Pages:
Author

Topic: Regalcoin – Regalcoincash Regalseven Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 16. (Read 118452 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Looks like its bouncing back.  Wish I had money on coin exchange to buy in.  They definately need something to get people excited.  Ucoin cash is coming out and for some reason people are crazy about it.

Hextra has the $30 Hextra gold coming out Dec 25th,  1HXG per 4 coins you hold and 1HXG per 2 coins you lend.
Right now it equates to $7.5 per coin you hold, and $15 per coin you lend.    At $23 per Hextra coin, that $7.50 HXG looks pretty tempting.

Regalcoin should come up with some plan to bring in some excitement.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
i will wait to 1 rec = 1 usd  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I'll wait until regalcash comes out..
Activity: 168
Wow, didn't think the price would be all the way back to $18.... and falling fast

Yeah, they need to get working on some news.  Maybe an internal exchange, new loan packages... etc.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
if everyone could just stop selling regal that would be great.
Activity: 6
Wow, didn't think the price would be all the way back to $18.... and falling fast
Activity: 187
I have received my share of RCH and im very happy with it!! Thank you very much Rec team and lets stay positive and strong,so Rec can boom up to $500++ next year and many ppl will be glad that they kept they Rec coins at unsertant times as such are now..I see a huge and strong community working around the globe.so in the end strong hands and hard work will prevail all! Wink Grin Tongue
Activity: 45
All of this negativity prove once again how weak people really are,and always tend to try to drag things down..Project is so very young if not happy with it stop been here and move on or better yet create something yourself and than come back and judge!! Rec perfect price to buy.
Agreed. Everyone knows what lending programs do, what they're trying to achieve. There are legit reasons not to get into lending programs or REC specifically, but it gets to a point where people FUD threads just because they regret missing out on the gains.

Everyone knows that lending programs are Ponzi schemes designed by criminals for chumps like you.

You are like the only dickhead posting here and the website keeps getting shut off and on.

How do you sleep at night knowing your “profits” come from bigger chumps than you?

You support organized crime.  You understand neither math nor the technology which would permit you to invest in real projects that improve the world.

You only understand that a Ponzi scheme that is still (intermittently) operating puts food on your table as it robs someone else.

You are dumb.  Dishonest.  A pathetic mooch.

Let me say something. I don't post very often. The first was about Regal Coin and everyone who got involved made a lot of money. The coin is still doing well and is far above ICO price. The second post was calling out BitBase as a scam. I also had been waiting for more lending platforms to come along since bitconnect have a great model. Do you not think these coins have a higher chance of growth than most other cryptos? Bitcoin itself is more of a ponzi in any sane person's view as that is simply a coin with no safeguards against dumping the price and no protection for coin holders (the only reason it is growing is due to all these new lending platforms and itself being used as the main trading pair for all other coins). Lending platforms prevent owners dumping the coins (as it will cost them more coins in interest payments if the value doesn't go up so rather than making profit through the lending rates, they lose money in the end if their coin value plummets) and give value in guaranteeing capital investment in cryptos. What stops most other coins from being dumped on by developers or whales when they have decided they have enough profit? Bitconnect even halt the exchange if there is panic to protect coin holders although the coin price is never guaranteed, only the investment should be (although they have recently updated their terms to say otherwise). I'm not saying bitconnect created this good system by design but it is more likely to have been an accidental side effect of creating their own coin.

Secondly, the criminal aspect is greatly mitigated by bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as they will be less violent against other people if they do not fear their money being taken by authorities when caught. There will always be these type of people in the world, so it is better that they are less aggressive due to the privacy of cryptocurrencies. It is still not going to be easy for them to withdraw large sums of cash due to KYC policies when dealing in fiat currencies.
Activity: 49
Right now, at what stage is your project?
Activity: 68
does anyone know if coin exchange will be giving people the regal cash?
Activity: 176
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
All of this negativity prove once again how weak people really are,and always tend to try to drag things down..Project is so very young if not happy with it stop been here and move on or better yet create something yourself and than come back and judge!! Rec perfect price to buy.
Agreed. Everyone knows what lending programs do, what they're trying to achieve. There are legit reasons not to get into lending programs or REC specifically, but it gets to a point where people FUD threads just because they regret missing out on the gains.

Everyone knows that lending programs are Ponzi schemes designed by criminals for chumps like you.

You are like the only dickhead posting here and the website keeps getting shut off and on.

How do you sleep at night knowing your “profits” come from bigger chumps than you?

You support organized crime.  You understand neither math nor the technology which would permit you to invest in real projects that improve the world.

You only understand that a Ponzi scheme that is still (intermittently) operating puts food on your table as it robs someone else.

You are dumb.  Dishonest.  A pathetic mooch.
Activity: 92
So some sort of site maintenance going on?  cant login at the moment?
The site is up and running now.
According to Coinranking the REC marketcap reached 131M which is really solid.
But I really wonder why Regalcoin guys still do not allow internal exchange?
Even with the blunders, Regal is still around #77 on Coincap.io and would be around that point on Coinmarketcap if CMC wasn't trying to blackball lending platforms and manipulating their results (they changed their evaluations to bump Bitconnect from the top five down to the 20s). It's obvious that Coinmarketcap has lending platforms on their blacklist, and that's hurting Regal. Regal should be listed on the front page of Coinmarketcap. Kudos to Coincap.io (and Worldcoinindex) for at least not putting Regal on a blacklist.

But Regal needs some tough love to get off their rears and implement an internal exchange. It should be top priority, and although I still believe in Regal because I have been able to lend and withdraw without issues, Regal's price will continue to dip until the REC team shows they are going to put forth a better effort. That means unlocking accounts and implementing an internal exchange.

From what I hear following Regal's team on Facebook, the internal exchange will happen in 2018. We can only hope.

Despite all of this, Regal itself is still working for those who aren't locked. Every lending platform has done something similar so we can only hope these two issues are corrected and Regal becomes the best lending platform out there, which I still think it can be.

Bro if you can't figure out that regalcoin is a shit tier coin by now you should just move on. lol. Bitconnect is a ponzi. There's no two ways about it. 100% ponzi.

Regalcoin. Give me one good reason why this coin is needed? They don't even bother to address that in their ANN ?

ICO'd in August 2017. So the project has no age.

People are commenting in troves here on the forum how they can't log in or something?

The website now says regal coin cash, a hard fork of regal coin? allofmywut?

They admittedly premined 5 mil? 20% of the supply? lol. just lol.

Nobody gives a shit about coincap.io whobidditywhatdiddy fucking rank are you kiddding me with that ish?

Not even calling this a ponzi. It's not put together enough to even be one. It's shit. Garbage. A waste of your time money and life. Check yourself out, look in the mirror, take a deep breath and start looking into other projects man. I've seen many many many complete scam projects come and go. This fits the exact mold. In fact this one's mark-ably lazier than a lot of the other scams out there. It's so lazy it takes all of 5 minutes to see it. Forgive yourself, it's not your fault. It takes time and experience to truly understand what brings a project value, and if you think this is a project with value then you have some serious work to do. We live and learn. Of course the fastest way to live and learn is learn from others. You may not like reading what is being said about regalcoin, but you're going to have to rip that band aid off. I'm probably the same way as you, stubbornly ignorant and at times I must learn lessons on my own. So you really have two choices here, you can take heed of this free experience based knowledge being so generously handed to you, or you can continue to be thick headed and when regal coin continues to shit the bed you'll eventually come to accept this knowledge as truth anyway. Trust me you, the former will save you much time (everyone's most valuable currency).

" a coin that I still believe in, "  stop with this shit really lol belief is a terrible fucking trading strategy. based on thin air

Everyone who says Bitconnect, Regal, or any other lending platform a Ponzi assumes that interest and referral rates will remain static. Don't get me wrong, I understand why people feel that way, but these programs are paying interest out right now, so as of now, they're working. You might not like it, but people are being paid out, and as long as people can trade lending coins for BTC (and maybe one day fiat), these programs will continue to work. Have there been lending schemes that were straight up scams? Of course, just look at Credence. But just because some of them are doesn't necessarily mean all of them are. Some cryptos are straight up scams (remember Onecoin?), that doesn't mean all of them are. A lazy scam would be Credence - they didn't even open up a website, one of the devs secretly sold his stash and the coin crashed a few days before the site was supposed to go live. That's a lazy scam. Regal has its problems (locking people out - every lending program has done this at some point in time), but they've also worked on those problems (unlocking accounts and letting people cash out of REC even though it hurt the program because of massive sell-offs). Credence was a straight-up scam. If Regal wanted to cut and run, they would have done it before now.

And yes, I still believe in Regal, the program. I will until they pull their web servers or people can't cash out. I've been critical or REC as well - not having an internal exchange at this point is pretty inexcusable. But every time Regal was supposed to end before, every time people predicted Regal would be no more... well, up to this point, they've been proven wrong. Time will tell if REC will last in the long run.

As I said in the post above, everyone going into these programs should understand that they could lose everything. Again, if crypto is high risk, high reward, then lending programs like Regal and Bitconnect are the ultimate epitome of high risk, high reward. It's only right to acknowledge the truth. You could lose everything you've invested in these programs, or you could end up not having to work for a long time if the programs pass the test of time and pay out handsomely in six months to a year. If you don't want to invest, I understand why. But I chose to take a portion of my portfolio and add more risk. Will it be worth it? I guess we'll know by next summer. If not, I knew the risks involved.
I haven't been able to log in all day. They are doing a hard fork of Regalcoin right now and those who have held REC will be getting Regalcoin Cash.

I wish they would have spent that time and effort working on unleashing an internal exchange.
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
Activity: 187
Activity: 33
Even with the blunders, Regal is still around #77 on Coincap.io and would be around that point on Coinmarketcap if CMC wasn't trying to blackball lending platforms and manipulating their results (they changed their evaluations to bump Bitconnect from the top five down to the 20s). It's obvious that Coinmarketcap has lending platforms on their blacklist, and that's hurting Regal. Regal should be listed on the front page of Coinmarketcap. Kudos to Coincap.io (and Worldcoinindex) for at least not putting Regal on a blacklist.

But Regal needs some tough love to get off their rears and implement an internal exchange. It should be top priority, and although I still believe in Regal because I have been able to lend and withdraw without issues, Regal's price will continue to dip until the REC team shows they are going to put forth a better effort. That means unlocking accounts and implementing an internal exchange.

From what I hear following Regal's team on Facebook, the internal exchange will happen in 2018. We can only hope.

Despite all of this, Regal itself is still working for those who aren't locked. Every lending platform has done something similar so we can only hope these two issues are corrected and Regal becomes the best lending platform out there, which I still think it can be.

Bro if you can't figure out that regalcoin is a shit tier coin by now you should just move on. lol. Bitconnect is a ponzi. There's no two ways about it. 100% ponzi.

Regalcoin. Give me one good reason why this coin is needed? They don't even bother to address that in their ANN ?

ICO'd in August 2017. So the project has no age.

People are commenting in troves here on the forum how they can't log in or something?

The website now says regal coin cash, a hard fork of regal coin? allofmywut?

They admittedly premined 5 mil? 20% of the supply? lol. just lol.

Nobody gives a shit about coincap.io whobidditywhatdiddy fucking rank are you kiddding me with that ish?

Not even calling this a ponzi. It's not put together enough to even be one. It's shit. Garbage. A waste of your time money and life. Check yourself out, look in the mirror, take a deep breath and start looking into other projects man. I've seen many many many complete scam projects come and go. This fits the exact mold. In fact this one's mark-ably lazier than a lot of the other scams out there. It's so lazy it takes all of 5 minutes to see it. Forgive yourself, it's not your fault. It takes time and experience to truly understand what brings a project value, and if you think this is a project with value then you have some serious work to do. We live and learn. Of course the fastest way to live and learn is learn from others. You may not like reading what is being said about regalcoin, but you're going to have to rip that band aid off. I'm probably the same way as you, stubbornly ignorant and at times I must learn lessons on my own. So you really have two choices here, you can take heed of this free experience based knowledge being so generously handed to you, or you can continue to be thick headed and when regal coin continues to shit the bed you'll eventually come to accept this knowledge as truth anyway. Trust me you, the former will save you much time (everyone's most valuable currency).

" a coin that I still believe in, "  stop with this shit really lol belief is a terrible fucking trading strategy. based on thin air

Pages:
Jump to: