Pages:
Author

Topic: Removed - page 3. (Read 3734 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
August 09, 2017, 11:34:50 PM
I'm not a fraud or scammer and I have never stolen a penny from anyone.
I don't think this matters around here, unfortunately.

I am sorry you are going through all of this. This place has really turned into an unhealthy place to spend a lot of your time. I get that you value your reputation, but I would honestly be surprised it will ever recover, even if you are found not guilty in court. I have been making an effort to spend less time around here, as I think a lot has changed for the worse over the years.

Even with a bad reputation here, I would suspect that you can continue to trade on LBC and elsewhere if that is what you wanted to do.

Good luck with your court case, I hope in the end, you get what you believe to be a fair outcome. It is unfortunate that the court system in many countries is effectively corrupt.

I hope that your psychological problems can be helped and resolved.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
August 09, 2017, 08:34:54 PM
Wow, that is one hell of an ordeal.   I wish you the best and hope you receive some treatment for the psychological distress you endured during your jail stay.    Obviously only you and the people involved know the entire truth, but if your story is indeed true, I have a great deal of sympathy and hope the trial ends in your favor.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
August 09, 2017, 04:01:12 PM
Hey Pankaj,the accusations apart but I can feel all the pain you'd have to go through in that phase.Being someone who is extremely familiar with the laws and how Bombay Police works,I can be sure you're telling the truth.The transfer between the jails in different cities to make the process harder and bribe as much cash as possible isn't something new.
I tell you a funny story,couple of days back,son of Haryana's MLA got arrested for attempt to rape the daughter of an IAS officer midnight.Funny part is,he was released with no charges in the morning.
Imagine,you got to jail for weeks when involved in a money laundering issues meanwhile son of politicians are free over-night of attempting to rape charges,That's how the law works around there.Whatever the cause maybe,do you still have cases on you ? Are you free of all the charges ? Btw the story that we all know was you were arrested as involved with Daud Abrahim's gang for robbing ATM's for cash and converting the same cash into bitcoins which were sent to Dubai and converted to fiat again.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
August 09, 2017, 03:21:22 PM
Removed.
Pages:
Jump to: