Pages:
Author

Topic: [REFERRAL PROGRAM] SURRUS PROJECT - GET 5% IN ETH FOR EACH REFERRAL - page 4. (Read 831 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 1
If i want buy your tokens - where can I do ut? What is the price now?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Can i invite referrals personally?
Hi! Excuse me, I don't get your point)) Like of course you invite people personally) You can invite them via email, social media, in real life, in messengers, by carrier pigeon)) or whatever. Just be sure they have your referral link.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Can i invite referrals personally?
Can I write my own posts on social media, or do I have to use your posts?

Yes, of course, you can make posts on your own, but be sure to provide only the correct info)) If you have questions, I'm always around) Or you can always use our ready-made posts.
Activity: 28
Can I write my own posts on social media, or do I have to use your posts?
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Do you have a limit on the number of referrals?

No, we don't have any limits, so feel free to invite as much as you can  Smiley

If I will invite 100 friends - do I get rewarded for for all of them?

Yes, sir

It is really cool! Thanks!

Yes, sir

I've already offered to invest in your project to some of my fiat investors, because of your 90% offer. Now they'll get an additional 3% bonus and I'll get 5% of their ETH or BTC investments, right?

if they registered on your referral link then yes, all is true

3% bonus will be additional to the 90% annual interest or referrals just get 103 SURR instead of 100 SURR (+3%), how it works?

Yes, you get both 3% bonus and a guaranteed buyback with a 90% per annum - but the last works only for the first 300 ETH invested, so hurry up  Smiley

Get you, that's good. Thanks for your answers.

Most welcome, sir! Let me know if you come up with more questions.
Activity: 30
I've already offered to invest in your project to some of my fiat investors, because of your 90% offer. Now they'll get an additional 3% bonus and I'll get 5% of their ETH or BTC investments, right?

3% bonus will be additional to the 90% annual interest or referrals just get 103 SURR instead of 100 SURR (+3%), how it works?

Yes, you get both 3% bonus and a guaranteed buyback with a 90% per annum - but the last works only for the first 300 ETH invested, so hurry up  Smiley

Get you, that's good. Thanks for your answers.
I've already suggested my friend to buy SURR tokens - how do I know if he bought it?

Thanks for doing that, devilbro! Now all you have to do is just check out your surrus.io account dashboard from time to time. All the info will appear there.
And maybe you have some more friends who would also be interested in investing? Please go on spreading a word about us  Smiley
Activity: 35
I've already suggested my friend to buy SURR tokens - how do I know if he bought it?
ANN on BTT:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3185887.280
more 15 page and great support. detailed answers to questions. I hope this project will wait for success.

Yeah, people come up with questions, and I'm always aruond to answer) Whoah, didn't realise it's been 15 pgs already Shocked
Thanks for your support, sir! Be sure to check us out every once in a while)
Activity: 106
ANN on BTT:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3185887.280
more 15 page and great support. detailed answers to questions. I hope this project will wait for success.
Wow! I like projects that pay in cryptocurrency! but do you already have someone who received ETH for referrals?

Everybody loves them, I believe Smiley Enjoy the ride!
We've just launched the referral campaign, so I don't think any payments were made so far. But the night is young  Wink
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Wow! I like projects that pay in cryptocurrency! but do you already have someone who received ETH for referrals?

Activity: 30

Pages:
Jump to: