Pages:
Author

Topic: Reddcoin (RDD) and its future.. - page 3. (Read 6159 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 08:19:45 AM
Thanks for sharing. After lots of research I purchased a big ol bag. Looks very promising.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
January 18, 2018, 08:16:25 AM
I am interested in this coin very much, i think it has good concept.
Thank you for interesting overview.
Activity: 6
January 18, 2018, 08:04:56 AM
Maybe i will invest in RDD, i will follow it for a few days/weeks
Activity: 140
January 18, 2018, 07:30:51 AM
the price of reddcoin was super cheap and i thought between them and dogecoins and i made wrong decision and bought a lot of dogecoins because of year of the dog. Hope you guys bought a lot of reddcoin last year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 07:27:49 AM
It has a great future, but it will take a while until it can keeps going up. Just a month ago, RDD was just a ghost coin, no one knew about this one. But when it pumped, everybody started to love it, is this a coincidence? I do not think so.

Yes RDD ID is the key. As I believe in RDD project while many people saying it is a shit coin I bought RDD at very low rate. I was holding nearly 1 year suddenly it started to rise. then McAfee tweeted. got the required attention. now it is in on its way. I am sure first RDD will hit $.40. then next wave take it to the higher level..
$0.4 with  billions of supply circulating in the market is hard to achieve and even if the price achieve it it will be hard to sustain it.

Crypto Market cap gradually increasing, RDD market cap will reach 1 billion cap in up coming months. even $1 is not impossible for RDD in this year.
Activity: 26
Merit: 4
January 18, 2018, 03:42:19 AM
It has a great future, but it will take a while until it can keeps going up. Just a month ago, RDD was just a ghost coin, no one knew about this one. But when it pumped, everybody started to love it, is this a coincidence? I do not think so.

Yes RDD ID is the key. As I believe in RDD project while many people saying it is a shit coin I bought RDD at very low rate. I was holding nearly 1 year suddenly it started to rise. then McAfee tweeted. got the required attention. now it is in on its way. I am sure first RDD will hit $.40. then next wave take it to the higher level..
$0.4 with  billions of supply circulating in the market is hard to achieve and even if the price achieve it it will be hard to sustain it.
January 18, 2018, 03:32:50 AM

Yes RDD ID is the key. As I believed in RDD project while many people saying it is a shit coin I bought RDD at very low rate. I was holding nearly 1 year suddenly it started to rise. then McAfee tweeted. got the required attention. now it is in on its way. I am sure first RDD will hit $.40. then next wave take it to the higher level..
Activity: 193
Merit: 108
January 18, 2018, 03:16:42 AM
January 18, 2018, 03:11:24 AM
I think that the future of Reddcoin is similar to the future of Tron. And I don’t see that the both are able to successfully develop further. I can not advise to invest in it. It is better to find some other coins.

I don't have Tron. But i guess it has a future . Even in last crash, it started to rise at .50 while other coins are in red.. by time I am typing this comment it is $0.079244 USD, lets see..
January 18, 2018, 03:08:23 AM
I think that ReddCoin has a huge potential for growth. I bought the RDD in June 2017 and sold my asset in December 2017, when I saw that the RDD was heavily overbought.
Now it seems to me that it was necessary to wait still, as the price for RDD after that grew another half times.
If it works out, I'll try to buy ReddCoin for another correction.

Questions is, at next correction, what will be the dip price ?  RDD price will grow. I suggest you to view Master Haejin's analysis about RDD. Good luck..!
January 18, 2018, 03:06:00 AM
Never heard before about this coin. Is it true that MacAfee tweeted about this coin? I wish know it earlier about this, and i want invest more.

Oh. YEAH he tweeted about this coin too. you are still not too late. invest now and get the rewards in 2018. RDD price going up . that's for sure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 02:49:36 AM
Never heard before about this coin. Is it true that MacAfee tweeted about this coin? I wish know it earlier about this, and i want invest more.
Activity: 126
January 18, 2018, 02:38:44 AM
I think that ReddCoin has a huge potential for growth. I bought the RDD in June 2017 and sold my asset in December 2017, when I saw that the RDD was heavily overbought.
Now it seems to me that it was necessary to wait still, as the price for RDD after that grew another half times.
If it works out, I'll try to buy ReddCoin for another correction.
January 17, 2018, 06:19:33 AM
Reddcoin is a pump and dump coin in my opinion, a few weeks ago, the price was less than $0,005 each one of them, and a few days ago it touched it's all time high of $0,025

I do not understand why there is a lot of people suggesting to other people to join in here, it is one of the most risky altcoins that exist.

And now it is below 1 cent!! it is obvious that it is being hardly manipulated at the moment.

The value of RDD is its RDD ID, you can tip via social medias to people through rdd id, If social medias adapt RDD , Its price will increase for sure,
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 06:41:44 PM
Reddcoin is a pump and dump coin in my opinion, a few weeks ago, the price was less than $0,005 each one of them, and a few days ago it touched it's all time high of $0,025

I do not understand why there is a lot of people suggesting to other people to join in here, it is one of the most risky altcoins that exist.

And now it is below 1 cent!! it is obvious that it is being hardly manipulated at the moment.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
January 16, 2018, 06:30:38 PM
I think that the future of Reddcoin is similar to the future of Tron. And I don’t see that the both are able to successfully develop further. I can not advise to invest in it. It is better to find some other coins.

Reddcoin can be a better coin to invest as it comes with zero transaction fee and users can send and receive money with a tap through its social media community I feel this is unique and reddcoin can be a game changer as it's value is too low as it has been underestimated just like how ripple was underestimated in the past.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 16, 2018, 06:18:33 PM
since long time it was consolidated at 10 to 15 satoshi...and recently it has pumped
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 04:02:11 AM
Activity: 175
January 15, 2018, 05:20:28 AM
I have a small amount, in case of adoption it will surely grow but hopefully it won't get overtaken in social media by other major currencies
January 15, 2018, 05:10:44 AM
Digital currency ReddCoin was created on the basis of the distributed registry of Litecoin crypto currency for use within social networks. The algorithm used for working with the crypto currency is special, since it supports the active implementation of financial transactions and the ownership of shares. I think
the digital currency ReddCoin is a crypto currency that can completely change the ratio of average users of social networks to digital currencies. I'm sure that the cost of tokens will increase over time. Global growth is expected simultaneously with the massive use of this digital currency.

Hopefully price will increase with the time gradually. RDD ID will do the job for REDDCOIN i believe.
Pages:
Jump to: