Pages:
Author

Topic: Regalcoin – Regalcoincash Regalseven Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 17. (Read 118452 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Rec is doing very well,and those small dumps from time to time are completely normal! It is still very new coin and growth is yet to be expected,so many new futures and implementations ahead,so Rec can go lunar any moment after 11th of December! Internal trades are about to be open and huge volumes to kick the price very high.Those coins for 20 buck i bought yesterday where gift from above and i tend to keep them till 500-1000 bucks range,in fact every coin under 40 is a excellent buy.
I'm going to be objective about Regal, a coin that I still believe in, but this needs to happen:
INTERNAL EXCHANGE

Not events across southeast Asia, not a hard fork, but an internal exchange. That should be the top priority and it's a mark against Regalcoin that it's been over two months and there isn't an internal exchange (meanwhile Hextra and Davor are newer than Regal and both have working internal exchanges).

My advice for the Regal team:
1. Internal exchange
2. A systematic unlocking of accounts that are still locked out. This can be done in a way that doesn't crash the price of Regal due to massive sell-offs. Unlock people in increments, but do it soon. Those people invested in your coin during the ICO stage, there's no reason they should still be locked. Just do it in a way that doesn't collapse the entire system. It can be done.

Despite all of this, I have personally cashed out of Regal before, so I know Regal is working - at least for me and new investors into Regal (the lockouts, which have went down since Regal started unlocking accounts after safety concerns were met, seem to be individuals who invested during the ICO stage - it does not affect new users, so don't worry about signing up if you didn't invest in September). I'm still comfortable with Regal but I admit, I was very uneasy last night. To prevent a dip like that from crashing Regal, the Regal team needs a working internal exchange as a trip switch to prevent REC from collapsing, and to be able to better control the coin's price (buying the sell-off at the bottom and selling it when Regal recovers, just like Bitconnect does).
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Rec is doing very well,and those small dumps from time to time are completely normal! It is still very new coin and growth is yet to be expected,so many new futures and implementations ahead,so Rec can go lunar any moment after 11th of December! Internal trades are about to be open and huge volumes to kick the price very high.Those coins for 20 buck i bought yesterday where gift from above and i tend to keep them till 500-1000 bucks range,in fact every coin under 40 is a excellent buy.
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
why does it come up for me that regalcoin.co is not secure anymore?

Anyone else having this problem?

I am, I think everyone else is. I also think that's contributing to the sell off and huge dip in price.

A lot of this stuff could be avoided with two actions:
1. Unlock EVERYONE. Right now, people are being unlocked in increments and selling off the moment they can. This is causing price dips and preventing the coin from gaining value.
2. A WORKING INTERNAL EXCHANGE. That way the Regal team can buy REC when it dips and prevent it from crashing with all these massive sell-offs (much like BCC does).

Supposedly the Internal Exchange is coming early next year.

Right now my concern is actually loading up the website. Hopefully it was just a temporary move to keep the program floating and doesn't signify something more sinister.

Hahahaha!  And there you are with a receipt, and your dick in your hand because they shut down the website.  And they are selling off all the “lent” coins.  Everyone here is so dumb.

Ponzi schemes are just like musical chairs.  Now they’ve turned the music off.

The website is back up and running, you premature Schadenfreude retard.

I am, I think everyone else is. I also think that's contributing to the sell off and huge dip in price.

1. Unlock EVERYONE. Right now, people are being unlocked in increments and selling off the moment they can. This is causing price dips and preventing the coin from gaining value.
2. A WORKING INTERNAL EXCHANGE. That way the Regal team can buy REC when it dips and prevent it from crashing with all these massive sell-offs (much like BCC does).

Right now my concern is actually loading up the website. Hopefully it was just a temporary move to keep the program floating and doesn't signify something more sinister.

Hahahaha!  And there you are with a receipt, and your dick in your hand because they shut down the website.  And they are selling off all the “lent” coins.  Everyone here is so dumb.

Ponzi schemes are just like musical chairs.  Now they’ve turned the music off.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
my regalcoin is not longing in what is the problem

Activity: 8
What wrong with website Regal.co? I can not log in my account...

I can not login to the web, what's wrong?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I dont have any money in regal coin. But I do have an account. 

It comes up as secure in chrome and I can log in.  Good luck to you guys.
Activity: 4
What wrong with website Regal.co? I can not log in my account...
Activity: 21

Regal needs an internal exchange tomorrow to help protect against these massive price swings.
How to mine regalcoin ?

it is not possible yet, i think it will be next January
Activity: 38
How to mine regalcoin ?
when are you going to update the regalcoincash.co site?
The best place to get updates on Regalcoin is from this guy on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008281260013

From what I understand, the site will be up and running by/on the 11th of this month. I personally feel like they should be working on unlocking accounts and finishing the internal exchange than making a hard fork.
when are you going to update the regalcoincash.co site?
Pages:
Jump to: