Pages:
Author

Topic: Regarding my negative trust - page 2. (Read 492 times)

KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
June 16, 2018, 07:02:54 AM
I am pretty sure merits are not moderated (says on local thread made by local moderator)... After all, this score is still untrue and misleading because NO trade was made.

Scams are not moderated either. Having a trade is not a prerequisite to leaving Trust.

You don't get the point. This feedback is STILL false. I did NOT request anything (money/merits) in return even though that person sent me. But Lauda says we did a trade.

I have a solution: Let's completely remove Merits of both or give back to their owners and Lauda remove this feedback.

I "get your point" but it does not matter. Lauda is the only one that can remove the rating. Get it now?

Reading through your Trust left, you did not have any trades with them either?

combeltga   2017-07-30   0.00000000      SPAM ACCOUNT. POTENTIAL SCAMMER. BE AWARE!
Xmaseven   2017-08-10   0.00000000   Reference   Solely bought to manage the scam project Snapshot.
TeamSnapshot   2017-08-10   0.00000000   Reference   Scam project Snapshot. Scammed 20K+ worth of Eth.
Activity: 807
Merit: 522
June 16, 2018, 06:57:44 AM
I am pretty sure merits are not moderated (says on local thread made by local moderator)... After all, this score is still untrue and misleading because NO trade was made.

Scams are not moderated either. Having a trade is not a prerequisite to leaving Trust.

You don't get the point. This feedback is STILL false. I did NOT request anything (money/merits) in return even though that person sent me. But Lauda says we did a trade.

I have a solution: Let's completely remove Merits of both or give back to their owners and Lauda remove this feedback.
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
June 16, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 06:39:15 AM
Shit happens man...do some good trades and nullify the negative with positive Smiley
June 16, 2018, 05:07:40 AM
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
June 16, 2018, 03:13:01 AM
I wanted Lauda and the moderator in the local forum to remove this score.
Trust given by a DT member has nothing to do with the moderators. Trust is not moderated and the only person who can remove the trust rating is the perosn who left it. You have no control over that and neither does any moderator/admin not even theymos.

I didn't get a response from either of them.
You wont.
Did you even read the links which were posted in the feedback left by Lauda? Read them again and you will understand that exchanging merits or asking for merits is discouraged in the forum.

Finally, I wanted to announce my voice by creating this topic.
Waste of time and space.

I'm hoping to get a result...
Hope is a good thing but dont hope things that will never happen because you have already retaliated with another negative feedback on Lauda's wall.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
June 15, 2018, 11:53:27 PM
And seeing this system is not being moderated, why is this? Aren't I free with my f*cking merits for the god sake? Why do people follow merit transactions of other people and take a record of them? Bullshit. Lauda and such people MUST mind their own business.
If the system is not moderated, you wouldn't be having this situation you are in now. Besides, the merit system has clear terms and conditions of usage. Emphaty is not a ground to award merits. And 50 merits at a time was too much even for Emphaty sake. You just have to plead for mercy.

Let's say you have a gun inside your pocket and you entered inside a police precinct for an appointment or anything whatsoever. Even if your intention was innocent and you have no means of using your gun, you still violated the law (bringing firearms inside a police precinct) thus you are sanctioned with the necessary penalty- Malum Prohibitum.

There are clear and established rules regarding the utilization of merits and one of them is the prevention of abuse. Even if your intention was with good faith, you still violated the terms stated under the forum rules. Not to mention, giving 50 merits seems to be pretty shady and you have to prove your innocence with the moderators. Good luck!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 15, 2018, 11:26:00 PM
And seeing this system is not being moderated, why is this? Aren't I free with my f*cking merits for the god sake? Why do people follow merit transactions of other people and take a record of them? Bullshit. Lauda and such people MUST mind their own business.
If the system is not moderated, you wouldn't be having this situation you are in now. Besides, the merit system has clear terms and conditions of usage. Emphaty is not a ground to award merits. And 50 merits at a time was too much even for Emphaty sake. You just have to plead for mercy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
June 15, 2018, 10:44:48 PM
There's no need to get hostile about this. You can calmly present your case and intelligently explain what the situation is, and ask for other Default Trust members to review your claims. If it all makes sense and you have properly and legitimately convinced them that merit abuse wasn't a factor with the exchange of said merits, then I'm sure they could help you make a better case to the person who left you the negative feedback.

However, I will say that the merit activity truly does look suspicious; you're going to have a hell of a hard time trying to convince Lauda that this wasn't abuse of the merit system, if I'm being honest with my opinion.

But I am confident enough to tell you that by being hostile, that negative feedback isn't going to go anywhere.
June 15, 2018, 09:51:19 PM
June 15, 2018, 09:43:20 PM
Months ago, when Merit system first launched, I was given over 50 merit automatically. I was browsing the local thread about Merit system and I saw someone whose nickname is Leonbtc, complaining about it.

I empathized his/her situation and sent 50 Merits to his unworthy post ONLY because I wanted. I absolutely do not know who is it and it certainly is not my alt account. I have said this before on that topic. Any staff can control. A trade is out of the question!

And yes, I might have abused the usage of Merits but that was NOT intended. Because, as it says on Merit page, there was no point in hoarding sMerit; keeping it to myself had no benefits. So I just wanted to help someone.

I also did NOT ask for a return. He sent me those 18 Merit as a thanks, which is also wrong usage of Merits, indeed.

So what do I want?
I want to get rid of that untrue negative score on my profile given by Lauda judging on an unfamiliar language using Google Translate.
Because of this score, my forum reputation is damaged. Most importantly, it's also a hindrance in my work. A few people didn't want to work with me JUST because of that.

I wanted Lauda and the moderator in the local forum to remove this score. I didn't get a response from either of them. Finally, I wanted to announce my voice by creating this topic. I'm hoping to get a result...
Pages:
Jump to: