Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Trusted Managers Don't Accept Red Trusted Participants - page 7. (Read 803 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
I think it's very important to check and see what that red trust is related to. If it's something related to bounties, campaigns or payments then you should definitely avoid that but if it something different than I don't think there should be any problem. Many projects are hiring people with red trust to manage their campaigns because they have previous experience doing this and their prices are also lower. The managers don't play such a big role in promoting the project as the members of the campaign and that's why they accept him with a red trust but.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
People can get redtrusts for various reasons. Promoting scam projects, cheating bounty, etc.
In my opinion, a project is okay to hire a redtrust managers as long as the redtrust is not related to bounty campaigns. A redtrust managers that don't accepted redtrust bounty hunters must be because the bounty hunters has been bumped for cheating bounty or anyting bad regarding bounty campaigns. If not, then it's nonsense.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Isn't it unfair?

Most of the bounty managers has red trust but they never accept red trusted participants mostly on their signature campaign. If ico making this decision so why are they hiring a red trusted manager?
Pages:
Jump to: