for around 1-2 days, at most.

We recommend withdrawing your funds as quickly as possible, either to a local wallet or to Bittrex.

Weaver will be open for user registration and deposit from the 8th of Sept at 8pm
You can transfer your SILK there and wait until 17th when you'll have the same amount of SLK
OR
You can transfer your SILK to your desktop wallet and then decide
JUST GET THEM OUT OF THERE QUICK
Activity: 103
September 07, 2016, 04:21:14 PM
Ok...I'm a bit confused.  So...I currently have silkcoin on Polo...what is the process to convert this?  thanks...

EDIT:  I read the OP.  I understand that come the 18th, I can use either Weaver or Bittrex to do a swap from Silkcoin to Silk...correct?

when you still have silk on polo you have to withdrawal it ASAP to a wallet on ur machine.

Bittrex closed the wallets so ur only option for now is making the swap from your wallet to weaver
Activity: 673
Merit: 531
Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member
September 07, 2016, 04:12:30 PM

EDIT:  I read the OP.  I understand that come the 18th, I can use either Weaver or Bittrex to do a swap from Silkcoin to Silk...correct?
Activity: 78
September 07, 2016, 04:10:55 PM
'Buy' suggests a fiat option at a set price

'weave' just means 'exchange'

you can exchange btc or dslk to slk, but you cant buy any

I'm not sure I understand.  Can I get SLK at the Weaver with BTC in anyway? Buying or weaving I don't care.

I am interesting in the premium option at the Weaver registration.  This is why I am asking, weaving, hedging, buying and selling I believe are all the same thing correct?  The Weaver will effectively have 3 wallets for each user?
Pages:
Jump to: