Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 68. (Read 143904 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
Mr teal I a, doing this right now. Might take me a while :-) what was his payment address as I have that many transactions on my xapo account and can't remember his payment address

This might help you ... I've sent BTC to ...

Sent to 1PiggyKTPYdtjPaHPTkJUnR314vz2v1wfs
Sent to 1BaconWxMiPFiS1URZEjKjMaQTFka4PBrx
Sent to 1BaconBrq3GvzKjTaGb3ba87tQAFKLjek5
Sent to 1PiggymPPieBtwaUKdrmxi4p1VuXG2ZHy4

I don't think they are specific to my account ... has anyone sent to the same addresses ?

Just checked those out on the blockchain serious amount of Bitcoin gone in zero balance on all of them now  Undecided

1PBMKsuEZXpgm3tiwXJG2q8soHFLGmoox5 62 BTC left from 302 BTC
1PiggyKTPYdtjPaHPTkJUnR314vz2v1wfs 0 BTC left from 938 BTC
1BaconWxMiPFiS1URZEjKjMaQTFka4PBrx 0.07 BTC left from 842 BTC
1BaconBrq3GvzKjTaGb3ba87tQAFKLjek5 0 BTC left from 1,688 BTC
1PiggymPPieBtwaUKdrmxi4p1VuXG2ZHy4 0.2 BTC left from 2,834 BTC

There is probably more addresses but I would imagine the balance being low to zero on them too

I work that out at 6604 BTC total, giving them a modest average price of $350 per BTC it works out around $2.3million total, not taking into account if there are any more addresses
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
are you serious? Just checked those out on the blockchain serious amount of Bitcoin.. happens..
Mr teal I a, doing this right now. Might take me a while :-) what was his payment address as I have that many transactions on my xapo account and can't remember his payment address

I don't think they are specific to my account ... has anyone sent to the same addresses ?

Just checked those out on the blockchain serious amount of Bitcoin gone in zero balance on all of them now  Undecided

1PBMKsuEZXpgm3tiwXJG2q8soHFLGmoox5 62 BTC left from 302 BTC
1PiggyKTPYdtjPaHPTkJUnR314vz2v1wfs 0 BTC left from 938 BTC
1BaconWxMiPFiS1URZEjKjMaQTFka4PBrx 0.07 BTC left from 842 BTC
1BaconBrq3GvzKjTaGb3ba87tQAFKLjek5 0 BTC left from 1,688 BTC
1PiggymPPieBtwaUKdrmxi4p1VuXG2ZHy4 0.2 BTC left from 2,834 BTC

There is probably more addresses but I would imagine the balance being low to zero on them too

Activity: 180
Cloud Mining & Colocation

They are not specific to you, I have sent to them too, I've also sent to this one:

1PBMKsuEZXpgm3tiwXJG2q8soHFLGmoox5
Activity: 206

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
at least we got some organization going on then nothing right?

i signed it as well, and i have only 100gh/s small amount compared to most, but its demoralizing when someone hit you mentally.
I actually created this awhile ago, I was just waiting to hear back from my reports if such a thing would be useful to them as well as me.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JJwD4agNpgAbHpXdN936iAESZgHtstTcYIuD5_Dcbb0/viewform

Something actually useful in compiling victim stats and evidence. A petition that "we want to be paid" really doesn't help much, sorry to say.

I've completed the form with all the details I can.
Activity: 79
I actually created this awhile ago, I was just waiting to hear back from my reports if such a thing would be useful to them as well as me.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JJwD4agNpgAbHpXdN936iAESZgHtstTcYIuD5_Dcbb0/viewform

Something actually useful in compiling victim stats and evidence. A petition that "we want to be paid" really doesn't help much, sorry to say.

+1 MrTeal, I have filled out the form to help compile the stats and I for one am grateful to see this community coming up with useful ideas
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

I'm in the UK, if I lived near to Canada I would be ringing all the authorities and be more pro active. One thing I hate in life is people who steal what is not theirs to steal.

I don't know if I am right for saying this and I joined this forum because in the same week I get scammed with coins miners and Pbmining. We all have to stop being at each other's throats. There are a lot of comments where I detect bitching at each other, stress and we should all be getting on for one purpose alone and that's to get our money back. My niece is a lawyer and I am going to ask her advice when I see her tommorow.

We know we have or may not have been scammed, he may be a good man and give us our money back or he may not. The more we are negative and are being Mardy at each other ( this is what I am reading from some members. This does not do any of us any good at all and will bring some of you to having a stroke or a heart attack )

I am a simple therapist that accepted Bitcoin for what I offer and then instead of transferring to fiat I invested in mining. I'm seeing a huge divide with many people on this forum and we need to work together as a collective. Some say it's a waste of time and are accepting this. Honestly we won't know until we try will we hey :-)
I have created a petition under the advice of my attorney for us to collect our well-deserved payouts. If you would like to sign this and join in on the fight, please click here and sign the petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/pb-mining-fulfillment-of-contract-agreements

I have signed it, I want refunded for 900 GH/s :-(
I have created a petition under the advice of my attorney for us to collect our well-deserved payouts. If you would like to sign this and join in on the fight, please click here and sign the petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/pb-mining-fulfillment-of-contract-agreements

I can't get your petition to work, it says ... Please enable JavaScript in order to sign a petition.
Java is enabled, sorry chap, no signature from me.

So sorry about that. The petition is just the start. I will explore other methods under the direction of people who know a lot more about this than I do. Hopefully I will be able to find another avenue that you can take part in as well Smiley

I'm also all the way around the other side of the planet in New Zealand. It'd not easy or practical for me to get involved in any sort of class action as there is likely to be judicial and jurisdictional restrictions ... basically I'm screwed.
Activity: 66
Mining til I puke

I can't get your petition to work, it says ... Please enable JavaScript in order to sign a petition.

So sorry about that. The petition is just the start. I will explore other methods under the direction of people who know a lot more about this than I do. Hopefully I will be able to find another avenue that you can take part in as well Smiley
Mining til I puke
Yep and you were right. Apparently my BS meter wasn't working when I decided to sign on with PB.

Now, to address my "greed" let me say this - attacking my character is wrong. You do not know me, and I do not know you. If I were to ascertain your overall character based on your posts, I would probably come to a conclusion that certainly doesn't fit the type of person you truly are. I cannot do that, sir, because I do not know you. So please show some respect here. This is an argument you really don't want to participate in.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Well dont shout now over spilled milk,over the last 6 weeks myself and others told you it was a scam they were not even mining no data centre no Asics no nothing.
Mining til I puke
Just help if you want to. If you don't then don't. Do something or not. I don't care. I have lost a lot of money, and your criticism will not stop me from getting what is rightfully mine. It will also not stop me from helping the hundreds of others who have lost even more. If you insist on being non-supportive, go right ahead. I honestly never thought that ANYONE would say anything negative about my fight to get PB to do the right thing. Somehow, you have found a negative spin on this. Congratulations
Mining til I puke

What exactly did your attorney say will be done with this petition once the 1,000 signatures have been reached?

He proposed that if there are enough people out there who are willing to come together and join forces and try to make this right, then going to the authorities will carry a lot more weight if I have YOUR VOICE backing me up - that is, instead of me just going out there by myself acting on my own.

I am fully aware that there are armchair intellectuals out there that will say that this petition will do nothing, but I am curious to see exactly what they are going to do other than criticize what I'm doing. So let's not waste our time by giving me shit about what I'm doing and sign the petition. I will do everything I can for you and everyone else out there that is getting raped by this company. I'm standing up for what's right. Talk shit about my methods and you are just wasting your time. Trust me - I HAVE TIME. I will at least try to make this right.

Thank you for your comment. I have to say that it is extremely difficult for me to see anything on here other than 100% support from all of you. We have ALL lost money and nitpicking is ludicrous. Forgive me if I seem a bit short - I am fucking furious right now. Not meaning to take it out on you, my friends
Pages:
Jump to: