Pages:
Author

Topic: Regalcoin – Regalcoincash Regalseven Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 34. (Read 118452 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Join The Frontier
Now Regalcoin lending owes me 470 USD from all the bugs and glitches. My earnings just disappeared. Support is non existent. This "disappearance" has occured 3 times and gave me numerous scares as well.

Do something about this REC team.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
everething fine for me. 100% within the next 24 hoirs
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I love regalcoin Grin
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
yep website not letting me login this morning....maintenance?

watch the panic selling start as this coin is proving to be more of a scam by the day..  Grin

Yey. Regalcoin sale. I can buy more then.
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
value of REC has actually gone up to the 0.007 range now...!

Back up now!!

No need to panic people.

I need some more Sales Left people for my team, I'll give you 0.01BTC back for every $500 you invest in RegalCoin under my referral....limited spots avilable.  I'm not made of money you know!

https://regalcoin.co/ref/BITCOINFORCHUMPS

I'll do the same for Bitconnect too...limited time chumps.  Message me once you sign up
Activity: 21
Yup panic sells to ensue, guess we will see what happens. I did not see anything on there "news" section about being down which doesn't help with the scam image
Activity: 151

watch the panic selling start as this coin is proving to be more of a scam by the day..  Grin

Activity: 230
Today I cannot login the regalcoin.co website, what's problem dev? Are you updating the website?
Sadly, the lack of wallet source for this coin makes it seem very dishonest. Advising the South African community not to invest here!!
heheheh and who are you?? The inspector?

"hey that's not the wallet inspector"

-homer
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
and when try to convert.. loading so long "rto" and Cheesy coin lost.. so amazing Sad

yeah bro same to me, 1500 lost. regal please provide support.

You can submit ticket to them. maybe this is a glitch in their website.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Regal coin confirmations are taking a bit of time these days. Close to 30 minutes
Activity: 68
and when try to convert.. loading so long "rto" and Cheesy coin lost.. so amazing Sad

yeah bro same to me, 1500 lost. regal please provide support.
Activity: 295
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
Sadly, the lack of wallet source for this coin makes it seem very dishonest. Advising the South African community not to invest here!!
heheheh and who are you?? The inspector?
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
ICO without any plans or innovations. (4-5 Million USD 0.97)
This guy just want almost 5 000 000 USD for nothing.

What a joke Grin

makes it look so easy
Activity: 122
Activity: 434
Check out another bitconnect clone from Japan

https://ethconnect.net/ref/jblaise
Activity: 673
Merit: 500
Is this Burger King's coin?
I did another conversion and withdrawal last night on RegalCoin, I pulled out 2.1 REC to Coinexchange.io and then converted to BTC and then to my wallet.

https://youtu.be/07AK59WV0mU

The key is just keep making regular withdrawals and dont reinvest too much until you have gotten back your initial investment (or atleast most of your initial investment)
Pages:
Jump to: