Pages:
Author

Topic: Remote control your rigs in long distance - page 2. (Read 403 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 6555
be constructive or S.T.F.U

There are a few ways, some are advanced and pretty hard to use them without exposing your miners, so in a nutshell, you are left with one option which is remote desktop/team viewer, simply buy a cheap pc/laptop, place it in your farm or wherever the "remote" miners are located, then using your mobile phone or PC at work/home you can access that PC and control the miners.

Now that alone will suffice for a few miners, but if you are talking about a lot of miners, then alongside that remote PC you are going to need a monitoring software like AwesomeMiner, obviously installed on the pc which is in the same local network as the miners.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Hi!
I need help on controlling my mining rigs.
Imagine having a facility that you own but you dont have time to control the miners every hours or days.
Do i need to hire workers to keep them in control?
Or in another scenario, you have your miners installed in your house but you need to go to work, and you're the only one in the house (lonely dude).
Can I just connect them to the laptop at home then control them online by a software or pool sites?
For me: I install the miners in a location that i only go in the weekends. While the working days i live in another place. Ex. House and apartment.
Pages:
Jump to: