Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌏►【RELEASE】🔲【MONET】★ MONETA ★【 DPI technology 】 E-Cash Peer-to-peer system - page 3. (Read 23881 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
abandoned and dead yet?? at least the dev fukt up and didnt manage to sell fuck all at his attempted extortion price of 50,000 sats!!  what a joke!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Hm, thanks, it is strange. Because of some problems i removed the data folder and started to synchronize from block 1 on. But i still get the sign "no connections" :/
you can use these nodes for connections. You can delete peers.dat file and try to sync blockchain with new .conf file  Wink

in moneta.conf

addnode=95.85.55.13
addnode=188.166.45.174
addnode=178.62.195.161
addnode=188.166.92.128
addnode=128.199.38.11
addnode=52.89.3.89

or in console
addnode 95.85.55.13 add
addnode 188.166.45.174 add
addnode 178.62.195.161 add
addnode 188.166.92.128 add
addnode 128.199.38.11 add
addnode 52.89.3.89 add

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Hm, thanks, it is strange. Because of some problems i removed the data folder and started to synchronize from block 1 on. But i still get the sign "no connections" :/
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
LOutCh@nO MultiPool

New Moneta Pool  0.1% fee

Pool : http://multipool.no-ip.org:2627/pool/MONET/

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/loutchanomultipool/

Twitter : https://twitter.com/LOutChanoPool

Donations : MAiQ3Sk1agANkBjxsTjWWhY6c1ARNL5C46
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
We need to develop a network of MONETA. We are working on it. We sent requests to the markets, exchanges. Our team carefully consider each step and do not wants to rush into decisions.
Keep in such a case should not act hastily in order not to repeat the mistakes of new
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
If you don't speed up your decision making there will be nothing left to decide about.
For some reason the people who paid over 5k are not pleased...I am not one of them, I controlled myself.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

Is that all you have to say? why dont you come onto yobit chat once in a while to keep what little amount of investors you have in the loop. your coin is dying!!!

Hmm wel i put 20mhs to it on suprnova now

Thats nice butunfortunately  there'll be nobody to buy your coins if the dev doesnt start doing a bit of networking. ive told him this all before

A xx

We need to develop a network of MONETA. We are working on it. We sent requests to the markets, exchanges. Our team carefully consider each step and do not wants to rush into decisions.
Activity: 34

Is that all you have to say? why dont you come onto yobit chat once in a while to keep what little amount of investors you have in the loop. your coin is dying!!!

Thats nice butunfortunately  there'll be nobody to buy your coins if the dev doesnt start doing a bit of networking. ive told him this all before

A xx
Activity: 644

Activity: 34

Activity: 876
AikaPool admin
Well i won't burn my coins, but i'm moving out my hash power from it.
Web wallet got a transaction stuck. Faucet Dice it's somelike froze with bets only -37 value?

Let's say then they took out for a vacation aye?
I think you should wait until the developer comments on these questions, let's get it together here wait
Activity: 57
Losing my faith in this coin.
The project is still very young, as you can lose faith in something that has not really emerged? Give developers a bit of time, because the events of the last week made a lot of noise, you need to wait until the dust settles

Well i won't burn my coins, but i'm moving out my hash power from it.
Web wallet got a transaction stuck. Faucet Dice it's somelike froze with bets only -37 value?

Let's say then they took out for a vacation aye?
The project is still very young, as you can lose faith in something that has not really emerged? Give developers a bit of time, because the events of the last week made a lot of noise, you need to wait until the dust settles
Activity: 57
Dice Faucet is off...

Moneta value got some raise after Dev's news
but it seems just got forgotten away?

If the dump was made by the Dev, i wouldn't go rage to fast, after all everybody got bills to pay .-.
but at least get more improvements or more updates would make the coin become dust like this too fast.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

It's fixed... don't worry....  Wink

now i have problem with rolling dice and withdraw from my dice account  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
I want to gamble with my moneta, but the dice keeps giving me a max bet error Huh Can you make it so that we can bet 10-50 moneta each time? I have about 2k I want to try my luck on  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
the problem is resolved, my balance added.......  Wink Wink Wink
thank you MONETA DEV  Wink Wink Wink

Thank you. We are always ready to help

1000 Monet My deposit in dice not added...... pm dev no response....
MONET is Death!!!!!!!!!!!

It's fixed... don't worry....  Wink

ok....
i buy many monet from 10000-15000 sat now in 1000 sat  Undecided Undecided Undecided

It was dump of price.  It's not our mistake. Wait, and price will change

Well it looks to me it was your fault? You've seen that screenshot? There we're over 80K dumped while the early PoW period only had 75K coins....  So it seems to me you dumped, so it is most definit your fault  Huh
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: