Pages:
Author

Topic: RELIGION AND TRUTH - page 3. (Read 5087 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 27, 2017, 03:21:40 PM
i dont believe the problem is islam as a religion but as the people who are using it as an execuse for viollence
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
March 26, 2017, 02:05:27 PM
What is truth?
We have absolute, unchanging truth from our creator god, and relative, changing truth human created.
What is religion?
It's guidance how to find God and absolute truth and find out about purpose of our life.
Unfortunately, people lead religion and sometimes use religion for wrong purpose.
We are weak and often we are influenced by society, in the wrong way.
It's not easy to keep good moral standard and be connected with absolute moral authority, God.
Still, religion is the best way how to reach God and find guidance in life.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 26, 2017, 12:14:34 PM
I can say that religion are true human beings has to follow what the culture they started religion gives us faith to keep connected to god the bad things is too much religion are comming up where they creating their own bible lmao. To be honest they making fun out because of religion created own kulto is not fun.

What makes your bible more valid than someone coming up with their own bible? lmao
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
March 26, 2017, 12:12:28 PM
I can say that religion are true human beings has to follow what the culture they started religion gives us faith to keep connected to god the bad things is too much religion are comming up where they creating their own bible lmao. To be honest they making fun out because of religion created own kulto is not fun.
Activity: 224
March 26, 2017, 10:46:28 AM
If it was up to the Liberals in government, Terrorism would slowly conquer the world, They are spineless and afraid to act. I remember that Bill Clinton had several opportunities to kill or even capture Osama Bin Laden but since he was so spineless, he didn't do anything it.

Bush took action and invaded Iraq. Look where that got us. All I hear is excuses and complaints. Instead blindly hating on a group of people, why don't you state your proposed solution to the problem? The situation in the middle east is awful. There is no good solution.
Activity: 126
March 26, 2017, 10:38:12 AM
If it was up to the Liberals in government, Terrorism would slowly conquer the world, They are spineless and afraid to act. I remember that Bill Clinton had several opportunities to kill or even capture Osama Bin Laden but since he was so spineless, he didn't do anything it.
Activity: 168
March 26, 2017, 03:11:06 AM
No. No one can conquer the world. The world is unconquerable by any power on Earth, of which terrorist groups are tiny tiny power by comparison, which isn't exactly doing all that impressively in the whole conquering business to begin with.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
March 25, 2017, 11:50:22 AM
I don't think that will happen cause these terrorist groups doesn't have enough weapons to do that
It's really not about the weapons these people use, The more people they attract to their banner, in time they will have enough weapons to seriously threaten entire countries. With the way these people work, sowing fear and disrupting the lives of people because of this, its already achievements for them. As this spreads their power grows and it will be harder to supress them in the long run

They were supported by the CIA, rich muslim countries and other bad people who wanted to profit on war.
Not it's Trump with the powers, not these people who create wars in middle east. I think we're fine now.
Take to attention the fact that in wars someone always earns something. But the most important thing is that every war is beneficial to someone. Take on bring Ukraine or Syria, and think to whom this situation is beneficial. And you will understand who started it.

I agree. Secret societies rule the world, create and finance wars for their own benefit, create religious sects for the management of the masses. It's sad that nothing can be done about it Undecided

You are talking about your own, private family and friends, then? Your little group that enjoys each others company in the privacy of your own home?

Cool
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
March 25, 2017, 10:30:02 AM
I don't think that will happen cause these terrorist groups doesn't have enough weapons to do that
It's really not about the weapons these people use, The more people they attract to their banner, in time they will have enough weapons to seriously threaten entire countries. With the way these people work, sowing fear and disrupting the lives of people because of this, its already achievements for them. As this spreads their power grows and it will be harder to supress them in the long run

They were supported by the CIA, rich muslim countries and other bad people who wanted to profit on war.
Not it's Trump with the powers, not these people who create wars in middle east. I think we're fine now.
Take to attention the fact that in wars someone always earns something. But the most important thing is that every war is beneficial to someone. Take on bring Ukraine or Syria, and think to whom this situation is beneficial. And you will understand who started it.

I agree. Secret societies rule the world, create and finance wars for their own benefit, create religious sects for the management of the masses. It's sad that nothing can be done about it Undecided
Activity: 126
March 24, 2017, 12:59:36 PM

Activity: 401
Merit: 250
SELLING AMAZON
March 24, 2017, 12:01:01 PM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 24, 2017, 11:58:49 AM
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
SELLING AMAZON
March 24, 2017, 11:50:56 AM
They're too dumb to conquer the world. Average terrorist can only bobmb himself or attack people using guns, xe, machete etc.

They would need a large number of muslims in a place thay want to take over (Germany, France) but besides that also a group of smarter people giving orders.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
March 24, 2017, 11:34:07 AM
With the rising rate of Islamic terrorism around the world especially Europe and Africa. do you think the world can be conquered by this Islamic jihadist

No. Impossible. Western society is not to be underestimated but this is currently the case. Any offensive will result in disaster because we are simply better schooled in warfare. And deportation.

We may see some uprisal in western Europe but that would close the lid on the whole problem, wouldn't it?

But this may change. Why? Communications are opening up ideas between and among all the people.

Here is a basic idea. Anyone who makes a law for other people to obey, is just a person, himself. This means that if a Government person makes a law for other people to obey, and I make a law that says that his law doesn't apply to anybody, should his law be obeyed over mine? If so, why? After all, he pulls on his pants the same way that I do, right? He is just a person, right? Much of the time Government people have been wrong, right? And it is Government people with all their laws that plunge us into wars, right?

Since he and I are both people, why should his law be obeyed over mine? Especially if his law hurts me and my family and friends? If that is the case, he is making an unlawful law, and it should not be obeyed. After all, he is just a man like I am. And even the Declaration of Independence says that all men (people) are created equal.

Now, if you say that he has been elected by a bunch of people, so his laws should be obeyed, what right do a bunch of people have over me? Did I suddenly become property of a bunch of people so that they can dictate to me what I must do?

Wake up and see that according to natural law we all are equal and have the right to dictate what we want for our own lives. Then use this law to put other people down when they attack you, even if they use the title of some Government office to do it. Or do you want to work with politicians and Government people to steal rights and property from other people? If you do, it will happen to you, as well.

Cool
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
March 23, 2017, 03:07:18 PM
With the rising rate of Islamic terrorism around the world especially Europe and Africa. do you think the world can be conquered by this Islamic jihadist

No. Impossible. Western society is not to be underestimated but this is currently the case. Any offensive will result in disaster because we are simply better schooled in warfare. And deportation.

We may see some uprisal in western Europe but that would close the lid on the whole problem, wouldn't it?
Activity: 149
ZZzzzzzzz..
March 23, 2017, 02:43:53 PM
Could have if they continue to be left blindly attacking innocent people and we let them recruit new members each day. terrorisme must be destroyed of this earth.

Well i think this problem should be taken seriously around the world. As it progresses, more and more people are joining these radical terrorists, be it poverty, religion, hate towards the west. Though a total war towards them, i think, would lead to more hate so the problem is really daunting and i hope our governments can resolve this for all our sakes.

I say let them all join, everyone who wants to can go and join ISIS. Once they are all there drop nukes. problem solved.
Activity: 269
March 23, 2017, 10:00:23 AM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
March 23, 2017, 09:18:14 AM
Yes. Terrorists must be destroyed, because there is no other way to get rid of them. The earth needs to be cleared of debris.

yes indeed terrorists must be destroyed, I think by bringing together all religions from all the countries I'm sure terrorists will be destroyed in this way.

Yes. To date, this is the only effective way to get rid of terrorists. It is necessary to root out the evil from the face of the earth and preach a moral way of life for new generations.

yes, because this is not a religious war but to combat terrorists and I hope the government can unite all religions to fight terrorists.

Fighting individual terrorists (or their networks) will not solve anything.

You need to look at the root cause.  Why they become terrorists?  Poor, uneducated and exposed to Islamic Ideology.

Those are the root causes.  The Islamic ideology is very dangerous and can turn otherwise sane people to do crazy things.

You need to seriously look at this literature (Quran) and ban it.  Expose the silliness of it so that it is powerless to create more terrorists.  That is how you stop terrorism.  You need to solve the problem not provide band-aid solutions.

Even if you kill every ISIS fighter, there will be 100s of smaller organizations that will carry on the 'task'.

But, there is no political will or power to tackle the problem head on.  I am afraid we are going through the same cycle as Germany went with the Nazism.  Back then people were afraid to solve the problem head on, and we all know the consequences.  Today, Nazism as an ideology is banned in most countries.

I just hope millions will not have to die for people to realize that Islam is fundamentally very similar to Nazism.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
March 23, 2017, 08:28:36 AM
Yes. Terrorists must be destroyed, because there is no other way to get rid of them. The earth needs to be cleared of debris.

yes indeed terrorists must be destroyed, I think by bringing together all religions from all the countries I'm sure terrorists will be destroyed in this way.

Yes. To date, this is the only effective way to get rid of terrorists. It is necessary to root out the evil from the face of the earth and preach a moral way of life for new generations.

yes, because this is not a religious war but to combat terrorists and I hope the government can unite all religions to fight terrorists.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
March 23, 2017, 08:07:10 AM

Pages:
Jump to: