Pages:
Author

Topic: Red crypto market today - page 6. (Read 2888 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
June 21, 2021, 01:13:40 PM
Just some profit taking I would assume.  Bitcoin and alts have steadily declined now and people don't want to let their paper profits slip.  I can see this trend for awhile.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 21, 2021, 12:37:30 PM

A lot of investors think that fall of the market is a good time to buy tokens for the best and most profitable price. But nobody knows how long this fall will last. The most important thing is that the project will continue to develop even when market falls. Here is a development plan of PolkaSyndicate https://polkasyndicate.medium.com/polkasyndicate-development-plans-b45e1b824239

As practice shows, after the market falls, its growth comes, so it is very important to develop the project during the market fall, although it is quite difficult to do this, since the popularity of the market is falling.

I agree that after a fall, there is always growth and growth is greater than a fall, so in the long term, the cryptocurrency market is growing more and more every time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 20, 2021, 01:09:35 PM
What has caused the crypto market's mood to decline in recent days? I lost quite a lot in crypto trading this month. Let us discuss it with enough insight and hope that in June Susana will return to a stable green, Thank you friends.
In a few days, Bitcoin crashed again from 40k to 33k, maybe you are trying to find the dump reasons. You can't find the reason for all of the crash crypto Market. I'm sorry to tell you your prediction wasn't right, cryptocurrency will recover after next month. This correction time must be bigger than the correction time.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
June 20, 2021, 10:47:56 AM
What has caused the crypto market's mood to decline in recent days? I lost quite a lot in crypto trading this month. Let us discuss it with enough insight and hope that in June Susana will return to a stable green, Thank you friends.

There are reasons why we have red market. Either it was due to whales, weak hands, negative news about crypto and peoples panic selling. But don't looked it negatively instead use it as an opportunity to buy more coins in a cheapest price before market bounce back again.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
June 20, 2021, 10:28:19 AM
The market looks indecisive. Out of a sudden everything turns red and it looks like we might touch upon $30k with Bitcoin. Then resistance comes in and the stops and sometimes even reverses. Who knows for how long we are going to see some ping pong between the Bitcoin whales and the bears.
copper member
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
June 20, 2021, 08:18:20 AM

A lot of investors think that fall of the market is a good time to buy tokens for the best and most profitable price. But nobody knows how long this fall will last. The most important thing is that the project will continue to develop even when market falls. Here is a development plan of PolkaSyndicate https://polkasyndicate.medium.com/polkasyndicate-development-plans-b45e1b824239

The main thing is that the project continues to develop even in the event of a market decline. You need not only to be able to attract a large number of users, but also to be able to keep it.

As practice shows, after the market falls, its growth comes, so it is very important to develop the project during the market fall, although it is quite difficult to do this, since the popularity of the market is falling.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
June 20, 2021, 04:16:16 AM

It is very cleared that we are already in bearish market, and I think the price value will be move by this week in between
30k$ - 45k$ and I know a lot of the holders in crypto are wishing the market to turn into green again, but we also know too
that market is too unpredictable as well, so the best thing we can do for now is but to wait until the market move like a rocket
going to the moon.
If you believe that then you are saying the market will not return to a Bull or upward trend again until like after 3years at least.
I don't see that yet because I do believe that the market is only in a correction stage as the market usually does after a huge rally up as we have seen in the recent past and that is healthy and we will definitely see a new ATH before the year 2021 end before we witness a proper Bear market.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
June 20, 2021, 02:42:53 AM
people always get carried away anytime the market is in bull run and thinks it will continue like that for long or they set a high target to take profits. we should always expect this as a trader for market to go up and down. red is normal in crypto so always prepare for it.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
June 19, 2021, 08:06:45 PM

It is very cleared that we are already in bearish market, and I think the price value will be move by this week in between
30k$ - 45k$ and I know a lot of the holders in crypto are wishing the market to turn into green again, but we also know too
that market is too unpredictable as well, so the best thing we can do for now is but to wait until the market move like a rocket
going to the moon.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
June 19, 2021, 07:56:24 PM
Yes the month may was not good for all altcoins. All were in red candles, because there was news of China about crypto. The starting of June is also same, red candles. I hope we will see green candles at the end of June or in starting of July.
whales playing us using news in market, there is a reason for them to take our cryptocurrency cheaply. if we taking bitcoin or other cryptocurrency price, its been rise for several months since last year and now this is the time to correction and attract new buyer . Dont worry about price drop, we have face it several time in the past.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
June 19, 2021, 05:52:37 PM
Yes the month may was not good for all altcoins. All were in red candles, because there was news of China about crypto. The starting of June is also same, red candles. I hope we will see green candles at the end of June or in starting of July.
there are no good signs in mid-June, if you just hope then you are wrong, don't expect,
let's analyze based on technicals, because if you don't use technical analysis in trading it is gambling,
just like you go to the forest and don't bring a compass, yes and you can get lost
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 19, 2021, 03:08:38 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
June 19, 2021, 02:27:05 PM

I think this is the beginning of the crypto price crash. And this process happens slowly. This is what it says that crypto will return to zero. The next pumping happens in september, if that happens. This is crypto history, and being part of the global game.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
June 19, 2021, 01:08:44 PM
The market decline was long overdue. Something had to stop those projects and shitcoins from doing 10x almost every day. Market was growing exponentially without any real correction in price so I kinda expected such a decline in market prices. Market correction are good for healthy bull market. I lost some money too to the dip because a  portion of my portfolio is stashed into various altcoins that have taken serious hits in the last weeks.

The main thing is that the project continues to develop even in the event of a market decline. You need not only to be able to attract a large number of users, but also to be able to keep it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 19, 2021, 12:25:43 PM
I suppose it's from the damn actions of China once again that the energy intervention of the carbon related bitcoin mining camps is a conspiracy for the inclusion of XCH.  Elon, Tesla came by nature, the market showed signs of actually coming from things related to China.
This scenario leads me to believe bearish signal but can't exit.  I've been smoking a lot lately.  Lol
We have the potential to rise from the sub-$30k edge, just overcome that pull.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 19, 2021, 12:16:50 PM
The decline was expected even we have seen quite a good bullish market. Many of the traders lost money in haste. We can not expect the rising market always. When there is a huge rise correction also takes place so I believe the market is in the correction phase and we should keep patience at this time. If we lose patience we will lose money. If we keep patience we will be again in good profit.  Honestly speaking I don't know much about susana.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
June 19, 2021, 12:01:28 PM

Red market is common, too much negative news about crypto that makes the whales of investors sell their coins, but I believe the market will recover soon and this year I am optimistic that the price of ethereum can reach at least $5000.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
June 19, 2021, 11:49:56 AM

Smart investors certainly see the red market as potential, I have been used to investing since 2016, and have never lost because of the red market and panic selling, I always make crypto for the long term so profit is better than panic selling.

Smart investors are able to make the right picks during a red market. A red market isn't good per se. You need to know what to do and when to act with the goal to minimize your downside risk and maximize your upside potential. There is also a lot of luck involved.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
June 18, 2021, 10:21:05 PM
This dip was happened because of two reasons that has happened that time, the first one is when China restricts bitcoin in their area, which brings too much dip in the bitcoin, the second reason was the tweet of Elon Musk again when he was tweeted about Tesla which is not going to accept bitcoin anymore for such sh*tty reasons.

This is exacerbated by the statement from Donald Trump that Crypto is a scam, so there are many rejections of crypto, but now the crypto market is slowly rising from the negative issues circulating, staying patient is the key to surviving the current situation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
June 18, 2021, 06:04:03 PM
the crypto market, will face some near-term pressure due to worrying signs of inflation. The price increase could result in the Fed's tapering policy sooner than we expected. the market has become like this due to several factors, one of which is the hawkish statement of the US central bank which also weighed on crypto prices today in addition to the China issue. But we don't have to worry because the market will slowly return
Pages:
Jump to: