Pages:
Author

Topic: REEE: [NSFW] - phisical violence in DT - "not safe for work" content - page 4. (Read 961 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
If you don't like my answers, just make up your own and attribute them to me. The dynamic is the more you lash out at me, the more you give me credibility and lose your own, so I guess I should thank you and all the other clowns for giving me this opportunity to prove my merits and character so publicly and having the grace to dissasemble their own reputations so I don't have to do it.

I didn't add him out of "spite", I added him because he was targeted, and he is staying there because it is being used to target me, there is a difference. It's too bad, you seem just a mite smarter than these other clowns, but your need to belong to the clown car seems to override your better judgement.

I can't think of any possible reason "to belong to the clown car" or to any other of your imaginary conspiracy groups for that matter but I'm sure you'll enlighten me on what that reason could be.

You literally said that you (1) would have removed BitcoinSupremo if you had been notified, which turned out to be a lie (you had been notified months ago and you didn't remove him); and (2) you're not removing him now and others (the "clowns") are to blame for that. Whatever narcissistic spin you're trying to put on it, the bottom line is that you're not only misusing the trust system, you can't even man up and own it instead of resorting to playground excuses.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52426883

To be perfectly frank, if some one had simply politely notified me of this issue, I probably would have just removed him. Unfortunately his words were always just a mechanism to target people for their ideas, be it about life in general or the forum. As a result, you are all essentially assuring I CAN'T remove him from my inclusions, because to do so would be to provide validation to and incentivize these coordinated kinds of reputational attacks. So, good job on making the forum a better place to be Piddles, Bozo, and Shakes.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Since marlboroza is unable to have an open discussion and allow me to reply after trying then failing miserably to drag me through the mud, and has to resort to locking his topic to try to make a point because he knows I will demolish it, I decided to open this topic up to continue any discussion that needs to be had, including my reply.

Not everyone's fault, just a small car full of clowns. Maybe I was wrong about you understanding this ongoing dynamic. It's ok, you will learn.

No, I don't think I can ever understand how you can keep someone in your trust list not because you trust their judgement but just to spite some "clowns".

I can't wait to see who else is going to show up in your trust list by the time you get back into DT1. One of Quicksy's alts would be my recommendation. That would make for a memorable showdown with the clown car.

If you don't like my answers, just make up your own and attribute them to me. The dynamic is the more you lash out at me, the more you give me credibility and lose your own, so I guess I should thank you and all the other clowns for giving me this opportunity to prove my merits and character so publicly and having the grace to disassemble your own reputations so I don't have to do it.

I didn't add him out of "spite", I added him because he was targeted, and he is staying there because it is being used to target me, there is a difference. It's too bad, you seem just a mite smarter than these other clowns, but your need to belong to the clown car seems to override your better judgement.

Did you "knew that it was TECHSHARE who included BitcoinSupremo to trust list or you know that I knew that it was TECHARE who included BitcoinSupremo" before you started this poll OP or not? No?

Former is publicly available information, I have no clue about later. How can I possible know what you know?
@TECSHARE, whatever you say, you have been pointed several times already who you have in your trust list, including BitcoinSupremo:

To be perfectly frank, if some one had simply politely notified me of this issue, I probably would have just removed him.

This is just not true. You have been notified 3 months ago. You are very aware of this and you did literally nothing, look: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51388548

Anyway, truth to be told, I started this poll because I wanted to know forum member's opinion, it somehow become discussion about T. It actually wasn't my intention, I was hopping to have poll without members knowing who posted something, who included who etc. Just can't have these things around here without "investigations", eh?

Well, clown car driver instructed me to lock thread so locking this. @TECSHARE if you have anything to add, send PM to our clown car headquarters and they will coordinate me to unlock it.

You know because this subject was already discussed, and you have access to everyone's trust lists. The way you rolled out this attack is evidence enough that it had nothing to do with him, but was designed to "get me", necessitating that you already knew. It is not like you haven't been trying and failing to do similar things for months, no one is buying what you are selling.

You didn't just politely notify me, you pitched a tent and assembled a 3 ring circus. I am not going to reward and incentivize these actions by complying with your manipulation in the form of coordinated attacks.

Thanks for that link BTW, I was looking for that. That is why you locked the thread right hoping I wouldn't notice or post it isn't it?

~
Are you not able to read post which is in this thread?

I'll just drop this and now this http://loyce.club/trust/2019-05-25_Sat_07.01h/754727.html  
Seems TESCHARE support violent persons and wants them in DT.

@TESCHARE, I figured it is best for me to put you on ignore for some time, so this is what I will do. Thank you for your replies on subject...

Sure does look like you knew I had BitcoinSupremo on my list months ago, but here you are swearing up and down to the entire community you didn't know. I especially love it when I can bury people with their own posted sources, so thanks for that. How can anyone trust anything you say when you blatantly and provably lie to all of us to sell your attack narratives?

Pages:
Jump to: