Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌏►【RELEASE】🔲【MONET】★ MONETA ★【 DPI technology 】 E-Cash Peer-to-peer system - page 2. (Read 23881 times)

legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
Hello people. Prompt me please on what exchanges can I buy cryptocurrency Moneta? Huh

Bitcoins can be exchanged.
https://yobit.net/en/trade/MONETA/BTC
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Hello people. Prompt me please on what exchanges can I buy cryptocurrency Moneta? Huh
Activity: 784
Merit: 250

Error 522: Connection timed out

Good job!
Activity: 784
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Português: O que aconteceu com a moeda? porque o site saiu fora do ar? morreu? oque houve? Essa moeda tinha futuro Huh Roll Eyes
English: What happened to the money? because the site went off the air? died? what happened? This currency had future Huh Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
I saw a lot of buy orders on yobit is there a chance this coin will resurrect judging from all the replies of all involved here it has turned to scam with the developer gone and never visited this forum for a long time,this is just a good example of how to scam people by launching a coin..
LZ
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1072
P2P Cryptocurrency
Is it cryptosquatting? Undecided

This Moneta:
Code:
Domain Name: moneta.io
Creation Date: 2015-01-21
Updated Date: 2015-12-25
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-01-21
Registrant Name: Egor Gilin
Registrant Street: Vavilova!1
Registrant City: Donetsk
Registrant Country: UA

Moneta with Zerocoin:
Code:
Domain Name: moneta.cash
Creation Date: 2014-12-06
Updated Date: 2015-12-14
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-12-06
Registrant Name: gary le
Registrant Street: 237 kearny street po box 295   
Registrant City: san francisco
Registrant Country: US

Moneta with Zerocoin Protocol has not yet been released.
I suppose you have read about it... It is on Testnet now.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Tell, coin died?  Or will the news?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Yeah greed will get you in the end. Whats funny is he was too tight to pay Yobit the 0.25 BTCs ICO fee, if he had he may have actually sold some of his 50,000 sats shitcoins, doubt 2 many lol! Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
abandoned and dead yet?? at least the dev fukt up and didnt manage to sell fuck all at his attempted extortion price of 50,000 sats!!  what a joke!

lol. I think the DEV vanished feeling awful with his scam mastaplan that didnt take off well...Greed is not Good... Smiley
Btw, I forgot to mention, It has a nice and promising OP, but unfortunately hatched from a malicious plan....Sorry for this coin...
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
the price is so low cause this was a scam from the very beginning!! Now the devs have dumped their coins they dont even bother logging in let alone post on their thread!
Activity: 476
WoW!!! Price so low!  Shocked Some announcements from developers?
The price is so low because the project could not stand the pressure from speculators and fiction ready for it (apparently the team has little experience in this area). I do not think that in the near future something will change
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
WoW!!! Price so low!  Shocked Some announcements from developers?
Activity: 476
At the beginning of the project I am very loyal to the success of the coins, but now I'm completely disappointed. Apparently the developers have deceived us, because simply could not have such a large number of coins to be so fast on the stock exchange and to be sold at such a low price. Project scam, and now I definitely believe in this.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
hi dev , how much monetas are actually issued?, i cant see it in the block explorer

thanks
Activity: 485
I will buy a some, I don't trust that it is the end)
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
abandoned and dead yet?? at least the dev fukt up and didnt manage to sell fuck all at his attempted extortion price of 50,000 sats!!  what a joke!

lol, 6 sat now, what a surprise  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: