Pages:
Author

Topic: Religion for help us but na we no wan face am the right way. - page 2. (Read 253 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 205
The great city of God 🔥
I get some cousin sis when no gree go school because for there faith, them no de allow person go university and even when i don try to talk sense into her head at several instances, she no de gree hear me because of The amount of brain washing she done receive from those religious teachers.

Wetting you talk  about Christianity na true,  but the one wey really catch my attention na this one. I believe most of this things wetting dey cause am na believe people choose to believe. Nowadays people choose to believe in general overseas (GO) more than God's word. Reason being the magic they parform. Wetting me I see they cause all this religious manipulation na this so-called men of God wey go acquired power, dey perform wounders, and those wounders Dem dey perform they blind fold Church members not to know the reality from fantasy. As head of any public organization I believe they get influence. wetting Dem talk dey always get recognition and people dey like follow am. And whenever these men declare must surely get inpact on the members either positive or negative. Na this thing  dey make people dey confuse about wetting Christianity be, and come dey creat the wrong impression say na oyibo man use Christianity decived us. Where as na we make an be like say Dem decive us.

One thing about we 9ja people be say, we too dey over Doo things. I think say no be only Christianity oyibi bring come 9ja but also other things. But the only one people dey mostly emphasis on na Christianity. And I no blame them because Christianity talks about love, unity, peace and togetherness, now e come be like say wetting Dem talk na the opposite. But wetting on go understand be say in every 12 there is A Judah. And everything wey also dey happen na to accomplish the word of God. E get one church wey no dey drink medicine because there religion no parmit such. And this thing don cause most deaths of citizen base on what dey chose to believe. Some of this ducterine is no proposed by God, but Nan and due to man's ignorance not to understand the principle of life, they end up Choosing a part that can change their mental faculty all in the name of religion. So these things naim be the reason of religious discrimination. And Christians dey channel every problem to government not knowing say them too get a negative influence to the society also. Most churches don't turn to a place of defruading people in the name of Christianity. Tanishing the image of God.
Activity: 812
Merit: 675
Religion to some people is the total way of life why to some people is just a part of their faith and to increase their closeness to the creator. What we should all understand and know is that humanity is much greater than religion, without humanity, the point of religion has no meaning. People have been hiding under the shade of religion to destroy other people or a nation. No religion teaches violence or any negative impact to the society, if it was so, it won’t be a religion to be practiced in the first place. It his just time for people to begin to perceive as what it his in the society and act according to the teaching of the religions which they all promote positivity and no negativity in them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
E get some religion when de restrict her members from doing certain things and even when doing such things go bring food for the table of the person, they will prefer to suffer just to be in obedient to such believe system.

I get some cousin sis when no gree go school because for there faith, them no de allow person go university and even when i don try to talk sense into her head at several instances, she no de gree hear me because of The amount of brain washing she done receive from those religious teachers.
The kind mentality we Nigerians get towards Religion eh, permit me to say it's kind of abnormal and excessive. Religion never started from Nigeria but the way we use dey carry am for head e too much and sometimes due to say we dey blinded by this religion we dey miss out on so many benefits from the society and community.

Of a truth, if we are capable of keeping this religions aside and regard ourselves first as human, there will be positive result from such a decision digging down to our economic sector

If churches and mosque begin to talk about saving her offering in bitcoin or even receiving bitcoin as donation into the church or mosque wallet, e no go take time before most government parastetals go have a second thought on advocating for bitcoin adoption in the country..
This one go hard for the aspect of Churches or Mosques to save her offerings as Bitcoin no easy cos this our churches are mostly headed by Elderly people and is very difficult for them to accept the use of Bitcoin and even when u try to teach they feel less concern and unwiling, talking about the stress of trading from Naira to Btc when dey can easily deposit the money in banks and make easy withdrawals when needed

Activity: 350
Merit: 335
Religion is supposed to be a personal thing, a tool to guide individual's character, which should be unconnected to politics. Unfortunately, we tend to mix religion with politics, thereby creating religious supremacy that has complicated our plural society instead of making it better.

I don't think religion has helped us so much in Nigeria, there are people even thinking that for the case of Nigeria, religion is being used as another form of colonialism because people are more loyal to their religion than their country and even humanity.

What we need is total reorientation to enable us know that our greatest responsibility is to humanity. We can't continue to experience religious multiplicity when our humanity is depreciating.
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
One of the things when the world carry know us wela for the world stage be say we de very religious, as a matter of fact, nija follow for one of the first 10 most religious country for the world and I doubt say anybody go fit argue am because an average person for we country be either Christian, Muslim, traditionalist or believe in one thing or the other. Personally, I no see anything when de  wrong to believe in a supernatural power but na how we de take follow am na where the problem take de.

Apart from the fact say our leaders de very bad with there decisions and policies, one of the major problem we de face as a nation na product of religious differences when don separate us and don course serious division for families and between societies.

E get some religion when de restrict her members from doing certain things and even when doing such things go bring food for the table of the person, they will prefer to suffer just to be in obedient to such believe system.

Apart from the fact say the government no accept Bitcoin for we country, you know say e get certain persons when no go still accept am even if it is approved by the government as long as there religious leaders kicks against it.

I be religious person also but I feel say if person de exposed enough, e go help am to make use of the teachings him de receive from the religious circle in the right way.

Of course, I know say of recent most of our religious organisation don de improve on so many sectors and we don de see them introducing certain things for there programs when de geared towards educating their audience on so many matters as it relate to real life and financial issues and this na a very good thing because, as most of our people don de believe in almost everything these religious leaders de talk, na to push strategies when fit better our country into that angles of the society so them fit use that way influence good policies that would be of benefit to the country.

If churches and mosque begin to talk about saving her offering in bitcoin or even receiving bitcoin as donation into the church or mosque wallet, e no go take time before most government parastetals go have a second thought on advocating for bitcoin adoption in the country.

This is purely my humble opinion and it's open to criticism and discussion.
Pages:
Jump to: