Pages:
Author

Topic: [REFERRAL PROGRAM] SURRUS PROJECT - GET 5% IN ETH FOR EACH REFERRAL - page 3. (Read 831 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
How do I know when someone will become my referral?

This information will be displayed on the site in your personal account sir)

Can I already start inviting referrals?

Yes sir Smiley

You have an interesting project, I think many of my acquaintances will be interested!
I will talk about your project to many

Thank you very much sir! We are grateful for your support)
Activity: 44
will I earn ETH for everyone who comes to the project from my referal link?
Activity: 48

Yes sir Smiley

You have an interesting project, I think many of my acquaintances will be interested!
I will talk about your project to many

Yes sir Smiley
Activity: 48

Activity: 59
What is SurruS?

SurruS project is an innovative solution in the insurance industry based on blockchain technology. Thanks to the use of this technology, we have been able to create a system that allows us to effectively search for and return the stolen car and ensure payment of compensation in case of failure.
What happens if the car has been stolen, or how the system SurruS works in practice?
If the car is stolen, our system immediately receives a notification, and then activates the search algorithm that calculates the probable location of the car.
All participants of the ecosystem of SurruS can see the alleged location of the missing car and join the search of a car together with our technicians. The user, who will be the first to detect the stolen car, will receive a reward, and the found car will be returned to its rightful owner. If for some reason we are unable to find the vehicle, its owner is guaranteed to receive 100% of its market value.
SurruS project enters the market in the second quarter of 2018. Everyone who wants to take part in it can invest in it by purchasing SURR tokens within the ICO . SurruS system assumes the existence of two types of tokens:
- a means of payment for which it will be possible to purchase exclusively the company’s services;
- security token, the holder of which will be entitled to receive monthly income, which depends on the revenue of the company.

OK. How much will I get if I bring one referral?
5% of the amount invested by the investor who has crossed your link, sir.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
What is SurruS?

SurruS project is an innovative solution in the insurance industry based on blockchain technology. Thanks to the use of this technology, we have been able to create a system that allows us to effectively search for and return the stolen car and ensure payment of compensation in case of failure.
What happens if the car has been stolen, or how the system SurruS works in practice?
If the car is stolen, our system immediately receives a notification, and then activates the search algorithm that calculates the probable location of the car.
All participants of the ecosystem of SurruS can see the alleged location of the missing car and join the search of a car together with our technicians. The user, who will be the first to detect the stolen car, will receive a reward, and the found car will be returned to its rightful owner. If for some reason we are unable to find the vehicle, its owner is guaranteed to receive 100% of its market value.
SurruS project enters the market in the second quarter of 2018. Everyone who wants to take part in it can invest in it by purchasing SURR tokens within the ICO . SurruS system assumes the existence of two types of tokens:
- a means of payment for which it will be possible to purchase exclusively the company’s services;
- security token, the holder of which will be entitled to receive monthly income, which depends on the revenue of the company.

OK. How much will I get if I bring one referral?
What is SurruS?

Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Give a link to white paper. Pls

Yes, of course, sir. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. I and my colleagues are always happy to answer you)
https://surrus.io/Whitepaper_eng.pdf

Thanks! Do you consider the referral program effective for the promotion of the project?

Yes sir. First of all, the referral program is profitable for investors, which, of course, will also contribute to the recognition of as many people as possible

Can I ask you a link to the Telegram chat? I think that the referral program is interesting for many.
I wish good luck to your team! You have a really interesting idea

Thank you very much for your opinion sir!
https://t.me/Surrus_ICO_ENG
A reference to our telegram chat. We are always happy to answer your questions, so do not hesitate to ask them.)
Activity: 17

Yes, of course, sir. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. I and my colleagues are always happy to answer you)

Thanks! Do you consider the referral program effective for the promotion of the project?

Yes sir. First of all, the referral program is profitable for investors, which, of course, will also contribute to the recognition of as many people as possible

Can I ask you a link to the Telegram chat? I think that the referral program is interesting for many.
I wish good luck to your team! You have a really interesting idea
Activity: 59
https://app.surrus.io/?ref=900b5035 here is my referal link! Please welcome  Grin Grin Grin

If i want buy your tokens - where can I do ut? What is the price now?
1ETH = 5000 SURR. In order to buy tokens go to our website at https://surrus.io/ and clicking the "Buy Tokens" button - follow the instructions)
Activity: 28
Can I write my own posts on social media, or do I have to use your posts?

Yes, of course, you can make posts on your own, but be sure to provide only the correct info)) If you have questions, I'm always around) Or you can always use our ready-made posts.

Thanks a lot!
Pages:
Jump to: