Pages:
Author

Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions - page 75. (Read 129283 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 501
September 11, 2016, 08:10:39 AM
Would someone be so kind as to send a small bit to my weaver address?  BFhsBaGtA8NV7Y1QEpgUgBz6U3UKS2LsJN

All of my silk is on bittrex. I'll send it back once conversion takes place. Thanks.

Sent a bit to juggle with

Thank you very much! I'll let you know when I receive them. Thanks!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver
September 11, 2016, 08:07:17 AM
Deposits are now open on Weaver.

Simply login, head to your 'Addresses' in your 'Wallet' and you will find the Silkcoin(SILK/SC) address to deposit your funds to.

On the 17th of September your Silkcoin(SC/SILK) deposit address will simply vanish leaving your wallet credited with the equal amount of Silk(SLK).

(Anyone experiencing 403 forbidden during the last hour, it was due to the maintenance taking place)

When do you think it will be the best time to stop staking and moving funds to Weaver?
Could it possible to have some coins "in the limbo"  if we wait too long (I imagine a situation in which there will be very few people staking till the very end).

This is completely down to individual user discretion, everyone knows the date of the swap.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
September 11, 2016, 08:02:33 AM
Would someone be so kind as to send a small bit to my weaver address?  BFhsBaGtA8NV7Y1QEpgUgBz6U3UKS2LsJN

All of my silk is on bittrex. I'll send it back once conversion takes place. Thanks.

Sent a bit to juggle with
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
September 11, 2016, 07:54:33 AM

Simply login, head to your 'Addresses' in your 'Wallet' and you will find the Silkcoin(SILK/SC) address to deposit your funds to.

On the 17th of September your Silkcoin(SC/SILK) deposit address will simply vanish leaving your wallet credited with the equal amount of Silk(SLK).

(Anyone experiencing 403 forbidden during the last hour, it was due to the maintenance taking place)

When do you think it will be the best time to stop staking and moving funds to Weaver?
Could it possible to have some coins "in the limbo"  if we wait too long (I imagine a situation in which there will be very few people staking till the very end).
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
September 11, 2016, 07:52:13 AM

September 11, 2016, 12:00:37 AM

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
September 10, 2016, 11:57:35 PM
Who else getting 403 forbidden when trying to register on weaver?
Activity: 263
September 10, 2016, 05:16:10 PM
qa baby ;P
September 10, 2016, 04:48:03 PM
https://silknetwork.org/darksilk

goofballs

i got a 404 when registering at first, not sure what page caused it but it worked fine the 2nd time

Ah yes, Matthews little bit of fun when we were deciding on the layout.

You found our first draft Smiley

Good hunting.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
As you sow, so shall you reap.
September 10, 2016, 04:20:46 PM
Had no problem registering whatsoever...

Same, simple and quick. Getting excited for the DarkSilk ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2016, 04:14:09 PM
Had no problem registering whatsoever...
Activity: 263
September 10, 2016, 02:43:58 PM
https://silknetwork.org/darksilk

goofballs

i got a 404 when registering at first, not sure what page caused it but it worked fine the 2nd time
September 10, 2016, 02:33:43 PM
If during your use of Weaver you experience any technical difficulties, do let us know via email - [email protected]
September 10, 2016, 01:14:28 PM
Hi again.  I have registered at the Weaver.   The dashboard will flash and then take me to a pie graph where nothing can be done.   When I click the building icon I get 500 internal server error.  Has anyone successfully used this yet?

Says this:

Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Weaver is only open for registrations right now
Services are not yet available
I for one, just registered and just clicked few menus for now

"click the building icon" I assume you're talking about the wallet icon on the left

About the error there you should be more specific in describing what you were doing when this error occurred
like what OS and browser you're using
if that happened once or every time you do that ...
and send them to Silknetwork or post them here
Activity: 78
September 10, 2016, 12:21:14 PM
Hi again.  I have registered at the Weaver.   The dashboard will flash and then take me to a pie graph where nothing can be done.   When I click the building icon I get 500 internal server error.  Has anyone successfully used this yet?

Says this:

Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused
September 10, 2016, 11:08:44 AM
Ok, correctly registered.
I have a request: please put the running camel somewhere in the Weaver Dashboard.
I would love that.

Waiting for the next phase while I keep staking the Silkcoin
 Wink

That moving camel made me love this coin in the first place

but I guess now it should be a Phoenix

Anyway registration on Weaver is as simple as possible and should be done by everyone including those without the need of swap
Following quantumgravity's advice  I will stack/support the old SILK untill the launch of the new one
September 10, 2016, 06:21:10 AM
i saw my silkcoin wallet back in bittrex, i thought i lost it all
is bittrex is doing the automated 1:1 exchange for silk?

The swap will be held exclusively on Weaver, excluding those who have managed to get their Silkcoin on Bittrex before close, Weaver is now open for registrations - https://silknetwork.org/register

(Please check your spam folders for the confirmation email)

Deposits for the swap for Silkcoin(SILK/SC)->Silk(SLK) will open within 24 hours.

Users will know they can deposit as an address will simply appear in their deposit addresses.

After deposits are confirmed fully, they will show up in transactions and your balance will then be updated.

Your accounts will be credited at a 1:1 ratio on the 17th of September with the new Silk(SLK), the same will happen to those who have their funds stored on Bittrex.
Activity: 77
September 10, 2016, 06:05:10 AM
i saw my silkcoin wallet back in bittrex, i thought i lost it all
is bittrex is doing the automated 1:1 exchange for silk?
.m.
Activity: 280
Merit: 260
September 10, 2016, 05:50:51 AM
Marked 17th September in my calendar to watch it go live at Bittrex.
Activity: 476
September 10, 2016, 04:08:43 AM
Ok, correctly registered.
I have a request: please put the running camel somewhere in the Weaver Dashboard.
I would love that.

Waiting for the next phase while I keep staking the Silkcoin
 Wink

It is definitely important to continue staking and supporting the old network until the 17th I'd say. There will be a whole lot of transactions on the network over the next week.
Pages:
Jump to: