Pages:
Author

Topic: Regalcoin – Regalcoincash Regalseven Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 32. (Read 118452 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
can we mine this coin???
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Many have become millionaires with REC coins bought during ICO.
Activity: 40
Is there something i need to do to be able to convert???
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I got my REC coin. It took a few hours to convert. I withdrew it to coinexchange today
The REC is coming to reach 60$ but no one can withdraw to sell. Only the dev can sell and it makes them billionaire.

Why it is locked? Any official announcement about the locking?

Basically owners are making tons of money and I mean millions by selling it on exchanges while ICO owners can't do shit with it...
Personally I think that this is one of the biggest frauds I saw in crypto so far.... maybe they will unlock it after they sell enough and then price would drop like crazy  , but I can't even imagine how much money they are making now.

I dont think Regal team are selling, because if they were to be selling, the price should be going down, since they will be selling tons of it. What I think is that they are the ones buying the coins and the few people who have the coins just keep increasing the price. I dont think people are buying this coins at this high price(i may be wrong), I think regal is just buying out all the coins on the market. Just my own theory.

Yes, if it is sold by the team, the price won't continue up.

Activity: 40
The REC is coming to reach 60$ but no one can withdraw to sell. Only the dev can sell and it makes them billionaire.

Basically owners are making tons of money and I mean millions by selling it on exchanges while ICO owners can't do shit with it...
Personally I think that this is one of the biggest frauds I saw in crypto so far.... maybe they will unlock it after they sell enough and then price would drop like crazy  , but I can't even imagine how much money they are making now.

I dont think Regal team are selling, because if they were to be selling, the price should be going down, since they will be selling tons of it. What I think is that they are the ones buying the coins and the few people who have the coins just keep increasing the price. I dont think people are buying this coins at this high price(i may be wrong), I think regal is just buying out all the coins on the market. Just my own theory.
Activity: 13

Personally I think that this is one of the biggest frauds I saw in crypto so far.... maybe they will unlock it after they sell enough and then price would drop like crazy  , but I can't even imagine how much money they are making now.

As I know, people who have transferred out the REC to REC wallet are freely transfer in and out to sell without problem.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

I was able to from wallet but not in the regalcoin website.
Activity: 51
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
just convert small amounts of cash to REC for now, I've done about 5 or 10 small transactions for <$50 and I've never had any issues.  keep it small and do it more often.

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Convert $650 today. Got a cloudflare error and never got the coins but USD was deducted. Site is too buggy and losing coins is now too frequent

Yes I agree with you. Just converted another 100 USD, it was reflected in my transaction records but not credited. Scam if you ask me. We cant even withdraw our profits. I think this is done on purpose. Regalcoin owes me 570 USD now. REC team do your job or I'm really calling it a scam and posting it on forums.

It seems just holding Regalcoins on Coinexchange is a much more profitable, faster and safer option. At least the funds are not in the fraudulent Regal system, only kept on the exchange, much lesser systematic risk.

I am not in RegalCoin but I heard there is trouble. One question I have is if they made a notice that no one should convert REC or do loan's on the website until update is finished why are all these people are still trying to anyway and losing their coins? Correct me if I am wrong but it seems like Regal told you not to do something and then you keep trying to do it. Doesn't seem fair to just blame them.
Activity: 13
My missing coins just showed up Cheesy awesome. nice one regal team.

can you repost details please - what did you do and when (when you lost them)

Where did they show up at Regal site or private wallet or exchange?
So people posting about not able to send REC from wallet to Any exchanges. I'm currently uploading a video that I was able to send REC to yobit and it got confirmed and received. I will be posting it shortly. For the website issue. just be patience, They are doing what they can to make their website run smoother. Security also, for Visa card features.
Activity: 499
To The Moon !
Good afternoon. Is there any pool for Regalcoin ? I will have a D3 miner in a few days. Therefore, I want to test it into Regalcoin mining.
Activity: 1
Convert $650 today. Got a cloudflare error and never got the coins but USD was deducted. Site is too buggy and losing coins is now too frequent

Yeah man, I did a conversion on 24-oct of 190USD and today another of 170USD, same error as yours, USD deducted but no coins...they just dont answer support tickets, I just hope they fix it and deposit the coins....

do you have any news on that?

That is what happen when too many people in site and they're still updating. I made some search on how many people went to their page and find out here how many.

https://youtu.be/u-O6Aqv8eTQ
Activity: 434
Activity: 68
My missing coins just showed up Cheesy awesome. nice one regal team.
Activity: 58
Miss the regal , Don't worry there will be something big coming.

BinaryCoin the first decentralized digital currency created for connecting the different digital financial worlds in a single currency.

The next BitConnect , RegalCoin

Join my team: https://wallet.binarycoin.io/#/login/sign-up/bWF4MjUzNDBAZ21haWwuY29t

Pages:
Jump to: