Pages:
Author

Topic: remove limits from bitcointalk.org account - page 2. (Read 1884 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Once you get at least 16 activity (should take 2, 14 week periods assuming that you post at least a total of 16 posts and 1 post in each period) you can post every 74 seconds

The limits are designed to prevent spam and to prevent people from scamming in mass

BOOM! Does this also apply to limited amount of PMs you can send within an hour?
Yes. If you send a PM, then it will start the 360 second timer over again, however newbies also have a 5 PM per hour max above the 360 second limit.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 4193
There used to be only a newbie section. Now, it is removed, I don't see reason why mods would remove the 360 second limit upon request. If they approve of this, the forum would only become a spam place. The 360second limit will lowered. Your activity limit will increase by 14 per two active weeks. Activity change occurs at 30minutes intervals.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Just wait it out. Everyone here has to endure the newbie limitations, it's not a big deal. Keep reminding yourself that you will be rewarded when you get to member status.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
it's still better than past time, when newbie jail still implemented
you can't post in many sub forums/section
360s delay prevent spam from newbie account
post more and your delay will decrease and after reach jr.member (cmiiw), your delay is normal
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
I would need some tips to get this done as well.

I have been actively posting in this forum, and still the activity doesnt seem to change.

Is there a guidebook, which i can take a look at for this?
yes, it's in the meta forum (search for it)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I would need some tips to get this done as well.

I have been actively posting in this forum, and still the activity doesnt seem to change.

Is there a guidebook, which i can take a look at for this?
Activity: 84
it does yes Smiley
Activity: 84
Once you get at least 16 activity (should take 2, 14 week periods assuming that you post at least a total of 16 posts and 1 post in each period) you can post every 74 seconds

The limits are designed to prevent spam and to prevent people from scamming in mass

BOOM! Does this also apply to limited amount of PMs you can send within an hour?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
www.CloudThink.IO

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi all, I'm a newbie but every time i try to message people or post i get 360 second time ban. I need to talk with users more than this. How do i remove the limits? Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: