Pages:
Author

Topic: Regalcoin – Regalcoincash Regalseven Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 42. (Read 118452 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 129
has all my transaction history so it's all on record, think there about to get there internal exchange up and running and its having an effect on the site.
hopefully they will have the exchange up and running soon and all the bugs ironed out. and my balance showing again not a nice feeling seeing it saying zero let me tell you!

Yeah seriously.  Holding 2075 REC.

Any news when the exchange will be activate?

https://yobit.net/en/trade/REC/BTC
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

i don't think they have said an official date at this point.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
has all my transaction history so it's all on record, think there about to get there internal exchange up and running and its having an effect on the site.
hopefully they will have the exchange up and running soon and all the bugs ironed out. and my balance showing again not a nice feeling seeing it saying zero let me tell you!

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
the lending not working for me
WTF! now my balance has gone to zero this is a little frustrating to say the least Huh Huh
Activity: 56
You can't even subscribe
Activity: 560
I cannot withdraw REC from my website wallet to coinexchange.  Button is disabled.  Anyone have an update as to what's going on?
I lent 293 rec out 5 days ago and its been returned back to my wallet? very glitchy and not enough official statements coming from the Regal coin team in my opinion, no communication from there team makes me very skeptical, and when is the integrated market on there platform going to open? looks like they have got a lot of work on there hands.

Why isn't possible to register on regalcoin site?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Hey all I noticed the convert button is deactivated when I want to convert my USD to Regal, is that just me, It's frustration as the price of Regal goes up and my $ is stuck in USD
i beleive they are still working on that aspect
Activity: 434
I think people should wait a bit before lending right now.  Right now we can't withdraw our interests as the convert button is disabled and there is no information about the reason for this
Activity: 13
i was lending $150 tonight, in dashboard, total lending isn't still not increased .. how to report that?
Activity: 13
so when I'm ready to pull money out of RegalCoin, I have to convert USD to REC and then withdraw REC to Coinexchance.io to convert to BTC?  Am i correct?

Thanks,

yes...
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
so when I'm ready to pull money out of RegalCoin, I have to convert USD to REC and then withdraw REC to Coinexchance.io to convert to BTC?  Am i correct?

Thanks,
Activity: 434
Hey all I noticed the convert button is deactivated when I want to convert my USD to Regal, is that just me, It's frustration as the price of Regal goes up and my $ is stuck in USD

Yes it's the same here. The convert button is disabled. Maybe this is the reason the price is going up
Activity: 2
Activity: 273
I guess loan coins will be the next crypto wave. lol
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Those hextra and western new sh!t copy cat ico's are ridiculous,no WP no vision,no real website just cheap WordPress version and yet soo many noobs invest in such a bs projects....Rec is best of the best,Top execution and smooth great looking Website  plus new wallet is amazing on top of all of this Dev is a real smart guy with back ground experience from dealing with BCC for over a year now,I'm very hesitant to see more and more  news and updates from the promised land!! So in conclusion i would say,keep your Rec coins,wait for zoom up and than start lend,in the mid time build up your trees and be set for a very long time or just "Welcome to the good Live"

Have you heard of periods (.) or new lines (             )?
Pages:
Jump to: