Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 70. (Read 143904 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

Could you please behave? Changing the contents of a quote is pure pointless trolling.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
LOL... getlaidbible.com? Hilarious.

The myspace from Dallas is obviously the wrong guy. Again, trying to Dox random Boyko's in Saskatoon won't help any.

PB Mining is Digital Mining Store, Saskatchewan registration number 101238001
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-h65PZOjaekYlpNLTBSMGhvYms/view

File a police report and let the cops arrest him.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

If he is really the bad guy, equal if guilty, he can sue you because of this.
Dont cry, if this happens, I warned you! I have got experience which such things,
but hey, everybody has to touch the hot cooking plate by itself.

Then, post more and we will see....*catching popcorn*

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Again! Stop publishing personal data and stop your personal witch hunt!  Angry

Collect data, go to lawyer or take link from puppet to mounties.

Everything else is a violation against data privacy laws! Yes, really it is! In US like in Canada too.

Whatever he is a scammer or not, he could sue you all too because of this!

Please people, use your brain!

BTW: The copyright of the pictures belongs to him, this could be very expensive too!

People can collect data true this forum the best way. Whit this data they can take a Lawyer.

BTW: Dude this are public photo`s used whit there original web addresses.

legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
Activity: 574
Merit: 504

Everything else is a violation against data privacy laws! Yes, really it is! In US like in Canada too.

BTW: The copyright of the pictures belongs to him, this could be very expensive too!

We're just posting links. Relax! Smiley
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001
User  "SweetLou" has worked on developping the original PB mining website in the past (Jason sent him a feedback about that). Maybe he has some informations about him (e-mail, adress, or anything..)
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
well,  if ever a look matched the circumstance.

look into those eyes......   there is a void there.....
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
For my part I'm attempting to make an appeal to his better side, to his Conscience if you like, in the hopes he may have a change of heart and do what he/they can to put things right as far as possible !

As controversial as this may seem Everyone deserves a second chance to my mind no matter what they have done to HURT other people !

Now today this may fall on deaf ears but there again it may not ... so please Man-up all @ PB Mining, take responsibility for your actions and defuse the mess it has created !

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Why are people even keeping this thread alive?

Because they are getting paid per post to promote the next scam, via their signature,  to a long list of gullible investors.
legendary
Activity: 1050
The surprising part to me is that they paid all the members of the signature campaign last month. It was a pretty penny to, and it could've been the ideal time for them to close shop and retire.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Customer #: 12160

Total Ghs : 1185

Payout Address: 16ZUjbXu2t8Zvaz3f8K3C162nuPEHrQAtq

Why do people keep doing this ?

Who knows, have a little faith man.. Dicebiteco refunded some of his customers after the scam was revealed.

People keep doing this because they HOPE someone from PB is keeping score and will return what's rightfully ours. PB is monitoring this forum - they have to be.

I just contacted my attorney about this. Once I get an answer I will post for all our USA friends so they can take action.

Why the heck would he need to come here to work out what he owes to whom?  Im sure he has computer records of every cent he scammed and who from.  It made his pretty scamsite work and kept the sheep believing he ran a legitimate business.

At this point be assured hes deciding what percentage of whats left to return to customers vs how much he tries to run with or if its better to just run......

Buying time most likely or he may try to buy off the bulk of his 'customers" by returning 20% max of what he still has....  hell the second option might even work sadly.

people who think thye have any chance whatsoever of breaking even at this point are delusional.  Those who think hes likely to pay out the expected profits of the 5 year contract are certifiably insane.  

Even if he does get caught and go to jail and the authorities do recover every cent left and share it out in a fair manner you going to see a few cents on the dollar of your initial "investment" no more than that.

People on this forum go out of their way to warn people about these scams and get abused for it all the time.  Some people are still trying to claim this wasnt a scam and its all the fault of the guys who doxxed him...

Grow a brain guys and do some research before you throw money at people.  Otherwise you will leave this one just to get caught in the next one.  Heck even if you do your research you can be wrong but people continue to "invest" in obvious scams like this.  I mean this guy ran phishing websites targeting BTC users and some people are still defending him ffs
legendary
Activity: 1045

I check this thread, because I'm curious what happens .. For example, if the payment will be on sunday ..

what i dont understand is why people are around here for more ponzi schemes.

you are seriously continuing advertising a referall for a mining a mining ponzi? how stupid? you learned nothing?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

I check this thread, because I'm curious what happens .. For example, if the payment will be on sunday ..
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Sounds like many of you are incorrectly assuming that Jason began scamming you only last week; in reality he began scamming everyone in January, the moment he collected coins for hashrate he didnt own and would never own. Its only last week that he gave up pretending.

if PBmining is scam.. this what is happening is only game to get more time..

E: and it is most possible
Pages:
Jump to: