Pages:
Author

Topic: redacted - page 33. (Read 87782 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 26, 2015, 11:59:11 AM
I applied for airdrop but my wallet when import is empty. I had already wrote to support but they are not helping me (they told me that will be back soon with solution, but after few days, not even a voice from them). Looks like that they keep my coins for themself.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
January 26, 2015, 05:58:02 AM
how many total coins supply is it 200m?

1B at launch 500M per year forever. So since RibbitRewards are part of a Rewards Program we decided to do it this way.

Airdrop(unaccounted), online wallet only, 100% premined, no deliverables - Classic scam approach.

At 100 satoshi - current value, 1 Million coins = 100 BTC, 1000 Million coins (1 Billion premined coins) = 10000 BTC's (Yes 10K BTC's)

Even if the price goes to 1 satoshi, Developer can dump his 1 Billion premined coins for 10 BTC

Sheeps buying this coin to make the developer/team mega rich deserve the bag.

100 % agree

this is baseless.

also your math is wrong.  1 000 000 @ 100 satoshis makes = 1 btcs..

not to mention the "devs" have only 600mills to work with. making them selling at 1 satoshi 6BTCs.  

at $300 that would make them a whopping $1800 profit.

Airdrop is unaccounted. You never how many coins they have. They have no block explorer/ wallet. They have been at this announcement stage for quite a very long time and before they showed any real progress interms of app/software, they got listed on exchange. Very skeptical

Ok try this Block Explorer https://ribbitchain.info/
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
January 26, 2015, 04:43:22 AM

1B at launch 500M per year forever. So since RibbitRewards are part of a Rewards Program we decided to do it this way.

Airdrop(unaccounted), online wallet only, 100% premined, no deliverables - Classic scam approach.

At 100 satoshi - current value, 1 Million coins = 100 BTC, 1000 Million coins (1 Billion premined coins) = 10000 BTC's (Yes 10K BTC's)

Even if the price goes to 1 satoshi, Developer can dump his 1 Billion premined coins for 10 BTC

100 % agree

this is baseless.

also your math is wrong.  1 000 000 @ 100 satoshis makes = 1 btcs..

not to mention the "devs" have only 600mills to work with. making them selling at 1 satoshi 6BTCs.  

Airdrop is unaccounted. You never how many coins they have. They have no block explorer/ wallet. They have been at this announcement stage for quite a very long time and before they showed any real progress interms of app/software, they got listed on exchange. Very skeptical
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 26, 2015, 04:32:36 AM

100 % agree

this is baseless.

also your math is wrong.  1 000 000 @ 100 satoshis makes = 1 btcs..

©
January 26, 2015, 04:11:37 AM

Please do your own research !
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
January 26, 2015, 02:25:49 AM
http://ribbit.me/partners

I run the Crypto Currency Collectors Club, around 4200 of us. We are just one of the many partners for Ribbit. All real people, very serious. This is definitely long term. These are also some of the most positive people I have ever met in cryptos, actually, they are. The polar opposite of what we have been fed with all the rest for so long.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
January 26, 2015, 02:19:45 AM

You have no idea what you are talking about. Do some research, I have known the team for a long time, Greg was a very successful trader (real, not cryptos) and 10 BTC is nothing, they put massive investment into this already. They are building an extremely expensive P2P marketplace. This is not some PnD, seriously, check into it more. Wink They have around 14 thousand people signed up so far, they are going mainstream with this.
Activity: 281
January 26, 2015, 02:01:28 AM

©
January 26, 2015, 01:13:03 AM
Blockchain meets “Proof of Shopping”

Last week the Ribbit.me team achieved three of our greatest milestones to date . We simultaneously launched the RibbitRewards blockchain, RibbitRewards online wallet, and the RibbitChain explorer. Yea!

Our revolutionary RibbitRewards blockchain takes the technology to new and innovative levels. We rolled up our sleeves to build in our proprietary Proof of Shopping algorithm. Buyers and sellers can earn RibbitRewards minted directly from the blockchain, along with the miner signing the block.

No matter what the currency the buyer is using, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, etc, or even fiat currency like US dollars or Euros, the transaction qualifies as Proof of Shopping to earn RibbitRewards. The RibbitRewards blockchain is helping to take the blockchain mainstream by incentivizing transactions in digital currencies like Bitcoin, in a way that would otherwise not be possible. We love blockchain technology!

The RibbitRewards blockchain will be released in three phases. Phase one, which we are now in, is a private chain launch with initial listing on exchanges. As of this blog post RibbitRewards is actively trading on digital currency exchanges Bittrex and Swisscex. More exchanges are coming soon! Phase two, about one or two weeks later, will open up the chain to public mining as a POW merge-mined SHA-256 and Scrypt mutli-aglo blockchain. Phase three, a few months down the road, will include the Proof of Shopping utility timed to be included with the launch of our flagship free to use p2p marketplace, Markeplace.life.

Our team is excited for what the future holds in store for RibbitRewards! Innovative and groundbreaking partnerships are currently in the works in the background. 2015 will be the year Blockchain technology goes mainstream, and we are determined to help it get there! Go Ribbit!

Greg Simon
CFO & Co-Founder
©
January 25, 2015, 08:49:18 PM
It's supposed to be ribbitrewards - we specifically want to market ourselves this way as the primary utility!

RibbitRewards in Bittrex not Ribbitcoin ! Wow
©
January 25, 2015, 08:11:05 PM
We see this coin to the moon. Waiting for updates
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
January 25, 2015, 10:51:52 AM
just so u guys know, if you are really interested in solar hmu  i run a solar start up and am very knowlegeable
Activity: 154
January 25, 2015, 10:50:59 AM
Very much thanks Rabbit last night I got it.....💖
Activity: 882
January 25, 2015, 10:42:12 AM
Hi kcanup

You can see here https://airdrop.ribbit.me

Now the only method to have ribbit is buying  Cry

For now until there is no new updates I think it is the best time to buy  Huh

Time of buying is always when it is cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1484
January 25, 2015, 10:36:44 AM
Hi kcanup

Now the only method to have ribbit is buying  Cry

For now until there is no new updates I think it is the best time to buy  Huh
Only 13k people have signed up so far so there are chances people will dump free coins for whatever amount they need in btc for few days and then price will pick up so good time to buy definitely  Wink
Buy some and wait, ribbit is legit coin so no doubt price will be in thousands, this 100 satoshi price is a steal if you askk me Grin
legendary
January 25, 2015, 10:33:59 AM
marketplace.life is gonna be exciting !

airdrop close now, you can buy Ribbitcoin
How many people did sign up for free airdrop and how many coins they got each? If you know or link somewhere to read that wud be great.. I was looking but couldnt find any information. Hope somebody who knows will post here to read, Cheers!

ribbit.me
Thanks!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 25, 2015, 10:31:33 AM
Hi kcanup

Now the only method to have ribbit is buying  Cry

For now until there is no new updates I think it is the best time to buy  Huh
©
January 25, 2015, 09:58:28 AM
marketplace.life is gonna be exciting !

How many people did sign up for free airdrop and how many coins they got each? If you know or link somewhere to read that wud be great.. I was looking but couldnt find any information. Hope somebody who knows will post here to read, Cheers!

ribbit.me
legendary
January 25, 2015, 09:57:40 AM
Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
January 25, 2015, 09:56:43 AM
there ?
Pages:
Jump to: