Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 50. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 23, 2017, 08:58:56 AM
You should not wast more time thinking about it. Profit or  loss is the part of our life. you should wait for another good opportunity. When a single opportunity will come, Don't miss that again. If you can use the opportunity right way you will success again in your life. praying for your better future.
That is true. If you lose the opportunity then you should just take it as a lesson in life that you will base on doing opportunity kind of decision in the future. Not believing in bitcoin is a common thing because it is like too good to be true but if you don't want to lose the opportunity again then work hard in bitcoin and grab bitcoin as much as you can and you can see that it will pay off after a few years.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 05:16:48 AM
You should not wast more time thinking about it. Profit or  loss is the part of our life. you should wait for another good opportunity. When a single opportunity will come, Don't miss that again. If you can use the opportunity right way you will success again in your life. praying for your better future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 05:03:23 AM
No problem man! You also start again. Let buy and hold Bitcoin now. It is still rising and can give money to you in the future
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 04:40:31 AM
I have  mined up to ten BTC in 2004, and sold it.... that was the worst thing I have ever done in my life
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
November 23, 2017, 04:22:45 AM
Well no time to be regret about not believing to it way back then. The thing is i'm now doing bitcoin thus forget the negativity and just focused in it. We cannot do about the past but we can do for our present that will lead to our future good life.  May the force be with us! Wink
thats right, i think rather than continue to regret what has happened better focus on what will happen mate, you know that bitcoin prices will continue to grow and why do not you try to forget your sadness and do real actions like buying and collecting bitcoin? it will be better,,
keep regretting and remembering what you have done in the past , it wouldn't give you anything . i was once bought several bitcoin very cheap in the mid of 2013 while it has $50 value and sell it immediately once near doubled to $100 , imagine things in the past really won't help you to achieve good things in the future . let's moving on and start a new faith.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 04:14:34 AM
It is not too late for you to buy bitcoin now. Bitcoins are still under development, so the price of bitcoin is not stable. You have a chance to buy bitcoin at a lower price. I suggest you invest long term bitcoin. You will have the harvest. Of course you have to understand the risks of investing. good luck. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 04:00:53 AM
I really regret by not believing in bitcoin before my friend introduce it to me, because he really earn money through this and by things that he want, if I also use bitcoin before maybe I also buy things that I want.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
November 23, 2017, 03:49:26 AM
I regret that i haven't heard bitcoin in the past  8 years, Only if i know that bitcoin exist since 2009 I think I earn enough bitcoin now. But as of the moment things always happen for a reason its not too late for me or for us perhaps I'm lucky because this is my chance to earn bitcoin now and used it to have brighter future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
November 23, 2017, 03:11:42 AM
Well no time to be regret about not believing to it way back then. The thing is i'm now doing bitcoin thus forget the negativity and just focused in it. We cannot do about the past but we can do for our present that will lead to our future good life.  May the force be with us! Wink
thats right, i think rather than continue to regret what has happened better focus on what will happen mate, you know that bitcoin prices will continue to grow and why do not you try to forget your sadness and do real actions like buying and collecting bitcoin? it will be better,,
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
November 23, 2017, 03:01:34 AM
Same feeling i first heard it back on 2011, as a part of newbie trader it is a normal feeling to question new kind of service or type of business to invest, a lot of Scam then surfaces almost everyday thats why i don't get contact to any crypto then until it becomes so hit on internet and news, big disappointment but we have to continue.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 02:59:50 AM
I didn't regret for not believing bitcoin back then when my workmate introduce it to me, instead I treat it as a new opportunity to become successful. It's not yet to late to invest and earn bitcoin, also no one knows that the value of bitcoin will increase rapidly. Just ignore the negativity and just focus for the good things and start working. Be happy and enjoy what we have now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
November 23, 2017, 02:53:11 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Yes not believing in bitcoin would really regret someone. Believing in bitcoin is somehow hard but this would really help you a lot especially in your financial needs. This would really help you in gaining and earning so much money. I would make your time and effort so productive.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
November 23, 2017, 02:41:31 AM
Yes I regret by not believing to it at first. I just can't imagine how can they produce money by just this simple work. I could have got a lot of money if I just believed in bitcoin and used it earlier as now.
I really regret it too, it was already introduced to me last year but I'm not interested and I'm not a believer too. I don't understand how can you earn and save money back then but now, I found out that it is easy. If only I try to learn it back then, I should have save money right now.
Activity: 48
November 23, 2017, 02:33:54 AM
sorry once in a few months my friends use bitcoin and i ignored them invite but i doubt it turned back to the fact they were successful in bitcoin then i follow in their footsteps with confidence
Activity: 133
Blockchain with solar energy
November 23, 2017, 02:21:37 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

I actually don't regret it because I just heard about bitcoins just a few months ago and somehow gave it a try as soon as possible because I trust my friend who introduced it to me I consider him a credible person when it comes to financial and on-line stuffs.
Activity: 17
November 23, 2017, 01:04:55 AM
Well no time to be regret about not believing to it way back then. The thing is i'm now doing bitcoin thus forget the negativity and just focused in it. We cannot do about the past but we can do for our present that will lead to our future good life.  May the force be with us! Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
November 23, 2017, 12:50:42 AM
I also heard it and only made fun of it. Now I am stuck with regrets and trying to catch up among the businesses regarding cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 51
November 21, 2017, 07:07:44 PM
I heard about Bitcoin a long time ago but I wasn't sure about it and didn't have any knowledge but now its amazing, I wish I started early and not later lol
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
November 21, 2017, 07:04:15 PM
Yes I regret by not believing to it at first. I just can't imagine how can they produce money by just this simple work. I could have got a lot of money if I just believed in bitcoin and used it earlier as now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
November 21, 2017, 06:22:28 PM
Yeah i regret so much, near 2010 when some customers asked me if i accept bitcoin as payment and i said NO.
I didn't pay attention in bitcoin when i should.

See this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/old-bitcoin-auction-1000000-btc-starting-bid-5000-usd-92
10.000 bitcoin for $50 no one wanted.
Pages:
Jump to: