Pages:
Author

Topic: REEE: [NSFW] - phisical violence in DT - "not safe for work" content - page 2. (Read 961 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
My "lies" and "trust abuse" are only documented in your minds in the form of suspicions and posted accusations. I have been one of the most if not the most vocal opponent of trust system abuse. My crime is resisting your minuscule amount of authority given to you by an apathetic user base, not lying or "coordinated trust system abuse". Having found no actual malfeasance no matter how hard you look over years, you are now forced to just pretend it is true and hope people are too dumb and lazy to actually check for themselves knowing no one wants to get involved in the drama you create.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
If only I could stand aside judgmentally and point my finger with well documented trust system abusers on my trust list like you, things would be so much easier.

There is a reason four fingers would be pointed back at you.   Your coordinated trust abuse is well documented in the DT change log.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
“No matter how much we ask after the truth, self-awareness is often unpleasant. We do not feel kindly toward the Truthsayer.”

― Frank Herbert, quote from God Emperor of Dune
Good quote. Perhaps now you could:
Sure does look like you knew I had BitcoinSupremo on my list months ago, but here you are swearing up and down to the entire community you didn't know.

Where did I say that I didn't know? Quote me correct post or you are lying.

May I remind you that you made some statements in topic of this thread and in thread linked in topic of this thread, you got caught lying several times in past few days and you are making bigger fool of yourself at the moment, correct and best thing you can do right now is to do what you said you would have done and also to lock this topic.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
I've never been called a jellyfish. I'm just fed up with juvenile bitching, and attempts to turn Bitcoin Talk into a clone of the UK parliament in Westminster. I think it's time to stop throwing bread rolls at each other ( reference to the English public schools system ), and get on with the real mission, and I think that this is to encourage economic change in the world.

That's the end of my comments on it, and I don't want to be drawn any further into discussing specific members and problems that they may or may not be causing. I'll leave that to the BT police.

Of course you don't, you just prefer to take easy potshots from the side lines then run away at the slightest hint of push back. Its really easy to criticize when you aren't the target. It is way easier to just turn a blind eye to systematic abuse then poopoo at the results having personally done nothing to change it.

“No matter how much we ask after the truth, self-awareness is often unpleasant. We do not feel kindly toward the Truthsayer.”

― Frank Herbert, quote from God Emperor of Dune
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
I've never been called a jellyfish. I'm just fed up with juvenile bitching, and attempts to turn Bitcoin Talk into a clone of the UK parliament in Westminster. I think it's time to stop throwing bread rolls at each other ( reference to the English public schools system ), and get on with the real mission, and I think that this is to encourage economic change in the world.

That's the end of my comments on it, and I don't want to be drawn any further into discussing specific members and problems that they may or may not be causing. I'll leave that to the BT police.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever

So you are claiming to enjoy this attention?  

Normally one would think that this was for sig promotion, but this is obviously not the case here. I wonder if many people send tips to Bitcoin addresses in signatures.

If only I could stand aside judgmentally and point my finger with well documented trust system abusers on my trust list like you, things would be so much easier. You cry and cry about the conflict you desperately want to avoid as you enable it.

If Vod doesn't have any repercussions for his actions he is just going to continue his pattern of abuse of the system, and jellyfish like you will stand to the side and point fingers at anyone daring to speak up about it, because you don't want to be targeted next. Much easier to just grab a pitchfork and join a mob than supporting what is right isn't it? That's fine, it is always some one else that is targeted, and it will never be your turn right?
legendary

Normally one would think that this was for sig promotion, but this is obviously not the case here. I wonder if many people send tips to Bitcoin addresses in signatures.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Why should I lock the thread when you are all still busy showing everyone how thirsty to "get me" in any way you can manage?

legendary
You too don't seem to have any great reasons to exclude someone from your trust list.

Remember :

rules for thee but not for me
That quotation is probably provably wrong, but, if you want to use T's words, this quote is much better:

Because.

Is there a chance we could reduce all these inter-member bitching threads. I actually gave Tecshare some merits for a few "real world" posts in some other threads. I thought that his comments were constructive and useful, and hopefully he will switch to such posts as Bitcoin moves higher in value. All these bitching threads must be putting off some potential new members of Bitcoin Talk, and that can't be good for Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is maturing into a really useful wealth preservation asset, hopefully Bitcoin Talk can mature with it.
I agree, TECSHARE should probably do what he said:
~
Nice story, too bad it is not true.
he will just avoid answered questions once confronted and move on to the next imaginary allegation.
Interesting theory
If you don't mind, address this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52433998.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
I think it's best to stop giving him the attention he is so desperately craving. Same as QS, he will just avoid answered questions once confronted and move on to the next imaginary allegation.

Interesting theory, the only problem is I didn't start any of these discussions targeted at me the past few days, the clowns did.

Except you opened this thread. It would have been easier for you to not, yet you did anyway.

Is there a chance we could reduce all these inter-member bitching threads.

I think so.

I did. Yet it would not have existed if the original thread was not created or locked. Apparently according to you though defending myself from imaginary allegations and drama = making imaginary allegations and creating drama. I am sure you would have much rather I just hide quietly while you and the clowns create whatever narrative around me you like as the largely apathetic disengaged community just nods their head and agrees to avoid conflict at no cost to themselves. It never ceases to amaze me the amount of complaints about drama that comes from the primary sources of it. I suppose it is an effective propaganda technique to accuse your opponent of the crimes you yourself are guilty of, I mean it worked for Marx, Hitler, and Alinsky.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
I think it's best to stop giving him the attention he is so desperately craving. Same as QS, he will just avoid answered questions once confronted and move on to the next imaginary allegation.

Interesting theory, the only problem is I didn't start any of these discussions targeted at me the past few days, the clowns did.

Except you opened this thread. It would have been easier for you to not, yet you did anyway.

Is there a chance we could reduce all these inter-member bitching threads.

I think so.
legendary
Is there a chance we could reduce all these inter-member bitching threads. I actually gave Tecshare some merits for a few "real world" posts in some other threads. I thought that his comments were constructive and useful, and hopefully he will switch to such posts as Bitcoin moves higher in value. All these bitching threads must be putting off some potential new members of Bitcoin Talk, and that can't be good for Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is maturing into a really useful wealth preservation asset, hopefully Bitcoin Talk can mature with it.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever

Interesting theory, the only problem is I didn't start any of these discussions targeted at me the past few days, the clowns did. As you can see they are far more interested in generating attention that I am. If you don't like the circus, talk to the ringleader.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
This is getting confusing. Is the whole clown car thing the new 'Lauda gang'?

Clown Car is an offshoot of Lauda's Gang + some new members. Its kind of like when Peter Gabriel split from Genesis and took some of their studio musicians along for his own solo project.

Like that's ever a great reason to add somebody to your trust list to begin with...  Roll Eyes

You keep getting mixed up in your lies.

You too don't seem to have any great reasons to exclude someone from your trust list.

Remember :

Source: TECSHARE

Why do you keep dragging yourself into this issue? It has nothing to do with you. You know, exclusions and inclusions aren't permanent and I might change my mind about you some day, but you have to demonstrate some understanding of the trust system first. For example, understanding that my exclusions have nothing to do with TS's inclusions.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Like that's ever a great reason to add somebody to your trust list to begin with...  Roll Eyes

You keep getting mixed up in your lies.

Remember :

Source: TECSHARE
legendary
Maybe OP should lock thread? Doesn't look like he will be active here?

Oh now look what you did... now he will NEVER lock the thread.
He didn't say that, he asked a question, look:
Why should I lock the thread when you are all still busy showing everyone how thirsty to "get me" in any way you can manage?
Although I am not familiar with these kind of conclusion-based questions  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Maybe OP should lock thread? Doesn't look like he will be active here?

Oh now look what you did... now he will NEVER lock the thread.
legendary
Have you found correct quotation yet?
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Pages:
Jump to: