Pages:
Author

Topic: Relieving the pain inflicted by the jackboot of the state upon young Zoe's neck - page 3. (Read 7427 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Looks like another dollar or so's worth of BTC has trickled in last couple days... IF everyone reading this would just toss in some bitcoin DUST like these loose-change transactions, I think we'd finally reach the goal.

C'mon folks, $600 fiat worth of BTC for this little girl SHOULDN'T be SO HARD!!!!!

-KEVLARR
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
this doesn't have anything to do with Ross or mt. gox.  I guess you may be slightly stupid.

Very weak comeback fool Smiley

Everyone knows exactly what is being addressed here. Typical of your types to try and deflect with very obvious side swipe.

Don't need a strong comeback to a non-point.  At least we are trying to help and
do some good.  Apparently you find that repulsive.  I get it..."helping others...pughhhh!"
Am I right?

P.S. Thank you Kevin!
Activity: 31
Hey Folks... sorry I've been away from this thread for a while and didn't realize it had heated back up.

Nice to see the goal's getting close for Zoe (despite the trolling but, yeah, no such thing as bad publicity eh?)

I'm only on my phone at the moment & can't send any btc from it but I'll come back tomorrow first thing and try to pitch in a little more if I can.

OTOH, would be nice if maybe the damn price would just recover a little of the last few month's losses, so THAT alone would push us over the top vis-a-vis fiat-price exchange rate?Huh  

Hope hope, LOL

KEV

P.S. (Edit) Ooops, never mind just noticed I did have a wallet with a little btc available on my phone - so just kicked in about another ten bucks (0.05 btc) Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
Hey, I always swap hats on stuff like this... If it was me, and they did that to my kids... I would appreciate ANY kind of help and support I could get.

The father f* ed up... Why must the children suffer? {The jury is still out, if he f* ed up or if he was screwed.}

Many of the wifes and the kids are oblivious to the stuff the spouse or parents are doing, and they have to suffer the most, when the shit hits the fan.

I see no reason, why we could not donate a little money, to help out the kid. After all, what is $600 to most of the fat cat hoarders on this forum.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 28
this doesn't have anything to do with Ross or mt. gox.  I guess you may be slightly stupid.

Very weak comeback fool Smiley

Everyone knows exactly what is being addressed here. Typical of your types to try and deflect with very obvious side swipe.
legendary
this doesn't have anything to do with Ross or mt. gox.  I guess you may be slightly stupid.
you're trolling us for trying to help a little girl get her piggybank money back....really??  god help you.  but meanwhile you're just helping bump the thread...so troll away.  

So full of warm hearted white knighting when bitcoin is involved to the morons like yourselves, who screwed over his own family thanks to his own fkery.

Shame little of that goes for people being extorted in bitcoins under threats, people ross tried to off for drug change, and mt.gox victims who 'deserved' it all.  Grin

Nah, they never had families or little girls to look after surely. I do feel badly for young zoe for being bothered with 'generosities' from strangers she would rather avoid at all costs Cheesy

Shame that her name is being used like a cheap tissue paper for collective righteous masturbation of a forum full of adolescent hypocrites. Ordinary person would rather not have you mouth off about zoe at all.

Such childishly obvious application of good will and ulterior motive-laden actions show more than you want others to know about the current bitcoin devotee community.

Again, LOL  Grin

legendary
you're trolling us for trying to help a little girl get her piggybank money back....really??  god help you.  but meanwhile you're just helping bump the thread...so troll away. 
legendary
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You fools are possibly biggest drama queens starting a thread like this, along with the so called 'title'.

I think young zoe would blame her daddy for being a fkin moron more than imaginary 'jackboots' on her throat.

Cry harder though. Your impotent flailing for sympathy for this fool along with that limp ross ulbricht clearly shows the base line mentality of your average bitcoin devotee. Less of you there are, the better.

Cool
legendary
Thanks for reminding me .... Great cause and purpose . I sent 0.20038295 just now. Lets see a couple more contributions to get that remaining .22 BTC from new donors.

Thanks, BitUsher. Matching funds: https://blockchain.info/tx/085b21f461f561b0fc6d291ed9c2cba1e14c4b0f2dcb240f73798e0612fa35a6

Who's next?
legendary
Thx usher...just need .22 !  Who can help?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1034
Jbreher, can you calculate how much we are short of $600 if we get 1 BTC?

Well, at today's price (if you'll excuse the snark), http://lmgtfy.com/?q=600+usd+%3D+btc we'd need a total of 2.6822 BTC. There's currently 1.2580731 BTC in the kitty, adding your half and my half brings us to 2.2580731. We'd need another 0.424469 BTC to hit the goal.

I'm in but can we get anyone else to pony up ?  Come on peeps... we can
restore justice in one little corner of the universe.  who's with me?

Your .42 BTC gets 1.42 BTC and we can give the full $600 back to Zoe.
How great would that be?

Thanks for reminding me .... Great cause and purpose . I sent 0.20038295 just now. Lets see a couple more contributions to get that remaining .22 BTC from new donors.
legendary

Well, at today's price (if you'll excuse the snark), http://lmgtfy.com/?q=600+usd+%3D+btc we'd need a total of 2.6822 BTC. There's currently 1.2580731 BTC in the kitty, adding your half and my half brings us to 2.2580731. We'd need another 0.424469 BTC to hit the goal.

I'm in but can we get anyone else to pony up ?  Come on peeps... we can
restore justice in one little corner of the universe.  who's with me?

Your .42 BTC gets 1.42 BTC and we can give the full $600 back to Zoe.
How great would that be?
legendary

legendary

Who else wants to help Bert's daughter?

legendary
so the goal is $600... let's say I put in .5 and you match...how close would we be?  can we get someone else to pitch in the difference? I'd really love to see the goal met.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: