Pages:
Author

Topic: Red crypto market today - page 2. (Read 2846 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 10
July 15, 2021, 11:48:14 AM
good for you. however, to maximize your profits, you need to look at the state of the market. many people take the wrong step because they do not pay attention to the market. In fact, I've also been wrong many times. however, if you invest in something, make sure it has a low price, as well as a large volume. sometimes people don't pay attention to the market, sometimes they don't really know information about the volume of a coin.

Investing with low price conditions can only be obtained when a dump occurs, but no one knows when it will occur, we can only look at market conditions and predict whether a dump will occur in the near future or not, this makes it difficult to plan long-term investments.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
July 15, 2021, 11:37:53 AM
I don't really care what the market does, I'm staking NEAR protocol to maximize my profit.
good for you. however, to maximize your profits, you need to look at the state of the market. many people take the wrong step because they do not pay attention to the market. In fact, I've also been wrong many times. however, if you invest in something, make sure it has a low price, as well as a large volume. sometimes people don't pay attention to the market, sometimes they don't really know information about the volume of a coin.
Such momentum can only be obtained when the entire market is in a dump.
while looking at the current market conditions move so volatile. after the correction will grow again and then corrected again. In such a situation it is difficult to make a long-term plan. it is the traders who benefit from the current market situation.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
July 15, 2021, 11:13:38 AM
The occurrence of price decline from last month until now may be a lot of negative news spread on social media so that all the prices of altcoins and bitcoins down by 50%, and there is a ban on bitcoin mining in china so that until now the price of bitcoin and altcoins have not been at the price we expect, and for the future we expect there to be developments happening in the crypto world.
With current conditions, it is certainly not easy, of course, to be able to see both the price of bitcoin and the price of altcoins can be as before,
what's more it doesn't look like this is going to happen anytime soon,
so indeed for now we must remain patient and hope the cryptocurrency market can rise
Activity: 1428
Merit: 281
https://duelbits.com/
July 15, 2021, 10:29:11 AM
The occurrence of price decline from last month until now may be a lot of negative news spread on social media so that all the prices of altcoins and bitcoins down by 50%, and there is a ban on bitcoin mining in china so that until now the price of bitcoin and altcoins have not been at the price we expect, and for the future we expect there to be developments happening in the crypto world.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 447
July 15, 2021, 10:14:13 AM
I don't really care what the market does, I'm staking NEAR protocol to maximize my profit.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
July 15, 2021, 10:11:34 AM
We should not be worried about the red market as we all know the market was bullish for almost 1 year so we can expect a correction phase at least. Keep trusting the coins that you hold because the current market is testing the patience of holders. Do not be a weak hand. We can hope to bounce back anytime as the market is quite consolidated at the moment.
Activity: 840
July 15, 2021, 06:05:27 AM
There are many reasons that cause the crypto market mood to weaken, one of which could be caused by news issues or media coverage that can affect the price of Crypto Assets. An example is if there is news about hacker attacks on crypto servers, or even good news about increasing adoption and infrastructure behind crypto technology.
And it could be because the virus pandemic causes the economy to weaken, demand is low, prices will fall.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 876
July 15, 2021, 05:06:18 AM
What has caused the crypto market's mood to decline in recent days? I lost quite a lot in crypto trading this month. Let us discuss it with enough insight and hope that in June Susana will return to a stable green, Thank you friends.

There are several things that affect the mood of the crypto market to decline in my personal study and analysis by comparing the analysis of experts

1. The price of Crypto Assets depends on the balance of supply and demand. When there is a lot of demand, the price will go up. Vice versa, if supply is high while demand is low, prices will fall.
2. News or media coverage can affect the price of Crypto Assets with various negative or positive reports.
3. Countries that control a lot of shares are also very influential with prices going up and down, meaning that if this country has various problems being faced, it is possible that crypto prices are unstable.

For these reasons, I conclude that crypto prices fluctuate due to stability, reporting and asset control, these three things must be stabilized so that crypto prices are safe and good.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
July 15, 2021, 02:53:50 AM
Activity: 212
Merit: 1
June 30, 2021, 10:42:28 AM

A lot of investors think that fall of the market is a good time to buy tokens for the best and most profitable price. But nobody knows how long this fall will last. The most important thing is that the project will continue to develop even when market falls. Here is a development plan of PolkaSyndicate https://polkasyndicate.medium.com/polkasyndicate-development-plans-b45e1b824239

It all depends on how long the market will continue to fall. The longer the fall lasts, the less popular cryptocurrencies will be.

During the fall of the cryptocurrency market, the popularity of cryptocurrency projects is falling, so it is important to continue to develop the project and increase its ecosystem so that the number of users of the project does not fall.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
June 29, 2021, 05:38:54 PM

right, with plans to list on a major exchange, it is certain that the coin will rise in price, although after that it will fall again. with the news, of course, many investors will start buying it while the price is still cheap, and when the price is pumped, they will sell it until the price returns to normal, and devs must try to keep the coin alive
This method is indeed done by many project developers to stabilize and even increase their token trading.
but not all can do it. some newly released projects even find it difficult to be listed on major exchanges due to strict classification.
the current conditions I believe, more investors are playing on top market assets than waiting for new projects to be listed on large exchanges.

With the development inside industry there are many different types of investors inside,

some are still doing it the old fashion ways while other are now bringing new twist with their

strategy, those institutional investors just keep buying what they've believe will bring them

fortune while those who are riding with the sentiments are trying to short it out and enjoy

quick gains.

That's because we have different strategies and different targets, most investors want an instant return or a short term return, and some are even becoming so unrealistic thinking investing in crypto is just like putting their money in HYIP or ponzi scheme, the reason why some of them got victimized in an investment scam.

We all want to gain an ultimate success but we never know when it will happen. However, HOLDing has been proven a very successful strategy.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
June 29, 2021, 12:08:45 PM

right, with plans to list on a major exchange, it is certain that the coin will rise in price, although after that it will fall again. with the news, of course, many investors will start buying it while the price is still cheap, and when the price is pumped, they will sell it until the price returns to normal, and devs must try to keep the coin alive
This method is indeed done by many project developers to stabilize and even increase their token trading.
but not all can do it. some newly released projects even find it difficult to be listed on major exchanges due to strict classification.
the current conditions I believe, more investors are playing on top market assets than waiting for new projects to be listed on large exchanges.

With the development inside industry there are many different types of investors inside,

some are still doing it the old fashion ways while other are now bringing new twist with their

strategy, those institutional investors just keep buying what they've believe will bring them

fortune while those who are riding with the sentiments are trying to short it out and enjoy

quick gains.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 29, 2021, 12:52:50 AM

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
June 28, 2021, 10:27:50 PM
this is very reasonable because the market has experienced a very high increase and is now starting to show a continuous decline the market does not always show prices going up there must be a price going down, be patient and control the emotions the market will definitely return green
we have already seen how the market situation was direr in 2018. even the recovery is not enough just 1-2 years. improvement does occur but to form a good rally takes quite a long time.
while for now, we can still see how the market corrected but not so bad. Many altcoins may have been destroyed, but I think top market assets are still able to survive with the current stability of BTC.

Good project stand still as there are community who support the projects,

it's not easy for the market to pump that quick unless there are big whales

who will start pumping the market by bringing big amount of money inside

and  let the bull to start dominating back.

That would be easy if during the bull run, and because the bull run is over, we will see some struggle of altcoins in the market like we witnessed before. Old and new projects are all the same, they need to hype up in order to pump and it's true, it will not be possible without the help of the whales.

One important thing is for it to get listed in big exchanges, it's the easiest way to attract the whales.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
June 28, 2021, 05:10:17 PM
this is very reasonable because the market has experienced a very high increase and is now starting to show a continuous decline the market does not always show prices going up there must be a price going down, be patient and control the emotions the market will definitely return green
we have already seen how the market situation was direr in 2018. even the recovery is not enough just 1-2 years. improvement does occur but to form a good rally takes quite a long time.
while for now, we can still see how the market corrected but not so bad. Many altcoins may have been destroyed, but I think top market assets are still able to survive with the current stability of BTC.

That would be easy if during the bull run, and because the bull run is over, we will see some struggle of altcoins in the market like we witnessed before. Old and new projects are all the same, they need to hype up in order to pump and it's true, it will not be possible without the help of the whales.

One important thing is for it to get listed in big exchanges, it's the easiest way to attract the whales.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
June 28, 2021, 11:30:46 AM

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
June 27, 2021, 10:41:50 AM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
June 27, 2021, 10:38:21 AM

This is somehow correct but not the appropriate answer.
If the market is always increasing, that doesn’t mean that it will next time starts decreasing.
Market works or follows the trend of Supply and Demand.
If the demand of the coin is less and supply will be sufficient then definitely the price will come down.
Similarly happens when the price too increasing.
Hope OP got some doubts cleared now.
Activity: 1302
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
June 27, 2021, 10:27:53 AM
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
June 27, 2021, 08:20:29 AM

A lot of investors think that fall of the market is a good time to buy tokens for the best and most profitable price. But nobody knows how long this fall will last. The most important thing is that the project will continue to develop even when market falls. Here is a development plan of PolkaSyndicate https://polkasyndicate.medium.com/polkasyndicate-development-plans-b45e1b824239

I agree that the market decline may be too long and it may be protracted, but in any case, we need to continue to develop the project.

It all depends on how long the market will continue to fall. The longer the fall lasts, the less popular cryptocurrencies will be.
Pages:
Jump to: