Pages:
Author

Topic: RELIGION AND TRUTH - page 2. (Read 5087 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
March 28, 2017, 01:42:45 PM
God spoke the universe into being.

And people know about this how?  Because someone heard it in his dream?

You religious freaks make the shit up as you go along...don't you?

The Bible says it.

Why is the Bible credible? Lots of parts to the answer. But, basically, the Bible can't exist, just like according to everything we understand, life and the universe can't exist. The fact that they DO exists, shows that miraculous activity of God in all things.

You religious atheists don't even realize that you are religious freaks. And when someone proves it to you, all you do is fight the truth of it. Continue in your density.

Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 28, 2017, 11:51:12 AM
I hope this not come true but unfortunately it's happening faster than I thought. Everyday there is at least one terrorist attack somewhere and media never say the truth, and I don't know why, maybe they take much money to have their mouths shut. Only a war can fix this, I hope at least.  Sad

Media always only reports what supports their agenda. They do not care about actually informing the viewer of what is happening if it conflicts with what they are trying to get people to believe. It is very sad and very hard to find an honest media organization.  Sad
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
March 28, 2017, 11:40:43 AM
I hope this not come true but unfortunately it's happening faster than I thought. Everyday there is at least one terrorist attack somewhere and media never say the truth, and I don't know why, maybe they take much money to have their mouths shut. Only a war can fix this, I hope at least.  Sad
Activity: 84
March 28, 2017, 08:33:26 AM
I know they say Jesus works in mysterious ways but to show up on a piece of toast is taking the piss Grin..
As anyone ever tried to take the Jesus toast to Syria?.. Throw it at ISIS and see what happens..
You never know a miracle might happen Roll Eyes..It will be the holy toast who as helped;D..Hail to the holy toast Cheesy..
It's worth a try anything is to get rid of ISIS aka ISLAM..

MA'loula (Maaloula, Maaloula Arab. معلولا, Maʕlūla, Aram. ܡܥܠܐ maʕlā) is a small town in Syria, the inhabitants of which are Christians and Muslims, still speaking one of the Aramaic languages. Very many ruined churches, the monastery of Saint Thekla suffered.
The oldest Church of St. Sergius and Lachusa also desecrated by the bandits. They tore off her cross and hoisted the flag of al-Qaeda. And no God did not help them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
March 28, 2017, 08:22:24 AM
With the rising rate of Islamic terrorism around the world especially Europe and Africa. do you think the world can be conquered by this Islamic jihadist

Well, for me it wont work that way conquering the world with religion its impossible because some people are not in a religious way but they are only believe in one thing them selves life atheist. Even if they use force it will get worst than ever because people are not that kind of things to get carried away by the terrorism they tend to be wise.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 28, 2017, 06:07:24 AM
Truth? Look on what ISIS is fighting, they are keep saying that they are the truth and their religion is real one, religion of war.
I don't know the exact statistics, but I think that as a result of religious hatred in the world have killed more people than conventional war. Isn't that a reason to opt out of the States to support any religion.

Indeed. More than anything, these religions brought more hate and division than keeping people together. I think these religions, islam, christianity etc. Are all the same at the core and that they just want their followers to treat each other well and with respect. Not most people really understand what they're doing in the name of their beliefs
Activity: 94
March 28, 2017, 05:48:22 AM
Truth? Look on what ISIS is fighting, they are keep saying that they are the truth and their religion is real one, religion of war.
I don't know the exact statistics, but I think that as a result of religious hatred in the world have killed more people than conventional war. Isn't that a reason to opt out of the States to support any religion.
legendary
March 28, 2017, 04:25:00 AM
Why did god make anal sex feel so good if he didn't want us to do it?  Huh Huh

Children are one of the best blessings from god to all people. God made sex feel so good so that you would want to have children, and so be blessed. Anal sex doesn't make children. Using it that way is just as bad as homosexuality, which doesn't make children, either.

Cool

Yes I understand but you didnt explain why god make it feel good to take it in the butt? Homosexuality would not be as prevalent if it didn't feel good for it to go in your butt.

God had hoped people would think a little on their own.    Cool

You would think the creator of the universe would at least told us about how the universe and Earth were created.  You would think he could have mentioned computers, nanotechnology, telescopes.
A cure for cancer and ageing would not hurt.  He created 'everything' but somehow we have to do the heavy lifting by inventing computers, cars, airplanes, robots, space ships...
Where the fuck is 'God'? Playing golf and fucking those virgins that Muslims always talk about?

Nah, instead, he babbled something about 6 days and 6000 years old, flat Earth with a dome over it.  Some Bronze Age God he is Smiley

Job 34:14,15:
14 If it were his intention and he withdrew his spirit  and breath,

15 all mankind would perish together and man would return to the dust

God is right there with you and all of us in everything we do.

God spoke the universe into being.

God is in all the science and heavy lifting we do, right with us: "Scientists Hack a Human Cell and Reprogram It Like a Computer."

The cure for cancer and lots of other diseases:Making Cannabis Oil with Rick Simpson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZK-1hQ9QbQ

Anti-aging and eternal life: Psalm 39:1-7; Proverbs 11:30-34; Matthew 7:13-14; John 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-10; Revelation 3:5-9; Job 14:14-16; 1 John 5:13-14; Ezekiel 40:1-5; Deuteronomy 9:5-7; there are many more.

The ironic thing is that God holds you in love, and makes it so that you can live and do everything you can do, and all you want to do is bad mouth Him, and push Him out of your life. Perhaps if you were a little more like Him, you would get the answers you want.

Cool
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 28, 2017, 03:53:45 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
March 28, 2017, 03:22:55 AM
With the rising rate of Islamic terrorism around the world especially Europe and Africa. do you think the world can be conquered by this Islamic jihadist
The Islamic jihadist cannot conquered God children as darkness cannot conquered light. As far as God children are still on this earth jihadist cannot conquered the world. Many such terror has raised in the past but they all were destroyed by force greater than them. May God watch over his own.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
March 27, 2017, 07:41:58 PM
I can say that religion are true human beings has to follow what the culture they started religion gives us faith to keep connected to god the bad things is too much religion are comming up where they creating their own bible lmao. To be honest they making fun out because of religion created own kulto is not fun.

What makes your bible more valid than someone coming up with their own bible? lmao
Nothing i just confused why they need to make their own bible where. If theres an bible that god created. Is there any update for that? Lmao if it yes it is like an android apps
March 27, 2017, 07:03:56 PM
Why did god make anal sex feel so good if he didn't want us to do it?  Huh Huh

Children are one of the best blessings from god to all people. God made sex feel so good so that you would want to have children, and so be blessed. Anal sex doesn't make children. Using it that way is just as bad as homosexuality, which doesn't make children, either.

Cool

Yes I understand but you didnt explain why god make it feel good to take it in the butt? Homosexuality would not be as prevalent if it didn't feel good for it to go in your butt.

God had hoped people would think a little on their own.    Cool

Sounds like god isn't so mighty if he overlooked people taking it up their butt.  Undecided
legendary
March 27, 2017, 07:02:12 PM

Cool

God had hoped people would think a little on their own.    Cool
March 27, 2017, 06:59:25 PM

Cool

legendary
March 27, 2017, 06:56:17 PM

Cool
March 27, 2017, 06:52:59 PM
legendary
March 27, 2017, 06:45:53 PM
Science theory is not known to be fact. Anyone who believes that it is fact, has a science religion going for himself.

God created everything including science.

Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
March 27, 2017, 05:32:02 PM
I believe that science and religion are not compatible. Science is based on facts that are proven with 100% certainty, and religion is based on fairy tales in which a trust can only poorly educated people.
March 27, 2017, 05:14:03 PM
i dont believe the problem is islam as a religion but as the people who are using it as an execuse for viollence

3:56 https://quran.com/3/56

And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
March 27, 2017, 03:34:02 PM
i dont believe the problem is islam as a religion but as the people who are using it as an execuse for viollence
Can you read?..^

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with ... than these. But the general principles of Islam and when fighting is permitted is pretty clear: .... No Quran does not advice muslims to kill infidels

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned ..... Infidels who resist Islamic rule are to be fought.

ISLAM GIVES PEOPLE AN EXCUSE TO SEEK REVENGE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Roll Eyes Kiss

READ THE THING WILL YOU Wink..

Does it say give the infidels lolly pops? or a flower ?..NO FUCKING KILL THEM Angry Angry..
Pages:
Jump to: