Pages:
Author

Topic: Refund lists for round 17 of Dz Coop. - page 5. (Read 11883 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
March 11, 2014, 03:40:26 PM
My refund is now 19 blocks deep in the Blockchain.    I call that confirmed and done.   Grin

legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
March 11, 2014, 12:40:54 AM
Refund received!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 10, 2014, 09:32:36 PM
I got an email back saying I got refunded however, bitcoin-qt conveniently started up today saying I need to re-index. pisses me the fuck off. Bobsag3 knows what I mean. I'll find out next week sometime when it gets finished unless someone else has some sort of trick to speed this shit up.

what is the address I can look it up for you. send me a pm with the btc address you gave bob I will look it up  and send you a screen shot.

I right, forgot I can do that (1Hk8wAWTf3F3JT5t5pBNUwZMdZAZBqs6DB). Looks like it has been sent. I'll get it someday when my wallet it back in sync.

Them feels :/
@bobsag3, are you ignoring me? I've asked you a question. Did you get my emails I had sent to support(at)minersource.net regarding the refund problem? I haven't got the refund wire you sent because you didn't provide beneficiary's account number for the transaction. How many posts I have to write so that you notice the question and post a reply?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
March 10, 2014, 08:21:52 PM
I got an email back saying I got refunded however, bitcoin-qt conveniently started up today saying I need to re-index. pisses me the fuck off. Bobsag3 knows what I mean. I'll find out next week sometime when it gets finished unless someone else has some sort of trick to speed this shit up.

what is the address I can look it up for you. send me a pm with the btc address you gave bob I will look it up  and send you a screen shot.

I right, forgot I can do that (1Hk8wAWTf3F3JT5t5pBNUwZMdZAZBqs6DB). Looks like it has been sent. I'll get it someday when my wallet it back in sync.

Them feels :/
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
March 10, 2014, 07:49:03 PM

what is the address I can look it up for you. send me a pm with the btc address you gave bob I will look it up  and send you a screen shot.

legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
March 10, 2014, 07:09:08 PM

March 10, 2014, 07:05:30 PM

If the BTC is confirmed back to your address in the blockchain that is a much more permanent and sure record that the transaction is a done deal than a flaky wallet app.  Just check it at blockchain.info.

When ever I create any new address in a wallet, the next thing I do immediately is a wallet backup, encrypt and archive.  That way any transactions to the new addresses are now independent of the wallet since I have a fresh backup that includes all public and private keys for the new addresses and all my old addresses.  
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
March 10, 2014, 06:26:51 PM
Activity: 1104
Merit: 504
This is who we are.
March 10, 2014, 06:06:26 PM
Finally got a reply to refund request by emailing them directly, and Matt fucking refers me back to here to PM a Thomas.  I don't have any idea who Thomas,  is this a bad Troll attempt?  What a pain in the ass this has been.  Unprofessional as all hell. 

That would be thomas_s, the guy who took ALL OF THE PAYMENTS in R17. He wrote the spread sheet, hence why he would need to be referenced. He also has access to the dzmc site, witch for reasons on conflict of intrest, I do not have assess too.
I made payment directly to a DMZ coop website.  Ok after looking him up in the members area he has a PM with the exact info I have sent to support that Matt replied to.  We will see how long it takes after this to get the refund on my money. 
Owner, Minersource.net
March 10, 2014, 05:16:16 PM
Finally got a reply to refund request by emailing them directly, and Matt fucking refers me back to here to PM a Thomas.  I don't have any idea who Thomas,  is this a bad Troll attempt?  What a pain in the ass this has been.  Unprofessional as all hell. 

That would be thomas_s, the guy who took ALL OF THE PAYMENTS in R17. He wrote the spread sheet, hence why he would need to be referenced. He also has access to the dzmc site, witch for reasons on conflict of intrest, I do not have assess too.
This is who we are.
March 10, 2014, 04:41:55 PM
Activity: 74
March 10, 2014, 03:46:49 PM
I should be done with most of the refunds... its been a mess.

Going to make it easyer from here on out (Phil please add this to the OP so people stop asking me the same questions)

Send an email to: [email protected]

Include:
Forum Name
Order Number(s)
# of Shares
Refund Address
Original TXID of payment

If any part of this is missing in the email, I will not be able to process the refund.
Any email sent tonight will be taken care of by midnight mountain time.

are you asking for those of us whom pm'd you a month ago to now use this template or just people whom have not asked you yet?

If you havent been refunded as of an hour ago go ahead and do this.

Done, waiting again moar..

I sent the email as noted above on Sunday the 9th and recieved the refund on Monday the 10th... While I am disappointed about the group buy going south, about Black Arrow in particular, a little disappointed about the transparency, I have to say they Bobsag_s and DZ seem to be stand up guys... 

danleuthner
March 10, 2014, 02:06:03 PM
Sent request to [email protected]

Original request on Feb 10 via PM to bobsag3

Contents of minersource e-mail just sent will match exactly the details in followup PMs on Feb 13 and March 5 to bobsag3

Activity: 98
March 10, 2014, 01:42:35 PM

Email sent 18:47 mountain time for 5 shares with all requested information. Still no refund received.

You should have it now... along with everyone else who emailed in. I fell asleep way too early... my bad.
Did you get my emails?
Owner, Minersource.net
March 10, 2014, 01:22:13 PM

Email sent 18:47 mountain time for 5 shares with all requested information. Still no refund received.

You should have it now... along with everyone else who emailed in. I fell asleep way too early... my bad.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
March 10, 2014, 03:52:29 AM

Activity: 74
March 10, 2014, 01:15:02 AM
sent a note to minersource.net... for 23 shares.
This is who we are.
March 10, 2014, 12:57:36 AM
I should be done with most of the refunds... its been a mess.

Going to make it easyer from here on out (Phil please add this to the OP so people stop asking me the same questions)

Send an email to: [email protected]

Include:
Forum Name
Order Number(s)
# of Shares
Refund Address
Original TXID of payment

If any part of this is missing in the email, I will not be able to process the refund.

are you asking for those of us whom pm'd you a month ago to now use this template or just people whom have not asked you yet?

If you havent been refunded as of an hour ago go ahead and do this.

Done, waiting again moar..
Activity: 65
March 10, 2014, 12:49:47 AM
Refund request sent to the minersource email for 3 shares.

Just received my refund.

lucky dog, I emailed before you, no response

Mine was only for 3 shares, so that may have had something to do with it. I can say that I trust Matt. You will eventually get a refund... just maybe not on the timeframe you would like.
Pages:
Jump to: