Pages:
Author

Topic: REGISTER FOR FREE AND EARN 70 000 SATOSHI! - page 14. (Read 12237 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
November 28, 2016, 08:41:12 AM
Waiting for the site to be operational....... Any idea of when the will be?
Hello FTN420,
we are working hard to put 10table online by the end of the week.
We'd rather delay the release for a couple of days than risk that something goes wrong.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 28, 2016, 07:46:08 AM
Waiting for the site to be operational....... Any idea of when the will be?
November 28, 2016, 07:42:18 AM
Obviously it's very hard to wait for a something when you know the benefits it will provide and same is with this 10tables people are dying for only 50k and posting when it will be released.
I think 10tables just want to spam this thread before it's release to attract more users.

Yeah, really agree on that, in the end that money is not worth as i can say. Not all people are willing to be affiliate mean while he knows that he might have chance to lose the money there. People will think twice before they want to under other affiliate. See how much we can earn without doing this kind of thing
Hello gizane,
users just need the forum username and a password to register in 10table. For this simple operation, we are giving 50 000 Satoshi, with which users will be able to play and become familiar with the site without risking anything.
Moreover, we are giving an extra 20 000 Satoshi for every friend that the user will bring from this forum and with that money, the user will be able to continue using the site.
If you don't like this, just don't do it.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
November 28, 2016, 07:26:35 AM
Obviously it's very hard to wait for a something when you know the benefits it will provide and same is with this 10tables people are dying for only 50k and posting when it will be released.
I think 10tables just want to spam this thread before it's release to attract more users.

Yeah, really agree on that, in the end that money is not worth as i can say. Not all people are willing to be affiliate mean while he knows that he might have chance to lose the money there. People will think twice before they want to under other affiliate. See how much we can earn without doing this kind of thing
November 28, 2016, 07:17:42 AM

Hi tentable
Are you ready?? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Hello bit-model,
we ask you to have a little more patience!
You won't be disappointed!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 28, 2016, 05:40:42 AM
I'm also waiting to know what kind of gambling site you will bring there and what services will be there. So that 50,000 satoshi will be given away to each player to test this game how it will work? Is I'm right about this promo and referral program must be based on wagered amount so this way it would be more great instead of fixed reward.
November 28, 2016, 05:33:35 AM

Wow its a great offer that you don't wanna miss when you register because its absolutely free. This chances would attract you in a way of possibility to win big amount of satoshi, although its a smallest type of cryptocurrency value, people would love to join and enjoy the chances of earning bitcoin as long as its a legit site who doesnt scam people.
we are proud of what we created and we are sure that you won't be disappointed
November 28, 2016, 05:25:54 AM
I think the problem there if you invite 50 referrals and some of them are active and the rest are not how could you be count those referrals?
If those not active referrals will not count it is hard thing to invite more referrals for 0.02.
Hello,
the user who will bring 50 friends form Bitcointalk.org in 10table during the 30 days-promotion time will have to write the request for the 2 million Satoshi extra bonus in a comment and post it in a specific topic that we will create on this forum.
It doesn't matter if your referrals are active or not; the important thing is that their registration date on this forum is previous october 15th, 2016. In order for you to receive the 20 000 Satoshi, they have to register on 10table.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
November 27, 2016, 11:31:36 AM
I think the problem there if you invite 50 referrals and some of them are active and the rest are not how could you be count those referrals?
If those not active referrals will not count it is hard thing to invite more referrals for 0.02.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2016, 11:22:46 AM
I liked the method of promoting your site, very clever and interesting. What is the maximum number of accepted referrals? I think some members will create a thread in service section to bring referrals, and sure I will register when it is available.
Hello jack,
Thank you for your question.
There is no limit to the number of referrals.
Users get 20 000 Satoshi for every friend they bring into 10table, also, they get the 0.02 BTC extra bonus every 50 friends.
There's no limit to extra bonuses! So, if you bring 100 friends, for example, you'll get the 0.02 BTC bonus twice! That means 0.04 BTC!

looks interesting offers but i have one more question for you regarding the bonus whether is there any minimum wagering requirements or the bonus could able to withdraw anytime without any requirements
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
November 27, 2016, 09:13:36 AM

Wow its a great offer that you don't wanna miss when you register because its absolutely free. This chances would attract you in a way of possibility to win big amount of satoshi, although its a smallest type of cryptocurrency value, people would love to join and enjoy the chances of earning bitcoin as long as its a legit site who doesnt scam people.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
November 27, 2016, 07:53:44 AM
Activity: 147
Merit: 102
"Sometimes u Need to Stop,But Doesn't Mean u Quit"
November 27, 2016, 07:13:32 AM
Sound Great, i hope someone created a Poker site with free Faucet, and more programes added Tongue
Activity: 532
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 26, 2016, 06:02:57 PM
I am interested in this program but i feel that the op should rather be gathering the email lists of interested people since the site is under development and might be concluded soon.
Hello socal,
your idea is a good one but not all clients would be willing to give us their e-mail addresses.
As we have already said, the promotion will be valid until it reaches 5 000 members; we'll let you know the releasing date of the site so that you will be able to register and get your bonus.
Thank you for asking

we have all been waiting for the arrival of this opportunity from https://10table.com especially due to the signup bonus involved, hopefully the site will be completed and be ready for use by the end of this month as promised by the op.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 26, 2016, 05:08:54 PM
Iam interest join in your site
and can get free deposit to try your gamble site
because unti now your site still offline, iam regiester in the thread
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
November 26, 2016, 05:00:13 PM
waiting for this.... very long waiting.
Activity: 23
November 26, 2016, 01:07:25 PM

they sad at the end of this month!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
November 25, 2016, 03:36:23 PM
Good news for you, gamblers!
Every user who will bring at least 50 friends during the 30 days-promotion will get another 2 million Satoshi extra bonus!!!

wow! that's a good amount for referral, but 50 friends isnt easy... i dont i think i could achieve that  Undecided
but i'm still looking for the 50k to play at your site, is there any date to launch?

I am sure it will be abused badly by alts for 2 mil btc..
However it's not a good amount for bringing 50 legit friends maybe they should increase it to 0.025 - 0.04

I don't think it's possible to have even 10 alts here, let alone 50. And I agree that bringing 50 real friends is a lot so award for that is too small. But free 50k sats for registering looks nice enough to attract players to the site. I think I'll be one of them. Looking forward for the opening.
November 25, 2016, 10:16:44 AM

nobody answer me! why??
November 24, 2016, 09:51:31 AM

Hi tentable
Are you ready?? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: