Pages:
Author

Topic: Recent bounty campaigns paying in Ethers? - page 9. (Read 20222 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 06:33:16 PM
Have you seen this bounty? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signature-campaign-snovianspace-5006394

It may be the most profitable now if they are going to pay with ethereum not with USD value. Because its down for now so you'll likely to get more ethereum.
Rather than it and basically i'm more interested to see the project that paid with ethereum through use the stakes system because that will be more confident rather than pay the fixed rate.
Remember the price of ethereum in the dollar has depressed a lot since last week.
Activity: 202
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 06:30:04 PM
Hello, do you know about some recent bounty campaign which pays bounty hunters in Ethers?
It seems to be more profitable to receive Ethers than tokens in these bad days, market is crashing and people are selling everything.
Bounty campaign that pays in ether directly is already over as far as i know but you can see the services section of this forum to see what is new campaign that pays in eth or btc.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 06:24:46 PM
All I received are tokens which one my signature award was hacked by the hackers, so I did not experienced yet paying in ethers but maybe it will not happen now because mostly they are giving tokens.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 06:16:28 PM
I havent come across bounties offering ETH as rewards. I think Project owners prefer to pay with their token so as to have higher trading volume when they list on exchange. Nevertheless, I will lookout for bounties giving reward in ETH.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 04:42:43 PM
I have been hearing about this for a while now but I have not come across any bounty that reward its participants with eth. Well I think this will be a good development because it of the believe that bounty hunters are responsible for price dumping, now if this development is embraced there will be no fear on the part of the developers prices will drop once it touches the hand of bounty hunters and besides bounty hunters can easily and quickly get their bounty rewards rather than waiting for a long time.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 06, 2018, 04:38:16 PM
I think paying boutny hunters in ethereum is way better than in tokens even if it is quite moderate because that would save the native token from being dumped by bounty hunters who usually dump tokens right after exchange listing.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
September 06, 2018, 04:30:14 PM
Have you seen this bounty? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signature-campaign-snovianspace-5006394

It may be the most profitable now if they are going to pay with ethereum not with USD value. Because its down for now so you'll likely to get more ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 04:29:16 PM
If you are right and sure of this
I definitely would be interested to participate in such bounty programs that pay participants in Etherum
It’s easy and a lot convenient that wa

What bounty manager does that ?
And is there any bounty program as to that regard ?
Please do educate as I’m looking for such bounties
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 06, 2018, 04:28:29 PM
Hello, do you know about some recent bounty campaign which pays bounty hunters in Ethers?
It seems to be more profitable to receive Ethers than tokens in these bad days, market is crashing and people are selling everything.
In August, I thought Kamagames tokens held bounties with ethereum fees. But unfortunately, because I can't follow it because the participants are very limited. Seeing ethereum's prices continue to decline like this seems to be an opportunity and used by them to hold a bounty with ethereum as payment.

Actually kamagames team just did it once for the second week of the signature bounty campaign. But i can say that they paid a good amount of money to senior and hero/legendary members, heroes got 1.5 eth and seniors got 0.7 eth if i recall correctly.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
September 06, 2018, 04:25:56 PM
Its rare and not quite easy to see, the ones that claimed to be paying in eth or bitcoin are always ending up to be scam while some of them will not pay after the ico completed.
Activity: 308
September 06, 2018, 04:22:23 PM
I had a couple of these companies, the last one that should pay me in the ETH is Metahash. I also like when payments are made in ETH.
Activity: 699
Merit: 55
September 06, 2018, 04:20:51 PM
Yes, it is true that there are bounties that pay directly by etherium, maybe they want to be simple or they don't have enough tokens who want to appreciate Bounty hunters and my experience following those who pay using etherium is a very long process and having to go through KYC can also take months to pay Bounty hunter
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
September 06, 2018, 04:17:18 PM
In August, I thought Kamagames tokens held bounties with ethereum fees. But unfortunately, because I can't follow it because the participants are very limited. Seeing ethereum's prices continue to decline like this seems to be an opportunity and used by them to hold a bounty with ethereum as payment.
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 06, 2018, 04:09:26 PM
I once saw that type of bounty, which is kamagames (still ongoing by the way) but they paid eth only one week. They are not saying anything about giving ethereum award as a bounty in the upcoming weeks
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

Unfortunately, the bounty of campaigns where paid by the Etherum or Bitcoin has long been gone. Too many people are willing to work for the project tokens. Why pay more?
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
September 04, 2018, 02:08:08 PM
yep , totaly aggree,
if u be a CEO of some project,
the better ways is give the bounty participant ETH as a reward.
because , if u give ur token
i believe the bounty participant will sell it quickly
considering the situation right now,
and that of course, ur token will dropped more than ico price.

I agree with you and I don't understand if they don't know that by that way theirs token will dropp and drop. So why they still paying by theirs token???
But I'm holding tokens from some projects which are going to grow ( in my opinion ).

hodling bounty rewards are bad idea for generally. most of ico did not succeed marketing and with this failed pr workings not only bounty hunters also investors are trying to get rid of it
Activity: 518
September 04, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

I have not seen any bounty that are paying out in ethers, if they start doing that then that would defeat the whole purpose of the bounties in the first place which is to get as many people as possible involved in the projects. They are paying out of their coins because by doing that they make sure that you have a direct stake in the coins success.
Activity: 630
September 02, 2018, 01:43:21 PM
There are pros and cons when joining a campaign that pays in ETH. There aren't many available, when it comes around there are too many participants so the payout is very low. The good thing is that the value of the project will be higher as no-one will be dumping their tokens after the bounty (although this doesn't benefit the bounty hunter)
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
September 02, 2018, 01:43:15 PM
Its very difficult to find the bounty program directly paid in Ethereum instead of its token. since most of the ICO campaign is using Ethereum as a form of buffer or Holdings to backup the funds needed by the start up company or the platform. but if you ask me i highly recommend to paid directly on ethers instead of its token to prevent a possible dump. but its just the one side of story we must consider also the investors part are they going to hodl or dump the tokens once it will listed on exchange!
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 01:39:14 PM
I only saw one campaign that is paying in ETH for the participants. But when I was going to join it I saw it was over. today I checked the reward spreadsheet and the rewarded amount per one person was very very low. I don't know if there any other campaign that is paying in ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: