Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 51. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 05:47:58 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

I remember before when there was a person who are selling bitcoins for a very low price I do not know why he was selling it to me but I refused not to buy it because I dont even knew it way back then. And my friends also telling me all about this stuff that they saw in the deep web but I didn't hesitate to gave an attention to it because I do not even know that I can gain money in this I thought this was just kind of new currency but a year after when my friends start gaining bitcoins I also ask them how to be involved and then I realizedbthat if I just bought that bitcoins before I have a lot of money today for sure.

One  thing i regret in bitcoin is im not believe about bitcoin so that i try to use again and i put in my brain i canot surrender again because i see my co-worker he/she get lot of money.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 05:26:22 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

I remember before when there was a person who are selling bitcoins for a very low price I do not know why he was selling it to me but I refused not to buy it because I dont even knew it way back then. And my friends also telling me all about this stuff that they saw in the deep web but I didn't hesitate to gave an attention to it because I do not even know that I can gain money in this I thought this was just kind of new currency but a year after when my friends start gaining bitcoins I also ask them how to be involved and then I realizedbthat if I just bought that bitcoins before I have a lot of money today for sure.
Activity: 448
November 21, 2017, 05:16:27 PM
I, unfortunately, in 2009 did not hear anything about it. I'm familiar with people who had the opportunity to buy bitcoin in 2013, and they did not)
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
November 21, 2017, 04:51:06 PM
Yes, me too! I regret why I'm not believing that bitcoin is money and we can buy what we need through bitcoin and we are able to earn money at home while you are doing something or while you are relaxing  because you can control your time whether full-time working in bitcoin or part time. You have the possibility to earn money, that's enough for your daily  needs.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 21, 2017, 04:13:38 PM

Well I can't really regret over something that I had no idea existed. If I did, I'm pretty sure that my impression is that it could be a scam, thus I wouldn't have invested in it anyway. I'm just really thankful that a friend of mine introduced me to the world of cryptocurrency. It's never too late, new investors can still make it big. And besides, there is no use crying over spilled milk, just work on what we have and hope for the best.
Activity: 48
November 21, 2017, 04:12:00 PM

I never heard bitcoin on its early time so I do not have to feel regret. But so sad in your part because ypu have the chance to grab but you do not grab it, but do not feel regret because of that, because firstly you do not know that bitcoin will reach at this point, that it will be pop up like what we have, and for sure you doubted that bitcoin will not rise like what we have. Just move on and live what you have at the moment. Do not feel regret just be happy that you are earning so good and making profit of that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
November 21, 2017, 04:05:56 PM
Everbody regrets Grin But theres just one point nobody thinks about: If you buyed BTC back then, how many of you guys would Hold it until now? The most of it would sell it when it was 100$
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
November 21, 2017, 04:02:37 PM
i dont need to go back in 2009 nor 2010, having bitcoin last yeaar was enough time for me to buy, but still.. WHY
WHY i am one of the internet users for most of the day but still never heard of bitcoin.. it was too late .. i know bitcoin when iit was on 2500 USD
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
November 21, 2017, 03:57:25 PM
Honestly, all those buying Bitcoins back in 2011/2012 deserve their fortune, I think lots of us heard about Bitcoin at least from 2013/2014, myself the first time I heard about it was probably back in 2013 but like many people, it was too much of a "geek" thing (without really looking into it though) and it was too much "gambling" as well, at least that is what I was reading on the subject.
I regret not buying a few in 2013 as I was richer before than now... but well maybe buying in 2017 will be considered a great move in 10 years time. Wait and see.

Yeah most of us heard of bitcoin when it was nothing bit what seemed like a novelty idea at 5 cents each so it was ignored. Just makes me think if i had skipped one night at the bar and spent the $50.00 in bitcoin i would have got 1,000 bitcoins now. I hope the next 10 years are kind to US 
Activity: 255
November 21, 2017, 03:04:12 PM
I regret a lot when i did not believe in bitcoin way back 2015 when bitcoin price was just about $200 , I feel like that the opportunity  that was given to me was wasted , so right now I am holding some of my coins and let's see if I'm gonna have second chance.

Don't worry about it. Collect as much coins as you can and hold on to them patiently until the prices increase by 20x or 100x. The exchange rates are going to increase, sooner or later. Because the number of users are increasing every month (despite clones such as Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold leaching away significant numbers of them).
Yes I also fell regret that why I did not join bitcoin before because I remember that my friends they insist me to join bitcoin but I don’t listen them and now they have too much money some of them are investors and some of them are doing daily trade here so I think bitcoin is such a currency which need to join as soon as possible.
Activity: 19
November 21, 2017, 01:29:48 PM
No one is oracle. The price of bitcoin is crazy right now, but I will still hold it XD
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
November 21, 2017, 10:49:00 AM
of course I am very sorry for not trusting Bitcoin,I used to not trust and not serious with Bitcoin but over time Bitcoin continues to grow and start a lot of people who believe in Bitcoin.
I know about Bitcoin this not long ago about 2 months ago and I directly believe in it.
I am try to get Bitcoin and collect it for my family and also for my future.
so immediately join Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very trusted and do not let you regret, because regret will come up in the end.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 10:06:58 AM

Its a shame but I regret it also when I saw myself in one of those skeptical people around me judging bitcoin. I remember how I taught about bitcoin as a petty scam and something like just a click bait or virus but then again when I was given a chance to truly learned it I just realized how big opportunity had just escaped my hands.
Activity: 462
November 21, 2017, 09:47:55 AM

Haven't heard about bitcoins until 2013 when it was around $100 a pop. If I only knww how much potential it had before I could've placed my life savings there. I should have been rich by now but I doubted the greatness that is bitcoins. So much regret right now.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 09:45:03 AM
Yeah that's very much how many of us feel right now that bitcoin's price jumped so high in just a matter of 7 years. If I can just go back in time and realize the potential of bitcoin back then...
Activity: 234
November 21, 2017, 04:30:08 AM
Here I am wishing to know Bitcoin aound 2009 or 2010. Right now, you just need to move forward since you will waste the time and opportunity around you. Hope you get a lesson.
Activity: 210
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
November 21, 2017, 04:27:51 AM

I am also one of those. But there is no point to regret. If you have money then you can also buy it now because in future its value most probably will increase and you will get good profit. So, don't regret for the past and plan for the future investment.
Activity: 556
November 21, 2017, 04:13:49 AM
I have a regret too for not believing Bitcoin, my friends tells me a lot about bitcoin but my first impression is i think bitcoin is nothing but it has a result when they do bitcoin they show the money they earn i'm so impress.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
November 21, 2017, 03:59:57 AM
Yes I regret btc was introduced by my friend way back 2014 and i just keep saying yes but in real I just ignore it until this late of 2017 when he told me that BTC price was spike up to 4k$ and I can't believe it until  I saw by my naked eye when I try to search the net and from that I start reading forum and joining airdrop and signature campaign. Better late than nothing
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
November 20, 2017, 11:30:41 AM
Honestly, all those buying Bitcoins back in 2011/2012 deserve their fortune, I think lots of us heard about Bitcoin at least from 2013/2014, myself the first time I heard about it was probably back in 2013 but like many people, it was too much of a "geek" thing (without really looking into it though) and it was too much "gambling" as well, at least that is what I was reading on the subject.
I regret not buying a few in 2013 as I was richer before than now... but well maybe buying in 2017 will be considered a great move in 10 years time. Wait and see.
Pages:
Jump to: