Pages:
Author

Topic: Regalcoin – Regalcoincash Regalseven Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 41. (Read 118452 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
just like bitconnect, if they even manage to establish the lending platform, you will get paid your interest with the coins that other people lend.
Activity: 43
What is regalcoin exactly? What is its purpose?

a bullshit coin (that hasnt even established the ponzi yet) that makes the creators rich af and fuck over everyone else

Why do you think it is a ponzi? How should the ponzi work when its established?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yeah the site is quite buggy. I converted $280 to 14 regal coins but it doesn't show in my balance
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Join The Frontier
Where is my REC? I had 360 USD balance which I converted into 27 REC but it all disappeared all of a sudden. Is the platform still buggy? Does anyone know if support actually responds?

It is stated in my transaction records that 360 USD has been converted to REC but it is not shown in my REC balance. And when I try to lend, it says I have not enough balance..

Please help thank you

This happened AGAIN. 90 USD showed it was converted successfully into REC but not reflected on REC balance again! Now I have a total of 450 USD worth of REC missing. Admins/devs have yet to reply. If this silence goes on and if my 450 USD is not appropriately credited into my account, I'll have to handle this issue myself. First and final warning. Money simply cannot go missing like this. I am CERTAIN I am not the only one facing this problem.

How can Regalcoin make it as big as Bitconnect if investors are not credited properly in the early stages? MANY people will spread news about this and down the entire REC system. I will do the necessary appropriately according to the admins' action (or inaction). Cheers
Activity: 65

a bullshit coin (that hasnt even established the ponzi yet) that makes the creators rich af and fuck over everyone else
Activity: 43
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
I hope someone can help.
I  was running the latest regalcoin_qt when there was a power outage.
Now when i try to start the program it gives an error that line something can't be parsed and it just quits.

I redownloaded the lasy version and the result is the same.
I think that the regal folder might have gotten corrupted.
Has anyone seen this error or knows how to fix it?

If i want to reinstall without losing the wallet info (and coins) what do i have to do?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
In my opinion, BitScreener is a good source of info & chart for Regalcoin
https://bitscreener.com/coins/regalcoin
Activity: 1
can anyone join me here please https://regalcoin.co/ref/NNJ12357 i dont have any referaal
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
has all my transaction history so it's all on record, think there about to get there internal exchange up and running and its having an effect on the site.
hopefully they will have the exchange up and running soon and all the bugs ironed out. and my balance showing again not a nice feeling seeing it saying zero let me tell you!

Yeah seriously.  Holding 2075 REC.

Any news when the exchange will be activate?

https://yobit.net/en/trade/REC/BTC

Nice. I hope it gets tractions.

Any news on the exchange being activated?
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
they just want to get free money without any work at all I just terlena to see it ,, but it will make people hate to them ,, please find out the solution.
Activity: 13
hello,

Not Working Regal explorer Sad

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I am surprise on people are paying 0.00389988 for each coin. Great for the early investors and good luck everyone.
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
Good job on the Debit Card!! that will be HUGEEEEE but can you guys at least answer tickets? support tickets? Hire a person or something.... you guys will be loaded will a lot of money soon, and also at least tell everyone or email that your site is going to be down. Heck if you need someone let me know, I want to work for you guys!

Where is this debit card news? Can you send me a link?

login to your account, its on the dashboard.... and is all over youtube

Thanks. Is there issue withdrawing regalcoins from the website and adding new referral?
Activity: 36
Good job on the Debit Card!! that will be HUGEEEEE but can you guys at least answer tickets? support tickets? Hire a person or something.... you guys will be loaded will a lot of money soon, and also at least tell everyone or email that your site is going to be down. Heck if you need someone let me know, I want to work for you guys!

login to your account, its on the dashboard.... and is all over youtube

I saw it. BTW is adding new account locked? No one of my new person can create account.

Activity: 36
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
is this coin ready to mine with x11 miner? Any Pools?
has all my transaction history so it's all on record, think there about to get there internal exchange up and running and its having an effect on the site.
hopefully they will have the exchange up and running soon and all the bugs ironed out. and my balance showing again not a nice feeling seeing it saying zero let me tell you!

Yeah seriously.  Holding 2075 REC.

Any news when the exchange will be activate?

https://yobit.net/en/trade/REC/BTC

Nice. I hope it gets tractions.
Pages:
Jump to: